Pages:
Author

Topic: MOBILINK PRESS RELEASE - ICO STARTS IN JANUARY - page 24. (Read 6702 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
I have done a lot of analysis and feel safe to invest, what details are necessary for transactions?

That's great!

To invest you'll have to sign up. You then:
1. Log into your account
2. Click on "Buy Tokens" in your activity menu (on the left)
3. Choose the cryptocurrency you wish to purchase in.
4. Click (Place Order)
5. Go to your wallet & do the transfer
Hello,

interesting project, i can't find live stats from our ICO?

How many tokens you have sold at time? regards
Our current goal is 30 mil, for the overall ICO sale. Please clarify what you mean by "live stats from our ICO".

Where can I see the video overview of the platform?
We have a short intro on who we are and the benefits. However, for an overview on the concept you can read our whitepaper on our website.
I have been following the project for a long time, and I have to say that this project has revolutionary concept and great team to make it real
Thank you! we will continue to work as a team in ensuring the project remains a success.
The idea is brilliant, I really like this project. I hope this project will run smoothly and everybody will support and encourage the team
Thank you! we will continue to ensure it runs smoothly while remaining transparent.
im interested buying of simcard, i hope it reach the Philippines so i can get one of it. im so interested of offers no more worries about paying bill in monthly.
You can sign up on our website, we are currently in our pre-ico sale and the service is available in your country.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Guys what is the best way to get the latest news about this project? Telegram group?
i use some app from play store name "GOOGLE NEWS & WEATHER" by Google LLC. i just add in my headline section Mobilink, but i have only two news on it and it's helpful. you can also check on telegram.
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
The MBX token will be a truly usable token held by a large number of users. Token holders will be able to convert their MBX tokens to other cryptocurrencies on public exchanges or on their Mobilink Wallet application.

Activity: 132
Merit: 11
Good Day, we added your ICO to our mobile applications. Please, check that we have correctly indicated the information about your ICO in our applications in the APP store and Play market. References are indicated in the signature. If you find an error, write to me a message. If everything is okay, then please also notify us of this. Thanks.
Activity: 187
Merit: 10
I have been following the project for a long time, and I have to say that this project has revolutionary concept and great team to make it real
Activity: 126
I'm very hopeful about this project.
The concept is really great.
I look forward to the good news.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
its good to read some news that revenue of mobilink user will be just second to get paid. also mention that the sims will be ready to deliver on July nice to hear it also. this will offer us a quick usage of cryptocurrency through mastercard no need to withdraw from the atm or bank.
Activity: 134
Looks like this project has a experienced team and this is always good
Activity: 126
The idea is brilliant, I really like this project. I hope this project will run smoothly and everybody will support and encourage the team
Activity: 140
Interesting and very needed project. We will see its realization later, now everything depends on work of the team. And we need only to trust and wait Roll Eyes
Activity: 71
I just visited your website and read some information presented in there quickly. Good luck on your project and I hope you'll succeed
Activity: 140
for me this is a good project and I am very interested to invest in this project and I have acquainted many friends with it to help this project became success
Activity: 213
Well planned project I'll gladly invest in the ICO. It is a moon deal !
Activity: 214
Great idea and team has good innovative thinking, hope you guys will succeed with your project
Activity: 144
I hope this coin will have a good future, the project looks great 
Pages:
Jump to: