Pages:
Author

Topic: MOBILINK PRESS RELEASE - ICO STARTS IN JANUARY - page 45. (Read 6703 times)

Activity: 199
Merit: 10
Do you have twitter and facebook bounty program for this ICO?
Activity: 194
Mobilink is for me a very nice and promising project. Hopefully, it will proceed smoothly and achieve success in accordance with the expectations of all of us. And hopefully will get more and more participants who join this project and many investors who are interested in its further development
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
Hey guys you are having an impressive team and advisors. I like the business model. What is the current state of the project?
Activity: 103
How the ads will be served to the SIM users?
Activity: 184
Does anyone know how much fund has been raised? This project seems promising, i might invest into
Activity: 217
Have you conducted any marketing research? Will your project be in demand?
Activity: 187
I like this idea very much. Just read your whitepaper. Looking forward to hearing more from your team
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1035
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
Just a heads up for the OP. You wrote TELEGRAPH instead of TELEGRAM. You should be more careful with the editing. This typo could be interpreted by some people as a lack of professionalism and superficiality. Always proof read!
Activity: 126
Who are the big names that supports this project? Maybe if the team can provide someone behind them that isn't going to be suspicious enough, maybe this will work
Activity: 126
I should say, that this idea is interesting, but not so fresh and new. This projects not looks like a full clone of previous projects based on the same idea and may it will not repeat mistakes. I believe that you have taken into account experience of previous projects...
Activity: 140
What currency do you accept?  What is the practical use of your token?
Activity: 140
I'm interested in the development of the project
how many rounds of this ico
Activity: 191
Merit: 11
What about total token supply? Hard cap?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Do you have a working SIM cards available to test?

It will be on show on March 05 at our office at Toronto.
Activity: 131
Hi, I have a question.
Will we just be sending our Eth from a person's wallet to an address? And then smart contract sends us the token in return?
Sorry if this is a noob question, I'm actually new to crypto.
Anyway the project is cool! Thank you
Activity: 213
Thanks for the great project! A good project with excellent opportunities. I wish you success in your further work!
Activity: 214
Do you have a working SIM cards available to test?
Activity: 364
hi guys one question?Im from Serbia.Am i going to be able to use your card there and how you are going to be able to take over market here?I heard also T Mobile is soon creating crypto on their own if its truth?
I guess you going to use money for marketing but just this first question needs more clearence cause you say you will be in 170 countries present
thanks
Activity: 224
Just wonder, what is the exact minimum ETH for investing?

The equivalent to 300 USD which is currently 0.3300
Activity: 224
How much money do you plan to collect through the ICO? What will the money be used for? 

The money collected during the ICO sale will go towards developing the Mobilink-Coin Platform and will be used to ensure we not only hit but surpass the targets we have set for ourselves on our Road Map, which can be found in our whitepaper on our main page https://mobilink.io/

Softcap 40mil
Hardcap 230mil

• Private Sale: Raise $10 Million USO, 200 Million Mobilink-Coins
• Pre-ICO Sale: Raise $36 Million USO, 600 Million Mobilink-Coins
• ICO Sale 1st Round: $96 Million USO, 1.12 Billion Mobilink-Coins
• ICO Sale 2nd Round: $98 Million USO, 1.18 Billion Mobilink-Coins
Pages:
Jump to: