Pages:
Author

Topic: Money 💰💰💰 - page 15. (Read 12586 times)

Activity: 202
Merit: 0
December 29, 2017, 01:26:56 PM
Money is germane and essential for primary and secondary needs and every good vision requires money to make real
Activity: 168
December 29, 2017, 12:19:40 PM
Money is very important. You cannot eat delicious food if you do not have money, you cannot provide shelter without money, you have no clothes without money. our world is circulating with money. in every move money is necessary.
Activity: 163
Merit: 1
December 29, 2017, 10:30:10 AM
Money is a necessity of every human being. Money can buy food, shelter and clothing which is basic needs of human. Money also can send you to school to gain knowledge on everything.
 Money can also make you travel every where with limited time travel. Money is very important to every one. But never love money, because it can destroy your life.
Activity: 52
December 27, 2017, 02:26:49 PM
Money is one of the most important thing in our lives.If you have enough money , poverty never approach you.
money is a tool to achieve happiness.The importance of money keep on rising.
Yeah dude, if you have money you will have anything in this life even the power and  the humanity.
Activity: 213
December 27, 2017, 12:43:40 PM
Money is one of the most important thing in our lives.If you have enough money , poverty never approach you.
money is a tool to achieve happiness.The importance of money keep on rising.
Activity: 584
Merit: 502
December 27, 2017, 12:38:23 PM
It's not about money, it's about trading.
At one time money was salt, feathers, certain nice looking rocks, pepper, sugar and so on.
It's about a common denominator that everyone recognizes, in order to get what other people have.
Activity: 527
Merit: 113
December 27, 2017, 04:40:31 AM
Money is one of our most important part in our life and we all work for money. I accept that money can buy a house, car, dresses and all things which we need in our day today life. But can money bring us true happiness???

A small incident which is making me feel if Money is the only thing we need in life. One of my cousin is married and have 2 kids and the younger one is just a year old. They are planning to leave their kids with their parents and go to a foreign country to earn more money. I cant imagine if both of them can be happy without seeing their kids or money has made them to take this decision. Do you think its a right decision?Huh

Also,Why is money so important in our life?
Money is not important to me because if im died my money in mother earth cant not be my handle in heaven so that we should be first God before others because God is very important to our lives.
Activity: 152
December 27, 2017, 12:36:02 PM
Money is important to everyone's daily lives because without money, no one can purchase food, clothing and shelter. We could move into a barter system, but for now the way humans trade is through currency. Without money, our contemporary society would break down and modern man wouldn't exist.
Activity: 98
December 27, 2017, 11:43:42 AM
because without money you cant live in this society. because every thing based on money now a days. you have to sacrifice something for future benefits.  that's what they have done. they are going to sacrifice their present to success their future.
Activity: 150
Merit: 44
ICEMAN - SMART CONTRACTS DEVELOPER
December 27, 2017, 09:54:54 AM
Money is one of our most important part in our life and we all work for money. I accept that money can buy a house, car, dresses and all things which we need in our day today life. But can money bring us true happiness???

A small incident which is making me feel if Money is the only thing we need in life. One of my cousin is married and have 2 kids and the younger one is just a year old. They are planning to leave their kids with their parents and go to a foreign country to earn more money. I cant imagine if both of them can be happy without seeing their kids or money has made them to take this decision. Do you think its a right decision?Huh

I think it's a wrong decision. No matter how bad the circumstances are one should never abandon their family. Family should stick together always. It's going to cause problem for their parents as well who are elderly, thus require to be taken care of as well.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
TRONscratch.com
December 27, 2017, 08:38:22 AM
Money will always be an issue.  Money is root of evil.  People commit sin because of money.  Money will always be hindrance for our dreams.  But we can't live with out money.  Make money so you can live.
Activity: 129
December 27, 2017, 08:08:47 AM

Definitely money is important in our life. How can we manage to live without money. But we should be wise in spending our money. They say "money is the root of all evil", I believe to it. We shouldn't let money control us, remember things cannot control us.
Activity: 14
December 27, 2017, 05:05:54 AM
Money is only one element which bring conformable in our life.Without money we live in sorrow.This is common picture all over the world.
Activity: 456
Merit: 100
December 27, 2017, 12:32:48 AM
Money has a important role in our life. In this world, we cant survive without money. We cant get our basic needs without money and we can make our loveones happy with money.
Activity: 171
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
December 27, 2017, 12:26:20 AM

I agree money is important in every person.  Because its the first we need to live in this world.  But,  if you genius to handle your money so you have a better future.  Think twice when you spend your money everyday.  Because its hard to find money now a days.
Activity: 102
December 27, 2017, 12:24:58 AM
We can buy foods, house, and other stuffs through money, yes money is important, and really that important, the parents should pay more attention to their kids .
Activity: 359
Merit: 101
December 26, 2017, 10:34:59 PM
Money take a big part of our kife,  yes exactly.
Even some people said that it can't buy happiness,  but most of our happiness depend on money.
For your example you said that your cousin just going to aboard for getting job,  if she has a lot of money,  she wouldn't do it.  Then of course she and her family will have more time together which make them happy.
However money is the important thing in our life.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
December 26, 2017, 10:31:54 PM
When I was a kid I thought I was thought at school that food,shelter and clothes are things that a man will need to survive. I just realize that MONEY is all we need to have those three. There's nothing we can do about it and we will spend more than half of our lives just to make money for ourselves and love ones. Even if you think about it love cab't feed our family. We will become a burden for others if we are not making money.
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
E-Commerce For Blockchain Era
December 26, 2017, 10:04:59 PM
In my own opinion, nowadays money is one of the most important things in this generation. Without money you can't give the comfortable life to your family. How can you give the daily needs of your family like food without money. Base on my observation, I have this brother and he already have family of his own his income everyday is not enough to support the needs of his children that's why he need another source of income everyday and his wife need to go to another country to work for their children. Aside love, yes we need money to give our loveones a better life and fulfill and support their needs. It's so heartbreaking to see your loveones can't buy the food that they want or even delicious and healthy food, that you can't send them to school and you can't buy the things that they needed.
Activity: 28
December 26, 2017, 09:08:40 PM
Money is very important to meet our needs daily ,food ,studies ,medical care ...
Pages:
Jump to: