Pages:
Author

Topic: [MOJO] MOJOv3 has been taken over by new devs - page 65. (Read 167299 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
please help gofund.me/bigs21024 Family in need
thanks im trying you know ho it can be on yobit damn i have had these coins since day 1 i hope i can get them back i have held like i planned to and now this. my luck has been so bad

Don't worry, once V2 windows wallet is compiled and working, I'll send you 14,000 MOJO  Wink

Have a good day man!!!
still nothing working and yobit can piss off they dont want to help and dont care
Activity: 792
Merit: 501
The blockchain works again for some time.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/mojo

Yes I generated some blocks ... I'd like to see if any of my wallet start staking. But for me it looks like this is also broken.

At the end everything with the new wallet is broken - dev still hides ..

such a pity ....

If you want, I can provide some cpu hash power. I have tried with cpu-multi with algo x11 with no success... :-(

thank you for the offer but that's not the point. We need the EBK1000 - He must fix the bugs, talkt to livecoin to get the wallets opeen again and provide a roadmap for the further development.

Regards
Activity: 116
Merit: 10

Yes I generated some blocks ... I'd like to see if any of my wallet start staking. But for me it looks like this is also broken.

such a pity ....

If you want, I can provide some cpu hash power. I have tried with cpu-multi with algo x11 with no success... :-(

such a pity ....
Activity: 116
Merit: 10

Another Day - same Problem

Chain stuck now for 1.5 days - imho this coin is DEAD (NOC CHAIN -  NO COIN)

@DEV why don't you answer the main question - why is the chain stuck ? I've two full nodes running. I can't start a masternode because I can't produce a 100.000 transaction without running chain.

If you can get the chain running - consider to buy back the coins and pay back the ICO BTC.

regards

Do you really think the dev can do a full refund? Got to be joking

he could buy back the coin sure .. even if he used 10 or 20% of the ico funds thats still better than nothing.

At the moment we have not just some loose - at the moment the investor have 0%, nothing - everything is lost without a exchange and a running chain.

Sorry - but we should think about a deadline and start a criminal case against EBK1000
Activity: 437
Another Day - same Problem

Chain stuck now for 1.5 days - imho this coin is DEAD (NOC CHAIN -  NO COIN)

@DEV why don't you answer the main question - why is the chain stuck ? I've two full nodes running. I can't start a masternode because I can't produce a 100.000 transaction without running chain.

If you can get the chain running - consider to buy back the coins and pay back the ICO BTC.

regards

Do you really think the dev can do a full refund? Got to be joking
Activity: 437
I told you all this dev is something else... hope he's ok tho
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
EKB1000 i find it kinda sad that you don't say anything to your investors.
I will make you a promise if you really think you can get away with my invested BTCS you got it wrong Smiley

EKB1000 Last Active:   July 01, 2016, 09:47:06 AM

Don't worry a little birdy gave me EBK1000's personal info so if he doesn't show up and at least say hello in the next day or two I will release it. Consider this fair warning EBK1000. I don't know why you log in and don't say anything, but all the ICO money will not keep you hidden for very long. You don't want this heat upon you so I STRONGLY suggest you make good on this.

We are all in this together and if you need help then just ask. Simple. Enough games dude.

Indeed, well said. Come on now EBK
Activity: 245
Merit: 100
I will make you a promise if you really think you can get away with my invested BTCS you got it wrong Smiley

Don't worry a little birdy gave me EBK1000's personal info so if he doesn't show up and at least say hello in the next day or two I will release it. Consider this fair warning EBK1000. I don't know why you log in and don't say anything, but all the ICO money will not keep you hidden for very long. You don't want this heat upon you so I STRONGLY suggest you make good on this.

We are all in this together and if you need help then just ask. Simple. Enough games dude.

Hope, you dont have to go this way.  

Me neither but this bullshit has to stop somewhere and this is where it stops. I am soooo sick of shit like this happening to all of you so if I can set a precedent then I will. I can and will out all you fucks that do shit like this from now on. Believe me, I own the resources.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!

Hope, you dont have to go this way. 

Activity: 326

I stoped the miner ..

no transactions no dev nothing ..

don't want to invest anything - not even cpu power at this point without any word from the dev.

EBK1000 WHERE ARE YOU ?

this is so sad.

Anyone got contact informations for EBK1000 ... is it already time for a criminal case ?

regards
Activity: 294
please help gofund.me/bigs21024 Family in need
i hope this all gets worked out
Latest from Livecoin:

Support
Hello.
Mojocoin wallet is offline because it has 0 active peers (connections). That is why you can't find your transaction in blockchain. We have already sent message to Mojocoin developers for that matter and waiting for response.

I will send them the links to the nodes and see what happens since the dev is out of commission for some reason. Drunk bender?
Activity: 750
Merit: 500
the problem ist the main exchange which holds most mojo v2 coins is down ...

surely they wait for contact with the dev - without livecoin the coin is dead .

splitting is posible - each transaction could stake once a day we have only 12 nodes .

this whole thing is totally fucked up -  I need a break over the weekend.... it's a pity to see the coin dying because the dev just do nothing against it.

regards

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer
Try splitting some stake inputs.. A few people with 100's of inputs will probably get the job done.. IF the code is correct that is..  Wink
Ok I put a minerd beside the linux daemon to feed the chain ..

hopefully the vps provider didn't stop the vps for eating too many cpu cycles ...

the main goal should be to fix the chain running on staking wallets - why the dev is only and didn't take the time to answer some questions is really bad ..

without livecoin as single exchange the coin is more dead as alive :-(

regards
Pages:
Jump to: