Pages:
Author

Topic: Money and wealth as the major religions in world. - page 15. (Read 1930 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1888
Money or wealth is the dream destination of many people in the world

Religion is the total believe of a group people on a particular being.
Most or everyone in the world today in which I am included believe in accumulating of wealth and making money.

More than Half of the life span of the human race is centred on making of money or wealth.

Making money legally or illegally, accumulating of wealth is the believe of most people in the world.

I stand to be corrected or cencitize

Although I get the idea of what you mean in a figurative way, strictly speaking, what you say is incorrect.

Money and wealth are not institutions to which people pray. Money and wealth are of this life and speak nothing of what happens when you die, which is a central theme of religions, etc.

On the other hand, I see nothing wrong with people accumulating money and wealth, as long as it is in an honest way. I believe that an essential part of the economic progress of nations comes from the accumulation of capital and the investment of that same capital.
Activity: 205
Merit: 80
You are correct that many people are earning money but it's because money is used to buy our wants and needs. In my country, we still have our religion but i'll tell you something, money is not our religion and yet we want money for survival for family.
Activity: 2604
Merit: 816
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
Many people do not mean all people because some are willing to fill their daily needs and survive in every situation and condition. Some people dream of having a lot of money because they think that with a lot of money, they can use it for anything they want. Being rich is a choice and that depends on how hard someone can work and if they can have more money, they should know that they should share some money with others so those people can feel that they also have money. If you can do that, you will feel that money is not everything and money is not your reason to live.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 694
[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope
Money and religion are different contexts. You are talking about money, then you are talking about reality. You must seek it to survive or fulfill your greed, or you will fall into misery. Religion is about belief. Even though they don't promise money, people come because they are full of hope that is more than just wealth. Religion focuses more on spiritual issues where even money can't handle it.
legendary
Activity: 2478
Merit: 1018
It's not money and wealth that some people live for. No one really sees where mankind is going even if we unite the entire world and everyone becomes rich, what next then?  Invade Mars or Jupiter? There is nowhere else to go.  So just be thankful that after 60-80 years old you'll die. You'll die even if you are richer than Bezos otherwise you'd see how your kids die or suffer poverty when the money you left is spent by your grandson through dice.

We give importance to family, we make money for our family, and believe that they too can live a good life.
Money is for our physical being, Religion is for our spiritual being.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 603

Most or everyone in the world today in which I am included believe in accumulating of wealth and making money.

More than Half of the life span of the human race is centred on making of money or wealth.

Making money legally or illegally, accumulating of wealth is the believe of most people in the world.

The problem with the today's economy is that it's getting costlier by the minute!

For normal human being to accomplish the basic needs like food, water and shelter they need to pay huge amount of cost to the seller, government and day today merchant.

With the time there is scarcity of raw material, increased automations, decreased jobs, increased valuation of real estate and much more!

To pay off even the basic needs peeps are striving these days and that is why every one is forced to earn the money and get involved into society.

I am not even counting any leisure stuff here, its just basic needs.

If we would have been here thousands of years ago, then I am sure all you had to do was wander the woods and get it yourself.
Activity: 2380
Merit: 251
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Yeah, everyone is working throughout their life to make that money but you know the money is just made kf paper and doesn't hold any intrinsic value. Wealth is different and you can't become rich by working, it only happens when your money work for you which we call it as passive income.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1224
'Life's but a walking shadow'!
Speak for yourself mate. We all want money and there is no doubt about that, but for every rational and sane person, there are quite a few things like family, loved ones, spouse, good health and love, that may just come ahead of making money. I don't know what your reason for this thread is cause we don't really need to talk about the relevance of money in our society today, its importance cannot be overemphasized already, but what you need to know is that more often than not "money isn't everything".
Activity: 21
Merit: 1

Pages:
Jump to: