Pages:
Author

Topic: Moment for buying or selling? - page 21. (Read 11133 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
May 13, 2017, 05:51:04 PM
I was thinking, because of Bitcoin price skyrocketed, would it be wise to buy bitcoin now? I have some bitcoin in wallet, but nothing much, and i was thinking to buy some bitcoin more. But because of price rising in last few days i am not sure what to do, because if i buy now, maybe price will go down and ill lose profit, or maybe it will go up and i did not buy so ill lose profit too. What are your thinking on matter and what do you think how much will price of bitcoin rise this year?

Buying Bitcoin? Pretty risky mate.

The best way in order to be free from those disturbing thought is to earn bitcoin instead of buying. Earning bitcoin is much wiser because none of the money in your pocket will not be touched at all. The only thing that you must do is to work for it. Buying bitcoin is pretty risky and there are only two path, it is either you gain or you lose

Some wait for the moment when bitcoin soars up and then goes down due to correction, they buy bitcoin at the correction stage and wait for the recovery of the price of bitcoin. Et voila, instant profit.

by earning bitcoin do you mean mining?
Activity: 490
Merit: 256
May 13, 2017, 12:48:51 PM
I was thinking, because of Bitcoin price skyrocketed, would it be wise to buy bitcoin now? I have some bitcoin in wallet, but nothing much, and i was thinking to buy some bitcoin more. But because of price rising in last few days i am not sure what to do, because if i buy now, maybe price will go down and ill lose profit, or maybe it will go up and i did not buy so ill lose profit too. What are your thinking on matter and what do you think how much will price of bitcoin rise this year?

Buying Bitcoin? Pretty risky mate.

The best way in order to be free from those disturbing thought is to earn bitcoin instead of buying. Earning bitcoin is much wiser because none of the money in your pocket will not be touched at all. The only thing that you must do is to work for it. Buying bitcoin is pretty risky and there are only two path, it is either you gain or you lose

Some wait for the moment when bitcoin soars up and then goes down due to correction, they buy bitcoin at the correction stage and wait for the recovery of the price of bitcoin. Et voila, instant profit.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
May 13, 2017, 11:39:09 AM

Big bitcoin bubbles and bursts belongs to past. Now bitcoin is more prominent and developed. With increasing interest by governments around the world namely Japan, Russia, Australia and more, bitcoin is reaching new userbase who were earlier just potential customers. With increasing demand, we could expect even $4000 by end of this year. So it is good to enter market by buying bitcoin now.
Activity: 798
Merit: 506
May 13, 2017, 11:29:53 AM
Don't worry about that, bitcoin has destined to reach much more than current price, so you won't loss invest on bitcoin.
But, I would suggest to buy after 15th May, when SEC will review ETF decision. The price may drop back again if ETF get rejected. Buy at the dip and don't buy when bitcoin reach ATH, but who can predict it precisely whether it will rise or fall in the end of the month? Just buy and wait for the end of the year and maybe bitcoin could reach $2000-$2500.
Activity: 490
Merit: 520
May 13, 2017, 11:17:34 AM
In this stage, if you want to buy bitcoin, than definitely it would be risky. Because bitcoin has already sky-rock price and if bitcoin would start to back-word counting, than your all bitcoins would be on the risk. Than i have an idea for you, now start to earn bitcoin from investment and gambling, and also do short works to earn bitcoins.   
Just buy the dip, keep looking for value in small deals on exchanges, don't be afraid to buy in but don't be stupid about it and watch the market, especially if there's any news soon or if there are trade signals forming (even though those are not always helpful).
Never a good idea to try and make money off of gambling, regardless of how you look at it.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
May 13, 2017, 11:10:44 AM
Think positive trust your instincts, investing to bitcoin has always risk just invest what you can afford. Always think that bitcoin will increase its price everyday. Bitcoin will surely gets the 2000$ this year so youre still have a chance.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
May 13, 2017, 11:09:18 AM
In this stage, if you want to buy bitcoin, than definitely it would be risky. Because bitcoin has already sky-rock price and if bitcoin would start to back-word counting, than your all bitcoins would be on the risk. Than i have an idea for you, now start to earn bitcoin from investment and gambling, and also do short works to earn bitcoins.   
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
May 13, 2017, 10:47:44 AM
The moment for buying bitcoin is when you have money and you wanted to invest, every day is a good day for buy because if you hold it for long term the bitcoin price will be going up, and the time for sell is when you need money or you want to try to trade
Activity: 826
Merit: 529
May 13, 2017, 10:26:50 AM
It depends on you.
If you have urgency of money, then you should sell in short term period. In my opinion,  when the price is high,then coins should be sold. On the other hand,  when the price is low, that is a great time to buy coins.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 584
May 13, 2017, 10:07:04 AM
It depends on how much money you can afford to lose. It probably won't go down as low as the last drastic plunge but you can never be too sure. As with everything, it's better to buy when it's low. If you really are sure you'll get into this but still find the price to high, maybe you can wait for at most a week for a chance for it to go down. If it don't, maybe you'll just have to buy at the current price or risk it getting even higher.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
May 13, 2017, 09:38:47 AM
It is upto you when to buy or sell, if you see in yesterday and today price their was 5 to 6 % of correction and that time was nice to buy as it got recovered so within 1 day you are earning more then 10% profit, but it is risky also as you have to be patience if the price goes more down.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
May 13, 2017, 09:31:49 AM

I think your actions not to buy bitcoin at this time may be appropriate because the price of bitcoin is currently very high in the fear of the next few months a decline in prices that can certainly cause harm to yourself.
And everyone will have a different opinion about the possibilities that will happen with the price bicoin this year
Activity: 686
Merit: 260
May 13, 2017, 09:29:07 AM
Nothing is sure but i think to buy bitcoins when the price is at ATH is not good .You may wait for some dips in price it is sure because of volatility and tge panic sellers .Now its dump so its a good timing for you to buy some or maybe it dumps more or go up again it your choice. This year it maybe above or near $2000 as some analyst prediction.
Activity: 742
Merit: 397
May 13, 2017, 09:26:18 AM
Buying at this high price would be the worst thing to do in your whole bitcoin career,bitcoins price rocketed to 1.7$ yes but now it dropped really fast and get back to 1.5k$.Holdin all bitcoins you currently have is the best thing to do now becausenyou may lose monry if you gamble in buying at this rate
klf
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
May 13, 2017, 09:16:24 AM
My advice if you want to buy now is fine but do not hold your bitcoin until next year, because the bitcoin price is fluctuating. You better play trading than just holding it, it's more profitable than holding it until next year.

Everyone knows that all these cryptocurrencies prices are high fluctuating. But that doesn't mean that one shouldn't hold coins until next year unless if you have any other good reason for that. Otherwise always keep some portion of your bitcoins for a very longer time because it has good potential go even higher price compared to current price levels.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
May 13, 2017, 09:15:42 AM

If you are doing trading the simplest trick is to not to  make things complicated. If you notice in bitcoin exchanges there is a buy options and there is another one for sell. If you want to buy bitcoin in a lower price compared to the price being sold then place a buy order in a lower price. If you wan to sell bitcoin in a higher value you can just set it up in advance so that when it reaches the price you set up your bitcoin will be converted to dollar. Even in sleeping if you set-up your buy and sell well you will still earn.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 569
May 13, 2017, 08:50:28 AM

First rule to know is that nothing is certain in bitcoin and even if you buy now, there is no guarantee that you are going to make profit although by buying now might contribute to the pull to push the price higher but that's just contributing to a pool you don't even know the direction in which others in pool are contributing towards. Just buy and put your mind away from it.
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1162
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
May 13, 2017, 08:44:46 AM
Bitcoin prices may find some correction from current levels, but certainly it will bounce back in near future itself so buying right now is highly recommended. One basic thumb rule of bitcoin investment must be do not rush for booking profits. If you are ready to hold your bitcoin for years then this must be right time to secure some more bitcoin in your wallet.

Prices will skyrocket more, if you want to avoid regretting later, buying right now is highly recommended still act at your own responsibilities.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1042
May 13, 2017, 08:41:20 AM
That dip that happened just under 24h hours ago is when I would have bought had I not already been happy with my investment. Wait for dips, buy cheap coins then hodl forever. That's my plan.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
「きみはこれ&#
May 13, 2017, 08:27:10 AM
TBH,not the right time to buy.If you have already,you can consider it holding or if the price starts going down you can sell along way,once it reaches the new low and sits there for a while,you can choose to buy again.Since you didn't drain down on the way,you can still earn marginal profits.
Pages:
Jump to: