Pages:
Author

Topic: ๐Ÿ”„๐Ÿ”„๐Ÿ”„๐Ÿ”„ โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€• โ–ฒ MOIN โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€• It's not dead. It's resting โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€• ๐Ÿ”„๐Ÿ”„๐Ÿ”„๐Ÿ”„ - page 66. (Read 123411 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
Bass Player
Remember to vote for MOIN once a day on Cryptopia.ย  We got over 100 votes last round!

I will try not to miss any day then.

Wouldn't exactly call Cryptopia a quality exchange. Getting on Bittrex would be miles better.

We just need more than one....ย  ย I would ask Yobit to convert to MOIN and also ask SafeCEX as well... Safecex has an 'instant' trade feature that is rather cool... requires no signup...
Activity: 610
Merit: 506
crypto = passion
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007
Activity: 597
Kingcaper, when is the new end of burn?

We're not setting a date until we have the chain moving again. There's been small flurries of buying/selling Moincoin since the end of the swap was announced, but anyone with Moincoin on Yobit won't be able to withdraw it. I haven't heard back from Yobit yet, but I'm hoping they care enough about their customers to work with us to provide a solution.

The old MoinCoin is POS only? Or can the chain be moved with POWย  ?

It's PoS only now unfortunately. Fixing the issue is trivial, but we need Yobit to adopt our modified client so that people who've bought Moincoin there over the last week or two are able to withdraw. I'm sure they'll respond in a timely manner.

lol. they've had BSC in maintenance for months. and my ticket (1 month ago) was replied with a "be patient"

Then again...

It's a bit frustrating but we'll just have to wait it out. In the mean time we'll be pressing ahead with MOIN. I've been away but will be home again this weekend, so we'll have an updated roadmap next week at some point.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

We're not setting a date until we have the chain moving again. There's been small flurries of buying/selling Moincoin since the end of the swap was announced, but anyone with Moincoin on Yobit won't be able to withdraw it. I haven't heard back from Yobit yet, but I'm hoping they care enough about their customers to work with us to provide a solution.

lol. they've had BSC in maintenance for months. and my ticket (1 month ago) was replied with a "be patient"
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
Bass Player

The old MoinCoin is POS only? Or can the chain be moved with POWย  ?

Activity: 440
Merit: 250
Got it. Thanks

Just wondering how the network could be at a standstill with all the stakeing going on. There is like 29 active connections right now. That is higher than most coins I am staking

it is the moinv1 network that is messed up, the MOIN network is doing great. Smiley
legendary
Just wondering how the network could be at a standstill with all the stakeing going on. There is like 29 active connections right now. That is higher than most coins I am staking

it is the moinv1 network that is messed up, the MOIN network is doing great. Smiley
legendary
The current useable MOIN supply is ~ 5488809

Total coin supply 9265070 - Remaining swap fund 3394610 - Already burned 381651 = current useable MOIN 5488809

SWAP UPDATE

We're going to have to call off the weekly reduction/burning of 10% as the Moincoin network has essentially ground to a halt. I've forked the client in order to get the chain moving again but we need YoBit to adopt our version too. I sent them a message several days ago but haven't had any response. As there's currently no way for people to move coins out of YoBit in order to burn them we can't in good conscience punish them with a reduced swap rate.

So with that in mind the swap rate will remain 1 MoinCoin -> 10 MOIN and no more MOIN will be burned until we have resolved the situation. Everything is in place on our end so hopefully we will hear back from YoBit soon.
Activity: 294
please help gofund.me/bigs21024 Family in need
SWAP UPDATE

We're going to have to call off the weekly reduction/burning of 10% as the Moincoin network has essentially ground to a halt. I've forked the client in order to get the chain moving again but we need YoBit to adopt our version too. I sent them a message several days ago but haven't had any response. As there's currently no way for people to move coins out of YoBit in order to burn them we can't in good conscience punish them with a reduced swap rate.

So with that in mind the swap rate will remain 1 MoinCoin -> 10 MOIN and no more MOIN will be burned until we have resolved the situation. Everything is in place on our end so hopefully we will hear back from YoBit soon.
UPDATE: 10% of unclaimed swap fund burned

Thanks for your patience, I'm not at home this week and I had trouble finding a place I could get work done. As with v1 I've taken the burn address from Earlz's list of provably unspendable altcoin addresses: MXEmDYChDCdgi77RFPzFjPt86j97MwEZsu

Balance of swap wallet after completing swaps for period ending 00:00 GMT 7 March
:
3816510.62629597 MOIN

Amount burned
:
381651.062629597 MOIN

New balance (after tx fee):
3434858 . 99950000 MOIN

The swap rate is 9 MOIN per Moincoin until 00:00 GMT 14 March when another 10% will be burned and the rate will be further reduced to 8 to 1.
Pages:
Jump to: