Pages:
Author

Topic: Moderators Remove - page 11. (Read 16780 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
November 21, 2017, 12:02:10 PM
Seems like a new trend.

Fill out the form, jump through a million hoops, dev team comes up with grand conspiracy on why they can't pay then create more hoops to jump through like joining discord. Next we will have to join their facebook and give DNA for the airdrop.

With all the abundant choices in coins and the ability to create a new one at any point these types of antics will take projects like this down.  They have fumbled the airdrop and now have 3 pages of people posting they did not receive.  Also wanting to switch everything to discord and not discuss here on a more permanent medium is clear cut proof of the shadiness.  They know this page will be linked to them for the entirety of the project and don't want the permanent record here.

Also will they be able to authenticate us any better on discord?  
 As far as I know there is no authentication technology on discord so they are playing the jump through hoops game hoping you will quit.  Classic maneuver of scammers.  If there is no full proof way to authenticate you over at discord then you have to ask yourself what is going on.

This was not a real airdrop.  The record should indicate that.  

Activity: 196
Merit: 12
November 21, 2017, 11:50:13 AM
Hello, has everyone that sent in an application for the airdrops and followed the CORRECT procedure: Download LOL wallet and get LOL address, then pm Sensill with your LOL address received their airdrop by now?

Everyone should have received them by now I believe, if not please comment or pm. Thanks!

I still don`t have mine yet. I also sent you a PM with a ss yesterday too

Yes, I am aware. The airdrops should have been delivered already - it is also apparent that you are using two accounts, but only one person - your names are almost identical and you post 1 right after the other. We have strict rules on only giving 1 airdrop per individual, not account. This could have been the reason why you haven't received an airdrop. We have had many people try to cheat the system and we don't appreciate the lack of integrity.

Can you please provide some real proof I'm multiple people?  Saying I have a name close to someone else and there were multiple posts during an airdrop that came in close to the same time is pretty weak evidence of me being multiple people. 

Please provide proper proof for your claim since you have just slandered me in a public venue.

Thanks

I don't think that was directed at you. See post #284 & #285.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
November 21, 2017, 11:35:12 AM
Hello, has everyone that sent in an application for the airdrops and followed the CORRECT procedure: Download LOL wallet and get LOL address, then pm Sensill with your LOL address received their airdrop by now?

Everyone should have received them by now I believe, if not please comment or pm. Thanks!

Yes, I am aware. The airdrops should have been delivered already - it is also apparent that you are using two accounts, but only one person - your names are almost identical and you post 1 right after the other. We have strict rules on only giving 1 airdrop per individual, not account. This could have been the reason why you haven't received an airdrop. We have had many people try to cheat the system and we don't appreciate the lack of integrity.

Can you please provide some real proof I'm multiple people?  Saying I have a name close to someone else and there were multiple posts during an airdrop that came in close to the same time is pretty weak evidence of me being multiple people. 

Please provide proper proof for your claim since you have just slandered me in a public venue.

Thanks
Activity: 239
November 21, 2017, 06:57:07 AM
We have sent out some Airdrops, We then realized people trying to scam the system again. There are hundreds of fake accounts that applied, 2 to 3 min apart. We are sorry to say people trying to scam the system for LOL have ruined it for everyone.

If you are a real person who applied to the airdrop. You can come into discord to discuss it and we will check to see if you have sent us a PM, otherwise. We will NOT BE DISCUSSING MISSING AIRDROPS ON BITCOINTALK OR THIS FORUM. Come to discord if you think you applied and did not get anything. Sorry.

Joined also discord.
Waiting for a miracle.
Thanks
Activity: 233
Merit: 101
November 20, 2017, 11:40:16 PM

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
November 20, 2017, 09:50:27 PM
We have sent out some Airdrops, We then realized people trying to scam the system again. There are hundreds of fake accounts that applied, 2 to 3 min apart. We are sorry to say people trying to scam the system for LOL have ruined it for everyone.

If you are a real person who applied to the airdrop. You can come into discord to discuss it and we will check to see if you have sent us a PM, otherwise. We will NOT BE DISCUSSING MISSING AIRDROPS ON BITCOINTALK OR THIS FORUM. Come to discord if you think you applied and did not get anything. Sorry.
Activity: 336
November 20, 2017, 08:57:46 PM
No luck for me.  Do you guys get my PM?  Thanks
Activity: 1120
Merit: 13
November 20, 2017, 08:16:20 PM
Looking forward to great things with this project. The Discord channel has a lot of discussion in it for those interested.
Activity: 322
November 20, 2017, 07:20:01 PM

I think this crypt will be successful, at least I hope so. I take part in this project, good luck to him and me  Grin
Activity: 17
November 20, 2017, 05:00:19 PM
I still haven't received either.

Edit: Just received mine. Thanks.
November 20, 2017, 03:26:09 PM
didn't receive yet the coins. Sent the private message on the 18th...

still waiting.
thanks
Activity: 31
November 20, 2017, 11:15:31 AM
I didn`t get my airdrop
 I PMed sensill my wallet address couple days ago
Activity: 472
Merit: 254
Anlik Coin Fiyatlari BTCkur.com
November 20, 2017, 11:14:12 AM

November 20, 2017, 10:43:23 AM
I filled out the form and wrote pm Sensill yesterday, but I have not received it yet. I am late?

Where did you find the form application? It should have been removed by now...
Activity: 217
semux
November 20, 2017, 10:05:49 AM
I filled out the form and wrote pm Sensill yesterday, but I have not received it yet. I am late?
November 20, 2017, 08:55:56 AM

Activity: 472
Merit: 254
Anlik Coin Fiyatlari BTCkur.com
November 19, 2017, 06:22:32 PM
I have also submitted my info for the airdrop and sent the PM as well. It`s been about 2 days and I didn`t recieve my airdrop yet. Any help?

I see your private message. There is a delay with yesterdays airdrops. You are ok, we will honor yours and everyone who sent in. Later today.

Thank you

I have also submitted my info for the airdrop and sent the PM as well. It`s been about 2 days and I didn`t recieve my airdrop yet. Any help?

If you applied for the airdrop - pmed Sensill and gave him your LOL Address and not your MEW address or another ERC20 address, you will receive them by tomorrow. The Free Airdrop has now ended and if you filled everything out correctly, the last of the airdrops will be sent out tomorrow Smiley

Please message on Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/76AACjX and post in #airdrop-help if you still have problems

Thanks!

I already have done these 2 days ago and didn`t recieve anything yet. Do you know what time will be the next airdrop tomorrow?

Can you pm me a screenshot of your message to sensill and form please : you can also find me on the Official LOL Discord Channel

I don't know what time exactly, but the rest of the airdrops will be sent. There were over 600 applications yesterday. It takes time to go through them all Smiley

Yeah, I totally understand how busy you guys are and It`s not easy to deal with tons of people and with their airdrops.
Sent the PM
Thanks for your help Smiley

Just responded to you and hopefully it will be resolved by tomorrow.

Thank you
Activity: 42
November 19, 2017, 05:17:02 PM
just registered for the airdrop. Looking forward to the success of this project
Activity: 17
November 19, 2017, 03:32:23 PM
I also submitted my information for the airdrop yesterday but have yet to receive.
November 19, 2017, 03:16:26 PM
also myself Sensill, I await patiently the airdrop
all the best

PS: since I am paranoia I open the wallet every 2h and every time I am disappointed that no coin is there Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: