Pages:
Author

Topic: MOBILINK PRESS RELEASE - ICO STARTS IN JANUARY - page 41. (Read 6703 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
As someone who works in the Telecom Industry, I feel so excited to hear about this project. I am certain that this will be the start of something great in the industry. All the best, I will be here as a supporter.

Thank you so much for the kind words and we appreciate the support. Smiley
We are excited as well as it is Mobilink's aim to revamp the Telecom Industry.
How the ads will be served to the SIM users?

Users earn MOBILINK-COIN based on Ads that will be shown on their mobile, no increase, the same amounts they are used to. MOBILINK-COIN uses Ethereum that enables your smartphone to earn monthly revenue. You can also view our white paper on our website to gather more in depth information.
Easy stuff to participate in. I would do a little more research before investing with them.

Do you guys have an official demo release?

Thank you for your input Smiley

Please note that there will be an event soon, so updates will be posted via the telegram group.  You can join the telegram group for updates.
Activity: 19
I feel quite unsure about this project. Does not seem much interest in the project, even if it already filled some pages in this forum (mainly with stupid questions).
How would you convince me as an investor?
Merit: 5
Cryptonity
Is the team funds escrow dev? what about team advisors? do they also have vesting period of the funds?
Merit: 5
Cryptonity
hello dev: 15% is reserved for the team, what is the vesting period/distribution plan of those tokens? Thanks
Activity: 40
I did not find a bounty company. Do you plan?
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
I'd like to know more about the team members, where can I find more details about the guys who are working on the project? Their, education, working experience etc.

Think it listed on their web.
Activity: 156
Hi, do you have some blog or fb page where we can follow the latest news about the project?
Activity: 225
Merit: 10
I'd like to know more about the team members, where can I find more details about the guys who are working on the project? Their, education, working experience etc.
this looks like a really awesome project with a solid team. Really interested to invest
Activity: 148
The project seems interesting, so devs please keep the audience updated, thx)
Activity: 233
I think that an excellent project is impossible without an excellent idea, and you definetely have one. Believe in your sucsess! 
Activity: 126
Guys do you have a bounty program? I'd like to participate...
Activity: 133
Another good project around here, I like your concept and wish you good luck! Wink
Activity: 155
Right. It's enough to find out who is Alepy to see the full picture and reasons why he is trying so hard to discredit Mobilink
Activity: 186
Activity: 11
Hello MOBILINK team,

I’ll be happy to see you on Skatt listing platform!
You will be able to register for free and show your project to the world.
Information about our platform on BitcoinTalk.

Good luck with your ICO guys!
Merit: 3
any country can use mobilink card? or is there limitation? do you have contract with the telco company? if so, what type of contracts? Thanks
Activity: 364
The aim of this project is really fantastic! Once the identity and profiles of the team behind were confirmed then there's no doubt to invest on this ICO! Do you offer also a referral commission to those invites? Wink
Pages:
Jump to: