Pages:
Author

Topic: Moment for buying or selling? - page 22. (Read 11133 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 505
May 13, 2017, 08:25:07 AM
If you don't need money,don't sell. The price is high but it's expected to get even higher. And if you have some extra funds that you don't need invest it in bitcoin that will be the good move. The best option would be to earn bitcoins.or get it some other way but if you can't, buying is also good.
Activity: 644
Merit: 261
May 13, 2017, 08:17:10 AM
My advice if you want to buy now is fine but do not hold your bitcoin until next year, because the bitcoin price is fluctuating. You better play trading than just holding it, it's more profitable than holding it until next year.
Activity: 910
Merit: 550
May 13, 2017, 07:36:45 AM
If you do have enough money and not needed it at the moment, go buy more bitcoin as much as you can. Yes, it may be risky at first to invest but in the end you'll not regret it for the last time. Bitcoin is accelerating. So just hold it no matter what because it may be the reason for you success.
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
May 13, 2017, 07:16:03 AM
Its really a simple equation. If you are looking for short term profit (which I believe is what you are looking for otherwise you wouldn't care about the price going down a few days after you buy) then don't buy. If you are aiming for the long term and higher prices then anytime (literally) is the best time to buy bitcoins because with years passing, less supply there will be.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
May 13, 2017, 07:10:58 AM
I was thinking, because of Bitcoin price skyrocketed, would it be wise to buy bitcoin now? I have some bitcoin in wallet, but nothing much, and i was thinking to buy some bitcoin more. But because of price rising in last few days i am not sure what to do, because if i buy now, maybe price will go down and ill lose profit, or maybe it will go up and i did not buy so ill lose profit too. What are your thinking on matter and what do you think how much will price of bitcoin rise this year?

If you have some money which you do not need at the moment and you are ready to invest for on a longer period of time buying bitcoin would be good but risky investment.Generally speaking, the price should go upwards and it is not likely we can go down to 1000$ level or lower,but this is bitcoin and all possibilities are open.People who buy few years or maybe months ago ask same questions,some make good profit,others are sorry because they did not buy or they not buy more.

If you decide to buy then wait opportunities like this one,price is go down 4-5% on most exchanges but now is slowly recovering.
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
May 13, 2017, 06:40:56 AM
I was thinking, because of Bitcoin price skyrocketed, would it be wise to buy bitcoin now? I have some bitcoin in wallet, but nothing much, and i was thinking to buy some bitcoin more. But because of price rising in last few days i am not sure what to do, because if i buy now, maybe price will go down and ill lose profit, or maybe it will go up and i did not buy so ill lose profit too. What are your thinking on matter and what do you think how much will price of bitcoin rise this year?
Pages:
Jump to: