Pages:
Author

Topic: Money 💰💰💰 - page 16. (Read 12586 times)

Activity: 185
Merit: 10
December 26, 2017, 07:57:41 PM
Money is one of our most important part in our life and we all work for money. I accept that money can buy a house, car, dresses and all things which we need in our day today life. But can money bring us true happiness???

A small incident which is making me feel if Money is the only thing we need in life. One of my cousin is married and have 2 kids and the younger one is just a year old. They are planning to leave their kids with their parents and go to a foreign country to earn more money. I cant imagine if both of them can be happy without seeing their kids or money has made them to take this decision. Do you think its a right decision?Huh

Also,Why is money so important in our life?

Money is important to all of us. If i have nothing at all and cannot support my children, i would rather go abroad and work for them to supply their needs.
Activity: 182
Merit: 15
December 26, 2017, 05:22:22 PM
money is important for so many reasons - to provide a roof over our heads, to provide food and drink to sustain our lives and much more. However money is not everything, there are a great deal of things that money cant buy - love, happiness, health and more. Then again life without sufficent money is very hard and will certainly have an impact on your life chances.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
December 26, 2017, 05:02:56 PM
Money is a means for life! Yes, they need to be loved, but only in moderation and without fanaticism. These are just pieces of paper for which you can buy things. But some people make religion out of them and go crazy through them!
Activity: 504
December 26, 2017, 04:56:06 PM
The development of money took hundreds of years to be perfected. People back  then had to trade goods with other goods. There was even a time when people used stones as currency. The process had one goal, to have something of value which everyone would agree on and recognize in order to reach utmost convenience and at the same time easy to monitor. Imagine having to trade a live goat to buy an iPhone X; that would be very inconvenient, right?
Activity: 434
https://saturn.black
December 26, 2017, 03:24:29 PM
Money is good, and the more the better Grin When you have money, you have more opportunities to acquire something of value. House, car, phone, washing machine, securities, shops and even business. But not always happiness is money Sad Sad Sad
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
December 26, 2017, 01:19:28 PM
When money appeared, they became synonymous with prosperity, access to all benefits.
Activity: 112
December 26, 2017, 01:18:36 PM
All of us wants money Smiley we want to be rich , we want to buy all we needs and wants .We all need money everyday to buy all ,but some people don't have enough money so that they Stoll it to others .
Activity: 128
December 26, 2017, 12:44:02 PM
Yes. Money is so important.  With money we can buy food , we can buy shelter. These are the most important
But the fact is money can't buy your honors, trust and friends.
Activity: 271
December 26, 2017, 11:15:42 AM
Yes. Money is so important.  With money we can buy food , we can buy shelter. These are the most important
Activity: 122
Merit: 3
sunxcoin.com - crypto/Fiat exchange ecosystem
December 26, 2017, 10:02:20 AM
We need money for everyone.First of all, every man works for a certian amount of money.We can't imagine life without money.People feel different when they know they have money.People are obsessed with money, which isn't good for them.
Activity: 21
December 26, 2017, 08:22:02 AM
Money is indeed important, it's undeniably a reluctant necessity on our
modern world. Sad to say, but it's a hard reality and the need and influence
of money can't go unnoticed.
Activity: 84
Merit: 3
December 26, 2017, 07:06:36 AM
I do not agree with him, money is important, maybe his parents work for the good of his son someday but children also need the love of both parents and the love of both parents can not be replaced by anyone. looking for a job does not have to be apart from family
Activity: 40
December 26, 2017, 06:53:27 AM
Money is very important for everyone today.
Activity: 36
December 26, 2017, 06:52:16 AM
money is the most importantly only for rich people.
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
December 26, 2017, 06:50:50 AM
Happiness is in money or not? At least once in a lifetime every person asked this question. A single-valued answer to this question is difficult to give. Some people tell sad stories about how wealth ruined their family, others simply don't represent a family life without material prosperity.
Activity: 14
December 26, 2017, 06:28:03 AM
Money is very important thing in our life... Many people are unhappy without money. I don't say that the money is happines, but it is necessary.
Activity: 350
December 18, 2017, 07:39:55 AM
Cash is vital on the grounds that you can purchase things with it. As it were, It's not vital, the nourishment you eat, the garments you wear are vital. On the off chance that you have everything, for what reason would you require cash? It could make you upbeat in some circumstances, however not generally. On the off chance that you are wiped out, for instance, no sum on the planet could recover your well being, If you lost your family, no cash could bring them back either. In the event that you have your darling ones and all that your wishes for in any case, at that point cash could make you upbeat. I likewise don't have faith in the medications, young ladies, liquor way of life, If you are longing for cash to do these things then you shouldn't. The genuine joy originates from helping individuals utilizing that cash.
Activity: 98
December 18, 2017, 07:27:31 AM
Money is important because it is needed to live nowadays.  We can control being not addicted to it but we cant stop it not being important.. moreover, time is money and its kind of true..there even a project mytimecoin ahah..it turns your time into tokens

When they are planning their Pre-sale?
Activity: 140
December 17, 2017, 11:07:44 PM
Money is one of our most important part in our life and we all work for money. I accept that money can buy a house, car, dresses and all things which we need in our day today life. But can money bring us true happiness???

A small incident which is making me feel if Money is the only thing we need in life. One of my cousin is married and have 2 kids and the younger one is just a year old. They are planning to leave their kids with their parents and go to a foreign country to earn more money. I cant imagine if both of them can be happy without seeing their kids or money has made them to take this decision. Do you think its a right decision?Huh

Also,Why is money so important in our life?
They say that money makes the world go round.we cant buy our food.it is important in our daily needs of living we cant send our children to school without money..so money is very important but we must know how to save and use it for our future           

Activity: 280
December 17, 2017, 10:51:02 PM
yes it is true leaving your kids is so much painful but when you become a parents you are willing to take risk and sacrifice for your children's future,yes we can find job in our own country but it is not enough even how you work hard.
Pages:
Jump to: