Pages:
Author

Topic: Money and wealth as the major religions in world. - page 7. (Read 2004 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
people look for money for daily needs, but people who seek wealth when they get it will satisfy desires
a lot of people have been trapped and didn't use it for investment until they finally went bankrupt
Activity: 742
Merit: 102
There's a saying which go thus "Money is the root of evils", in which I somehow believe in too because by the time most people begin making this money they seem to forget what religious is or let me say they pay less attention to it. But unfortunately, money can not buy everything.
the statement is not entirely true, for people who are willing to do evil for money maybe the statement is true. but for people who get money the right way money is the root of happiness because with money he can get what he wants and can make the people he cares about happy. basically it all depends on how to get the money and how to use the money.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1012
There's a saying which go thus "Money is the root of evils", in which I somehow believe in too because by the time most people begin making this money they seem to forget what religious is or let me say they pay less attention to it. But unfortunately, money can not buy everything.
I think things like this depend on each other's perspective because again everyone has their own view on this matter. regardless of the saying I actually want to say that money is the source of the problem it is based on greedy people and not everyone is like that although most of them are. but the few people who don't do that you can't equate it. regardless of whether they forget their religion or not it is their personal life with their spirituality and we cannot interfere in that.
Money is just a tool that allows each person to build their life, but how this tool is used is a separate story in each case. You can use this tool for the benefit of yourself, for the benefit of others, for the benefit of yourself and others, for the benefit of yourself, but for the evil of others. We can partially agree with the statement that money is the root of all evil, but only because in modern conditions of life in human civilization it is almost impossible to do without money and they accompany us in all aspects, both good and bad. Almost the same can be said about religion, when instead of bringing goodness and tolerance into this world, religion, on the contrary, is used for hatred and sowing hatred between people. Therefore, I would like to say that money and health are really akin to religion in the modern world, but you just shouldn't go to extremes and build only these two concepts into the whole meaning of your life.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
I think things like this depend on each other's perspective because again everyone has their own view on this matter.
regardless of the saying I actually want to say that money is the source of the problem it is based on greedy people and not everyone is like that although most of them are.
but the few people who don't do that you can't equate it.
regardless of whether they forget their religion or not it is their personal life with their spirituality and we cannot interfere in that.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1864

I disagree! Money, when properly positioned and used correctly, is a very useful entity! I am absolutely sure that living well and in abundance is good. BUT as I wrote above "Money is a good SERVANT", but money as your OWNER is really evil! Live not for money, live for LIFE, pleasure, joy, beautiful views, laughter of children, joyful eyes of old people, good health, knowledge, etc. And money should only be a small part that just makes it easier to get the above.
Activity: 868
Merit: 12
Activity: 1876
Merit: 318
Everyone always makes money their first priority, people are willing to work in other countries and have to leave their children and wives because they hope to improve their lives, all because they are afraid to be poor and hope to live in prosperity so they can enjoy life.
Everyone has different principles, just as there are those who have the principle that money is everything or vice versa, money is not everything.
what is clear is that everyone I think definitely wants to have stable finances and it's not easy it takes more effort

I agree that everyone's life principles are different, but it's very difficult to live up to the principle that money isn't everything in this day. Because to
live a happy life today it must be admitted that it requires stable finances, so in other words money does play an important role. Therefore,
most people work hard and do whatever it takes to make money. Even for some people to violate things that are forbidden by religion in order
to get money, so money can be said to be everything. Especially with the existence of social media where some people show their wealth to get
recognition from the community, making more and more people make money the most important thing in their lives.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 278
I will immediately correct the data:
1. Religion is the same business, moreover, it is power. Be careful not to confuse Religion and Faith. Faith is what is inside us, this is the soul, these are subtle matters. Religion is a hierarchy that stands on one of two, or on two pillars - power and money. Perhaps the "weighting factors" of these entities will vary depending on religion, but will always contain at least one of the entities at their core.
2. About accumulation, values. Perhaps there is a part of the population for whom money is something similar to religion. Yes, we can say that "believing in money as the highest goal", people give their whole life to them. They refuse to themselves and their loved ones in everything, but accumulating bundles of money in boxes. There are such. As a rule, it all ends quite stupidly - in the end, the one who exchanged life for money does not have the opportunity or to fully enjoy it! Perhaps children or grandchildren will get pleasure after such a curmudgeon finishes his earthly journey.
I'll finish with a wonderful phrase (I'm not the author, it's a pity Smiley), which very briefly describes my attitude to life, money: "Money is a wonderful servant, but the worst master"
Unfortunately religion became something so big (no idea how) that people are literally getting wealthy over it by using others faith. There are so many priests out there who owns air jets, no idea what they are called but like personal airplanes where only you and few other people fly instead of huge planes that we buy tickets to. Imagine how much money they are making, what are they doing? They give sermons and so forth, that's it, they are "religious people" for others and they talk and tell people things about their faith.

We have even Islamic nations that literally runs the whole nation with Islamic rules, and the kings? Is that really accepted in the religion? No it is not, so kings live without religion while ruling others with religious rules. Basically religion became something that is used by bad people and faithful good people are getting scammed by them.
Activity: 2198
Merit: 847
Although I get the idea of what you mean in a figurative way, strictly speaking, what you say is incorrect.

Money and wealth are not institutions to which people pray. Money and wealth are of this life and speak nothing of what happens when you die, which is a central theme of religions, etc.

On the other hand, I see nothing wrong with people accumulating money and wealth, as long as it is in an honest way. I believe that an essential part of the economic progress of nations comes from the accumulation of capital and the investment of that same capital.
Yeah, Idk what connections he found between money and the major religions of the world. Every religion tells human that money is bad, he/she has to get rid of it (According to Christianity, if person is rich, he/she better to sell everything and give the wealth to a poor people).
But the reality of very different, people usually say that they are religious but actually don't follow the religions. But the reason people are centered on money earning is that we just simple need it. Don't you have money? Then you are nothing, no one will respect you, you won't have food, you won't be able to spend fun time, you won't be able to get hospital treatment in case you need it. Our society values people who have a lot of money, no one wants poor, that's all. Sometimes life is very different from the religion that people follow and usually, this world will never be what you have expected.

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275
Of course it comes back to your woman in search of money. Whether to fulfill desires as a natural human desire or to fulfill the needs of life and provide welfare to the people we strive for such as families and in order to fulfill basic needs. especially in this case money makes it easier for someone not to feel hungry, making it easier for someone to be able to buy what is needed.
However, if it is only for the satisfaction of lust and used for exhibition, it will be very contrary to the concept of religion and the concept of life.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 106
More than Half of the life span of the human race is centred on making of money or wealth.
Because without it, what would we eat? We need money to have the freedom to buy things that we need and almost all of the time, these things are needed. Water. Food. Clothes. All that needs money to buy and it takes time to accumulate one. However, lets not forget that money is only a medium of exchange to the things that we need. Happiness by heart can't be bought by that.
like you said, reality is bitter but it is reality.
even though some people say that happiness is not only about money but from your explanation we should already know that we will live hard if we don't have money.
this is why almost everyone is more concerned with money than anything. a lot of violence and conflict caused by money.
Lots of civil wars are based on money and lots of people don't trust each other because of money problems.
it's bad but reality says so
Activity: 534
Merit: 19
More than Half of the life span of the human race is centred on making of money or wealth.
Because without it, what would we eat? We need money to have the freedom to buy things that we need and almost all of the time, these things are needed. Water. Food. Clothes. All that needs money to buy and it takes time to accumulate one. However, lets not forget that money is only a medium of exchange to the things that we need. Happiness by heart can't be bought by that.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
Everyone always makes money their first priority, people are willing to work in other countries and have to leave their children and wives because they hope to improve their lives, all because they are afraid to be poor and hope to live in prosperity so they can enjoy life.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1864
Money or wealth is the dream destination of many people in the world

Religion is the total believe of a group people on a particular being.
Most or everyone in the world today in which I am included believe in accumulating of wealth and making money.

Making money legally or illegally, accumulating of wealth is the believe of most people in the world.

I stand to be corrected or cencitize

I will immediately correct the data:
1. Religion is the same business, moreover, it is power. Be careful not to confuse Religion and Faith. Faith is what is inside us, this is the soul, these are subtle matters. Religion is a hierarchy that stands on one of two, or on two pillars - power and money. Perhaps the "weighting factors" of these entities will vary depending on religion, but will always contain at least one of the entities at their core.
2. About accumulation, values. Perhaps there is a part of the population for whom money is something similar to religion. Yes, we can say that "believing in money as the highest goal", people give their whole life to them. They refuse to themselves and their loved ones in everything, but accumulating bundles of money in boxes. There are such. As a rule, it all ends quite stupidly - in the end, the one who exchanged life for money does not have the opportunity or to fully enjoy it! Perhaps children or grandchildren will get pleasure after such a curmudgeon finishes his earthly journey.
I'll finish with a wonderful phrase (I'm not the author, it's a pity Smiley), which very briefly describes my attitude to life, money: "Money is a wonderful servant, but the worst master"
Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

Most or everyone in the world today in which I am included believe in accumulating of wealth and making money.

Making money legally or illegally, accumulating of wealth is the believe of most people in the world.
I think you are wrong in the way you have described this. Money is a necessity, but it isn’t a belief. Everyone in the world is different, we all need money because we have to take care of our family , and also take care of ourselves by providing food and shelter and clothing, but it's not everyone that is ready to do negative things just because of money.

It can only be said that you worship money,  or you have the love of money when you are always ready to do immoral things just because of you need money, things like stealing, cheating and the rest of them. Some of us are different and we always have to work very hard and positively for the money we get, so that shouldn't be counted as the love for money or said that we worship money.
the need for money can change a person's character, people have the heart to do something, because they need money to buy everything they want, money is not a belief like religion, but we can see that money that has money has good dignity, and seemed to be respected for his money. If we think about many people who are not aware they are worshiping money, because many of them are criminals for material reasons
Activity: 672
Merit: 16
Money keep you going in life, no one can't do without money. Money is like oxygen. The food we eat daily is gotten with money .
Shelter is not free. Nothing is free in life that's why everyone go after money. Money is very important to man.
Activity: 909
Merit: 17
www.cd3d.app
Money is significance in peoples lives because we need money everyday to buy our needs and to use in other things. That's normal but making it as your religions or gods then that's not good. There are other things more important than money and wealth like your family and friends and true happiness that money can't give.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

I think you are wrong in the way you have described this. Money is a necessity, but it isn’t a belief. Everyone in the world is different, we all need money because we have to take care of our family , and also take care of ourselves by providing food and shelter and clothing, but it's not everyone that is ready to do negative things just because of money.

It can only be said that you worship money,  or you have the love of money when you are always ready to do immoral things just because of you need money, things like stealing, cheating and the rest of them. Some of us are different and we always have to work very hard and positively for the money we get, so that shouldn't be counted as the love for money or said that we worship money.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
I want to make money no doubt about it (in a genuine way  of course) but I don't want it to consume my very being and neglect all other aspects of life that makes it worth living, making money is one thing and having a religion is another, am a religious person (wouldn't be dwelling much on that) and I don't allow my desire to increase my financial status to interfere in my beliefs, one has nothing to do with the other imo,

Well it all depends on individual views, perception towards making money,  it is true that higher number of people in this world are desperately trying to make money by any means necessary, and there are also few percent who don't have such anxiety to make money.
Activity: 742
Merit: 102
Money and wealth is every man's concern. The society now centers success around how much of materialistic achievement a man can attain and this has made men so eager to make this money at all cost. If one has money power and authority comes with it. This is calling for concern for all as many do all sorts of weird things to control this wealth
yes nowadays most people see people's success from how much money they have, I don't know if it's something wrong or right but it's reality. nowadays someone is looking for money not only to survive and buy something they want because nowadays it is not uncommon for money to be a benchmark for someone's degree. as you said many people do anything to earn money and this shows how important money is in today's world.
Pages:
Jump to: