Pages:
Author

Topic: Money 💰💰💰 - page 20. (Read 12586 times)

Activity: 426
Merit: 250
December 05, 2017, 02:31:00 AM
Money is one of our most important part in our life and we all work for money. I accept that money can buy a house, car, dresses and all things which we need in our day today life. But can money bring us true happiness???

A small incident which is making me feel if Money is the only thing we need in life. One of my cousin is married and have 2 kids and the younger one is just a year old. They are planning to leave their kids with their parents and go to a foreign country to earn more money. I cant imagine if both of them can be happy without seeing their kids or money has made them to take this decision. Do you think its a right decision?Huh

Also,Why is money so important in our life?
Even health buy and youth. In general, money rules the world and makes you independent and happy. So you need to strive for more and develop and then you will probably be lucky.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 05, 2017, 02:16:21 AM
Money is one of our most important part in our life and we all work for money. I accept that money can buy a house, car, dresses and all things which we need in our day today life. But can money bring us true happiness???

A small incident which is making me feel if Money is the only thing we need in life. One of my cousin is married and have 2 kids and the younger one is just a year old. They are planning to leave their kids with their parents and go to a foreign country to earn more money. I cant imagine if both of them can be happy without seeing their kids or money has made them to take this decision. Do you think its a right decision?Huh

I'm sure that it is a big sacrifice to left their children with their parents as they want to give them a bright future. It is not that easy to earn money especially when you have a big family and you want to provide them more than what we are thinking. I remember my brother say I don't want my child to face the same problem in my childhood especially when it comes to financial problem.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
December 01, 2017, 10:44:39 AM
“Money on its own is neither good nor bad. It is a means to an end.”
It is a common denominator to all things which allow us to survive in hostile environment but modern world. It enables you to have more control over your life, more freedom to carve out your own path and less constraints on your choices. Having enough money also enables us to give our children all the best there is; education, health care, bright future, the best way to illustrate it.
Having money gives us the opportunity to live life to the fullest, enjoy adventures and textures and tastes. All the 100+ years of our life here on earth.
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
December 01, 2017, 09:02:38 AM
Money is important. Actually not only important, it's a most important thing that can bring happiness, peace, fancy life and many more satisfaction.
Activity: 616
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
December 01, 2017, 08:53:02 AM
money matter it is essential thing to study coz it is one of the vehicle to make or dream come true... money is a means of sustaining our needs as human.. we do things that requires money, money can also be the source of hear break and broken family and broken relationship among friends, relatives and others... how do we handle money depends on whose master we obey...money is a good servant but a poor master.. may we use money accordingly and not motivated by greed and selfishness.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
December 01, 2017, 04:04:22 AM

FOR the obvious reasons without money we are not anle to buy anything or even be alive in this world. Nowadays everything flows and goes where the money went and in this section of society we can see how this changed each and every one of us
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
December 01, 2017, 03:43:02 AM
Money without family is useless. Nothing substitute the genuine happiness of having your family with you...others exchange family, children to money in hoping to make a good future.. But in the end it still do not satisfy you.. You may give all the money, nice dress, good food, and everything to them  but have not family to take care and the years should spent in their life past.. Cannot be bring back..
Activity: 672
December 01, 2017, 03:35:45 AM

Not exactly leave a child for the sake of money but as parents they may have no other choice because for the sake of a life menompang families also have to find the money. Parents looking for money of course to the child's needs it in the future so it cannot be denied money as well as aspects of our lives the day by day
Activity: 112
December 01, 2017, 02:28:04 AM
In my opinion I Don't think it is right to leave their kids behind even though there are close family or relative who would take care of them. It is still the best if one of them will take care of them..but two of them will go?.. I could not imagine what kind of life their children would have, yes they do it for their children's future but the fact that they're growing without parent by their side would totally rediculous and too miserable...that they would regret someday.
Activity: 128
November 24, 2017, 12:55:38 PM

If you have a money just buy the important things you want to buy because the money is important so that we just need to keep our extra money just incase for emergency.money is very important, because money can buy all things you want then if you don't have a money you will not buy what you want.
Activity: 532
Merit: 13
November 24, 2017, 12:50:51 PM
For them to leave their children they would have thought about it and we are not in their shoes, where there will be problem is if they just leave without making preparations for them or plan well. Money is of utmost importance in our day to day life because everything is base on buying and selling which involves money. Money also bring happiness if use for the right purpose. Money is everything in this life
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
November 24, 2017, 12:44:34 PM
 actually,, I Think Money is a most Improtant in Our Every Life . We cannot live without money.If we hasn't Enough Many  money will not be happy. So Enough Money,also be Happy,and your don't have Many money, then life becomes difficult.
Activity: 252
November 23, 2017, 01:39:25 PM
Money can help us find more happiness, so long as we know just what we can and cannot expect from it. Many researches suggest that seeking the good life at a store is an expensive exercise in futility. Money can buy us some happiness, but only if we spend our money properly. We should buy memories.
Activity: 392
November 23, 2017, 11:20:29 AM
Money answereth all things yet it is the root of all evil.
Activity: 182
Business Driven CryptoCurrency based on Assest
November 22, 2017, 10:37:07 AM

Money is the root of evil. I still believe in that old used saying. It's true. Because of money we are pushed and forced to do things we do not agree upon ourselves. Because of money we are hungry for our wants and neglect our needs. Because of money we sacrifice everything even our loved ones. It is sure important but the fact that it's becoming the center of all peoples' lived is really unhealthy.
Activity: 205
November 22, 2017, 10:17:03 AM
Money can buy your needs but sometimes money is the reason why we do evilness.
Activity: 194
November 22, 2017, 10:01:55 AM
Money and possessions are a tantalizing topic. Almost everything needs money. Buying basic necessities, secondary needs, all need money. To buy rice, meat, fish, milk, clothes - you use money. With money you can pay for children's education, pay for medical expenses, pay utility bills, phone, water, pay the mortgage, pay the car, buy a sofa, bed, wardrobe, desk, chair. Money is important, but not everything, while without money we can not do anything
Activity: 98
November 22, 2017, 09:52:45 AM
Money decided your life is furfill or not. So the much money you own the more furfilled your life is. Everything you're using in your life was bought by money. So without money actually you couldn't do anything.
Activity: 193
November 22, 2017, 09:50:44 AM
Oh, money is now the number one issue for me. Too many questions rest on them. And above all, independence.
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
November 22, 2017, 09:35:06 AM
I think, Money is most important things in our life. It is as well as blood in our body...We cannot live without money... If we hasn't money, will not be happy and enjoy our life... It's like a part of our body.
Pages:
Jump to: