Pages:
Author

Topic: Monero or Zcash - page 6. (Read 795 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 102
October 03, 2018, 05:59:12 AM
Monero is my take. It has larger usage, privacy and nice supply too. Moreso, it has maintained the top 10 for long, while zcash is still in the 20s. For Zcash, I don't think they have a stronger community network .
if I choose monero myself because I believe that later monero will increase in price because this coin has good potential
Activity: 1302
Merit: 25
October 03, 2018, 05:53:18 AM
Monero is my take. It has larger usage, privacy and nice supply too. Moreso, it has maintained the top 10 for long, while zcash is still in the 20s. For Zcash, I don't think they have a stronger community network .
Activity: 434
Merit: 246
October 03, 2018, 05:45:13 AM
I voted for Monero. Both Monero and ZCash provide privacy, although in a different way. However, only Monero has privacy by default. In Zcash you would have to switch to z-addresses if you want privacy. As far as I know, only 5 percent of all transactions on the ZEC blockchain are between z-addresses. It means that Zcash is not being used as a privacy coin that much. I think Monero has a stronger community and a better use case. Being a de facto standard when it comes to totally private transactions, Monero is clearly the better coin, more reliable, more efficient and secure.  
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
(https://exip.live/)
October 03, 2018, 05:40:38 AM
I would prefer to Monero (XMR), because it is more comfortable and safe. In my function, I think it is a full anonymous cryptocurrency (privacy). You can research more details about Monero in your own way. Good luck !
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
October 03, 2018, 05:30:04 AM
Which one among these two highly anonymous coins is more reliable, efficient, more secure to use. in fact, which one is your take and why?
Pages:
Jump to: