Pages:
Author

Topic: Moderators Remove - page 12. (Read 16780 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
November 19, 2017, 03:13:34 PM
I have also submitted my info for the airdrop and sent the PM as well. It`s been about 2 days and I didn`t recieve my airdrop yet. Any help?

I see your private message. There is a delay with yesterdays airdrops. You are ok, we will honor yours and everyone who sent in. Later today.
Activity: 490
November 19, 2017, 02:00:07 PM
Joined the airdrop. I'm new. This is my first such project. I hope I did everything right. Good luck to the organizers.
Activity: 233
Merit: 101
November 19, 2017, 01:37:29 PM
I have also submitted my info for the airdrop and sent the PM as well. It`s been about 2 days and I didn`t recieve my airdrop yet. Any help?

If you applied for the airdrop - pmed Sensill and gave him your LOL Address and not your MEW address or another ERC20 address, you will receive them by tomorrow. The Free Airdrop has now ended and if you filled everything out correctly, the last of the airdrops will be sent out tomorrow Smiley

Please message on Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/76AACjX and post in #airdrop-help if you still have problems

Thanks!

I already have done these 2 days ago and didn`t recieve anything yet. Do you know what time will be the next airdrop tomorrow?

Can you pm me a screenshot of your message to sensill and form please : you can also find me on the Official LOL Discord Channel

I don't know what time exactly, but the rest of the airdrops will be sent. There were over 600 applications yesterday. It takes time to go through them all Smiley

Yeah, I totally understand how busy you guys are and It`s not easy to deal with tons of people and with their airdrops.
Sent the PM
Thanks for your help Smiley

Just responded to you and hopefully it will be resolved by tomorrow.

PS: to everyone that got free airdrops and is selling them on CoinsMarkets - I feel really bad for you all selling so low - I just saw 920 LOL go for .02 cents per coin. That's like $20. If you would wait a month you could easily 5x that. Just leave it on the sell orders for a higher amount. Incredibly foolish and close-minded. Learn more about the project instead of just applying for free airdrops and selling them as soon as they hit the market. When did this become such a fad in the crypto world?
Activity: 472
Merit: 254
Anlik Coin Fiyatlari BTCkur.com
November 19, 2017, 09:50:28 AM

If you applied for the airdrop - pmed Sensill and gave him your LOL Address and not your MEW address or another ERC20 address, you will receive them by tomorrow. The Free Airdrop has now ended and if you filled everything out correctly, the last of the airdrops will be sent out tomorrow Smiley

Please message on Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/76AACjX and post in #airdrop-help if you still have problems

Thanks!

I already have done these 2 days ago and didn`t recieve anything yet. Do you know what time will be the next airdrop tomorrow?

Can you pm me a screenshot of your message to sensill and form please : you can also find me on the Official LOL Discord Channel

I don't know what time exactly, but the rest of the airdrops will be sent. There were over 600 applications yesterday. It takes time to go through them all Smiley

Yeah, I totally understand how busy you guys are and It`s not easy to deal with tons of people and with their airdrops.
Sent the PM
Thanks for your help Smiley
November 19, 2017, 09:35:46 AM

Thanks!

November 19, 2017, 08:39:21 AM

Thanks!

November 19, 2017, 08:35:41 AM

Thanks!
November 19, 2017, 08:15:50 AM
November 19, 2017, 07:26:26 AM
wallet not sync

Did you click on the document in the LOL - Wallet folder that says Instructions-Read Me ?

If you need more help please visit the Discord Channel and post under Wallet Help : https://discord.gg/76AACjX
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
November 19, 2017, 07:18:11 AM
wallet not sync
November 19, 2017, 07:02:20 AM
crypto currency and AI is most like of international currency in use of Arab county in the city, most of is Arab use of money.

Feel free to join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/76AACjX

We will be offering bounties soon for translations, if you might be interested as well Smiley
Activity: 2
November 19, 2017, 05:49:13 AM
joined the airdrop
Activity: 378
November 19, 2017, 04:57:40 AM
i am joining the airdrop, and waiting for the project to reach the moon . Good Job!
Activity: 169
November 19, 2017, 04:37:39 AM
Join the airdrop. Very interesting project.Good luck
Activity: 45
November 19, 2017, 03:35:38 AM
Sent pm for airdrop?already sent
Activity: 251
Merit: 250
November 19, 2017, 02:40:28 AM
crypto currency and AI is most like of international currency in use of Arab county in the city, most of is Arab use of money.
Activity: 251
Merit: 250
November 19, 2017, 02:26:28 AM
this looks really cool i like the idea of pi master nodes that is a great concept! looks really exciting. im back into crypto for a little while so im sniping out some good icos
November 19, 2017, 02:24:26 AM
CoinsMarkets has listed LOL on https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-LOL.htm

To make a public announcement: They have listed LOL without official approval of the process, discussing terms. There was only an email sent to them asking about being listed. LOL applied to many exchanges to hear prices and terms.

LOL has not officially listed any LOL on this exchange, yet. It is currently being discussed. The only LOL on this exchange at this moment is from miners and people who received free airdrops selling their LOL.

We will provide updates as they come. Thanks everyone

November 19, 2017, 12:37:28 AM
I'm confused where is the link to airdrop?

It's under the Airdrop header and image on the first thread here :

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeoaZ21G9KTg5CBMlXP7rpfb0NRal-IS6dYGZNakfbkXlzgMw/viewform

Be sure to read and follow the instructions for the Free Airdrop
DO NOT SEND MY ETHER WALLET ADDRESS - Mass amounts of people are sending MEW addresses. You need to send LoL Wallet Address.. Over 600 Airdrops today and a majority of them are MEW addresses. We cannot send LoL Coins to MEW address, you must download our wallet client.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 67
November 18, 2017, 11:10:45 PM
this looks great and im participating for the airdrop also! thank you dev
Pages:
Jump to: