Pages:
Author

Topic: MOBILINK PRESS RELEASE - ICO STARTS IN JANUARY - page 26. (Read 6702 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
MOBILINK ICO is a jointly founded organization, whose concept and creation was a group effort by a large team of highly creative and dedicated people.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
The point is I invested in the private sale and want to know if  since KYC is implemented  if I should just wait for a refund. I dont want to buy more tokens and it turns out to be a waste of time
Activity: 350
Technological leaps of this magnitude come in various ways and only arise every decade or so. If the World Wide Web was the ‘90s, then 2000s were shaped by the advent of the smartphone and slowly moving from a web economy to an app economy.
https://mobilink.io
Activity: 225
I wonder how long the development of this service will take Roll Eyes
Activity: 238
It is very cool project. I heard about this project on Twitter. Good luck
Activity: 148
I will try to spread a word about your project to my friends so they join too. thanks
Activity: 233
This project really can hold a revolution in the world of telecom services. Looking forward to a successful continuation of this project
Activity: 133
We need to understand and study some information. As I look on this project -- it is good, aims to make things comfortable for us in terms of telecommunication. Good luck and success to the project!
Activity: 155
I need to know more details to make a clear decision. Where do you post the updates and news?
Activity: 214
we are looking forward to the progress of this project, hopefully the team can make this project a success
Activity: 199
This project is so interesting and promising. It will be successful. I am very happy to join this.
Activity: 10
Its a brilliant Idea but not much talk about the blockchain and i cant see anyone with a proven track record of being able to build a blockchain from the ground up
Activity: 146
Very nice idea of the project. Hope it will be successful. Want to be a part of your strong community!
Activity: 213
I like this project, no matter what others might say. Finally I found the project that has really useful concept for people
Activity: 207
A good project, I think it will be popular and therefore the price of the coin will grow and we will all be able to benefit. If, of course, developers can fulfill their promises. Good luck to you.
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
Even if there are some competitors, it doesn't mean Mobilink doesn't have it's unique advantages Wink
Activity: 193
I really like your concept, this is really very interesting, this project has the potential to succeed, you have a good plan, good luck for you team
Activity: 195
This Website is done great and the idea of this project is worth attention.
Hopefully, the team will really implement what they intended to do.
Activity: 198
Do you have project information in other languages? I want to understand your project in depth
Activity: 176
Hi all. Excited to be here. Interesting project and great team. You got some popular advisors. How Mobilink coin would work with users that dont know anything about blockchain and buying coins?
Pages:
Jump to: