Pages:
Author

Topic: Monero XMR ... Why do people fall for the shills and bullshit? - page 6. (Read 6114 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Yeah - I did with Bytecoin back pre GUI  Roll Eyes

I agree - user friendliness sucks.  There - that's a reason.  How hard was that OP?   Roll Eyes Kiss

I gave two you reasons, but apparently you lack the skill of reading between the lines or considering the social impact a small sub-culture can make when it makes lots of noise. Yet you managed to pick up on the usability of it, which is already documented so pointless making a post about.

1. Its position has been helped by Poloniex.
2. It is being shilled by people that are incapable of knowing better.

Dude.  Idiots in crypto who happen to pick up a coin.  And high transaction volume on an exchange.  Are not net negatives.  

In fact ... bitcoin has those symptoms the worst out of all the coins  Roll Eyes

I agree Monero has some problems.  But your thread mades me want to take a second look since you give no negatives (there are stupid people who use it and it trades on an exchange I don't like)  Hmmm ya u go there guy  Kiss

So a negative post makes you want to buy the product?

Well that certainly taught me a lesson.
legendary
Activity: 1256
Merit: 1009

I agree - user friendliness sucks.  There - that's a reason.  How hard was that OP?   Roll Eyes Kiss

I gave two you reasons, but apparently you lack the skill of reading between the lines or considering the social impact a small sub-culture can make when it makes lots of noise. Yet you managed to pick up on the usability of it, which is already documented so pointless making a post about.

Dude.  Idiots in crypto who happen to pick up a coin.  And high transaction volume on an exchange.  Are not net negatives.  

In fact ... bitcoin has those symptoms the worst out of all the coins  Roll Eyes

I agree Monero has some problems.  But your thread mades me want to take a second look since you give no negatives (there are stupid people who use it and it trades on an exchange I don't like)  Hmmm ya u go there guy  Kiss
Activity: 532

No it doesnt, it has been helped by Bytecoin beeing scammers.
No you confuse XMR with Litecoin, Darkcoin and BCN on that.
Activity: 826
How pathetic:

First user in this thread is a Litecoin user with a Bitmixer.io Singature haha.
Second is a Bytecoin scammer (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/blowing-the-lid-off-the-cryptonotebytecoin-scam-with-the-exception-of-monero-740112).
Third is a Darkcoin fanboy.

It has features, though, but sadly the features are pointless, and can never go beyond appealing to teenagers and unmarried men in their thirties that have prostituted themselves to become Monero Shills. OMFG!

Go away, privacy is not only a feature its a human right, without privacy no freedom can exist.
Monero shills can't do any better than a 3x ad hominem? Sad.

legendary
How pathetic:

Second is a Darkcoin fanboy.
Third is a Bytecoin scammer (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/blowing-the-lid-off-the-cryptonotebytecoin-scam-with-the-exception-of-monero-740112).

Lol no - I said I downloaded the wallet to see what it was about.  Geez ... everybody thinks somebody has an agenda.  I'm strictly an observer  Roll Eyes
Activity: 532
How pathetic:

Second is a Bytecoin scammer (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/blowing-the-lid-off-the-cryptonotebytecoin-scam-with-the-exception-of-monero-740112).
Third is a Darkcoin fanboy.

It has features, though, but sadly the features are pointless, and can never go beyond appealing to teenagers and unmarried men in their thirties that have prostituted themselves to become Monero Shills. OMFG!

Go away, privacy is not only a feature its a human right, without privacy no freedom can exist.
legendary

Activity: 826
Have you tried downloading the client? Everything is clunky and slow. I'm not really big on Cryptonote, but I tried Boolberry, just to see if the problem was endemic to Cryptonote, and it isn't. Boolberry was basically one click, fast and everything worked. Using Monero gave me the perception that it was put together by incompetents. These people are holding up a pile of shit and claiming that it's gold. The community is literally full of megalomaniac delusionals. At least put some effort into usability!
legendary
A pile of junk coin, that has made its position by somehow replacing LTC as the second coin to trade on Poloniex.

Horrible coin.

Yeah so um.  Can you explain why?
A pile of junk coin, that has made its position by somehow replacing LTC as the second coin to trade on Poloniex.

Horrible coin.
Pages:
Jump to: