Pages:
Author

Topic: Monero or Zcash - page 5. (Read 795 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
October 04, 2018, 11:00:06 AM
I would vote for monero if I was doing any sort of buying at all between these two, unfortunately I do not. Hence, from someone who is outside of these communities and do not care about neither of these two I can clearly say my vote is as objective as it gets.

Right now, monero is more known, zcash is known a bit too but monero has been around more probably ( I assume, not sure) and I at least heard about it more. I know its a "secrecy coin" type of thing and it works with mining via your cpu and not gpu like other coins which means mining is harder which I think makes it better against 51% attacks.
Activity: 420
Merit: 6
October 04, 2018, 04:26:28 AM
There are a lot of anonymous coins on the crypto market, and one is very difficult to choose. Last year there were mining viruses that mined a moner directly on a computer, and it was not for nothing that everyone did it, which means monero is more promising in the long run. Ordinary people do not need such coins, they can be used in dark current affairs and we have enough ethereum for transactions.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
October 04, 2018, 04:14:11 AM
Both of them are about anonymous currency.Each has its own characteristics.I don't know which one is better.but I prefer monero.Because the people who use it are the most.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Catalog Websites
October 04, 2018, 04:05:07 AM
Which one among these two highly anonymous coins is more reliable, efficient, more secure to use. in fact, which one is your take and why?
Privacy coins. Amongst of this type of coin, Monero is the best.
With the reliance of most into privacy coins, we do have our merits and demerits for these coins.
I'd say that Monero will never be replaced as the best priv coin.
Merit: 102
October 04, 2018, 04:03:23 AM
Which one among these two highly anonymous coins is more reliable, efficient, more secure to use. in fact, which one is your take and why?
Both of them have privacy and they are both good. But if you talk of which one has more of privacy then I think that’s Monero. But I’m not the kind of person that considers privacy as a reason for choosing a coin I don’t do illegal business so that doesn’t matter to me at all. If we are not talking about privacy then I will probably chooseZcash instead of Monero. I do have reasons why I said I would choose ZEC.
Activity: 238
Merit: 144
October 04, 2018, 03:20:30 AM
Personally, I think monero is more anonymous than zcash because monero uses built-in mixing technology.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
October 04, 2018, 03:18:42 AM
If you want to invest your money, i suggest you to invest your money on monero than Zchas. Because monero has good project and good developer for grow in the future, that's why i suggest you to invest in. But you must be patient for get more profit.
Merit: 1
October 04, 2018, 03:10:32 AM
Monero I think today is the most confidential coin and Monero has a more serious community which makes it strong.Monero provide 100% privacy. I vote for Monero.
Activity: 756
Merit: 13
DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange
October 03, 2018, 12:51:21 PM
Personally i prefer zcash from these two, i think zcash is a better and advanced version of privacy coins and it has a long way to go, recently ethereum leader has also stated that they can use zcash technology to upgrade eth which is very encouraging for zcash.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 502
October 03, 2018, 12:39:58 PM
Monero is the only of these two that are truly fungible, Zcash also suffers from the possibility that the ceremony key holders are artificially inflating the supply in secret, nobody would know as we can't tell the total supply. Monero all the way because it's also accepted on far more websites too, which is what I usually use when buying with crypto.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
October 03, 2018, 12:28:13 PM
If you look at the charts in the bear market condition, the Monero looks much preferable! My vote for Monero !
Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
October 03, 2018, 11:42:31 AM
In theory, Zcash has a lot of potential because of the power of zero-proof transactions. However, its security factor is not used in most transactions.
In contrast, Monero's transactions are the anonymous default, encouraging them to use more and secure more on the network. So i prefer Monero than Zcash.

Activity: 773
Merit: 100
October 03, 2018, 08:49:30 AM
Analysis of the pros and cons of ZCash and Monero shows that in 3 out of 5 points, such as anonymity of transactions, the possibility of mining on the GPU, and protection against inflation, ZCash wins. And this is despite the fact that ZEC appeared only at the end of 2016, while Monero exists from spring 2014. Therefore, we can say that ZCash now looks better and more promising.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
October 03, 2018, 08:48:02 AM
Both projects are really very good, but after the speech Vitaly Buterin, I began to doubt that the ZCash project can really hide everything, so far as Monero is concerned, everything seems to be clear there, but it is not clear about ZCash
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
October 03, 2018, 07:37:21 AM
Maybe you guys should start with searching a little more. One possible point to start with would be this post (or its entire thread) : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/zcash-backdoor-2011221
So, yeah, Monero is the easy answer, although there are plenty of (anon) Cryptonote coins nowadays, or Byteball's BlackBytes which are all pretty well anonymous.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”
October 03, 2018, 07:27:26 AM

In ZCash, the principle of “proof with zero disclosure” is used, while in Monero the secrecy of transactions is ensured by the obfuscation method — entangling the transfer history. Given that ZCash has a higher degree of secrecy, this currency is better than Monero in terms of confidentiality.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
October 03, 2018, 06:14:38 AM
Monero, easy choice.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
October 03, 2018, 06:13:36 AM
there are indeed many anonymous coins or privacy available today, but monero is an anonymous coin pioneer and I am sure everyone also agrees to keep choosing them rather than other anonymous coins.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 670
October 03, 2018, 06:02:35 AM
I've been looking at crypto money charts lately. The Monero chart looks very strong. I think it's my vote for Monero.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
October 03, 2018, 06:01:26 AM
Monero is my take. It has larger usage, privacy and nice supply too. Moreso, it has maintained the top 10 for long, while zcash is still in the 20s. For Zcash, I don't think they have a stronger community network .
if I choose monero myself because I believe that later monero will increase in price because this coin has good potential
Why everybody is suggesting Monero?  I heard Zcash is also a great privacy oriented coin 🔥👈👍👏👌🙌
Pages:
Jump to: