Pages:
Author

Topic: Money and wealth as the major religions in world. - page 11. (Read 2004 times)

Activity: 1624
Merit: 304
kycfree
Money and wealth are important for all of us actually. Of course, I don't say that I can't live without being a wealthy person. But I wouldn't say no to earn a really big amount of money either. Because we come to this life for only once and we should enjoy ourselves as much as possible. We should make an effort for not having a meaningless life. And money is one of the most important things to achieve this.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
We do have to accept the reality that in this life there are always people who do whatever it takes to make money. Including there are people
who raising money under the guise of religion, in the end it will only make their religion look bad. At least you and I don't do that, for me
making money under the guise of religion is an act that only makes us more sinful. Because making money in a good way will make our lives
more blessed and happy.
Religion is the best way to get rich nowadays. I personally know about a guy in India. He started his own church and claimed that he's converting hundreds of Hindus to Christianity every year. He advertised this to some evangelical denomination in Germany and now every year this guy is getting millions of €€€ in donations from Germany. The biggest joke is that most of the so called "converts" are fake and they still believe in Hinduism. Only when some guy from Germany visits the church, all these converts gather and do prayer meeting. The pastor has built a big house for himself and he has a good collection of luxury cars with him. I don't have a problem with any of this. Money is something that always flow from the less intelligent to the more intelligent individuals.

Reading your story I can imagine how easy it is to make money under the guise of religion, and what's even sadder is that almost all countries
have people like that. In the end as you said, intelligent people will benefit more, because he understands how to use his intelligence to get money
from less intelligent people. Therefore we really have to be careful if there is a collection of donations under the guise of religion, always investigate
first whether the collector of the donation is a trusted person or not. Don't let the money we donate be used by irresponsible people.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 100
it's all true, getting rich is the goal of most of the people. but some people do not expect to be rich because they hold fast to their belief that wealth will be useless after he dies. other than to survive money is the biggest source of happiness because with money we can get anything we want, so it's no wonder that most people are willing to sacrifice most of their time to make money. but what we need to emphasize to ourselves is that we should not sacrifice religion or ourselves just for the sake of money.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 254
Trphy.io
I do not understand what you mean . There is no relevance between money and religion. This is much different, about the beliefs held by each individual. Money is not everything but everything needs money. However, we cannot get rich by working every day for money. We will be rich if money can work for us .
Activity: 2324
Merit: 454
Money or wealth is the dream destination of many people in the world

Religion is the total believe of a group people on a particular being.
Most or everyone in the world today in which I am included believe in accumulating of wealth and making money.

More than Half of the life span of the human race is centred on making of money or wealth.

Making money legally or illegally, accumulating of wealth is the believe of most people in the world.

I stand to be corrected or cencitize

Money and wealth aren't everything there is. Sure, people want money. As a matter of fact, money is needed in order to survive. There is no question about that. We all need to hustle to have money to be able to buy the things we need for our daily lives and the things that we want. However, money and wealth aren't what all people want. We need these, but we have different aspects of our lives that we must address as well. There are certain things that money can't buy. For instance, we cannot buy happiness and contentment. We can buy things that can make us happy, but we can't buy happiness itself. Contentment can't also be bought. That is why even the richest person still wants more.

There are other aspects that need to be filled aside from the financial aspect. The emotional, spiritual, mental, and physical aspects are of importance too. We need to know that so that our life will be balanced. If you are doing everything just for money, trust me, the moment you have acquired it all, you'll just become bored with it and you'll want something money can't buy.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
90% correct in your argument, money rule this world, it can move mountains, do the unthinkable,  make the impossible very possible, if you have money, you have some power and command respect,
However, to some people it is very important to acquire lots of money by any means, while others don't really care much about it, they are content with able to afford their basic needs, despite how important money is, it is different with various individuals, but a good percentage of people in this world cares much about having lots of money than just being contented.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208
Once a man, twice a child!
Most or everyone in the world today in which I am included believe in accumulating of wealth and making money
It would've been an outright disaster if OP had removed "Most" and started that sentence with - everyone. Man needs money to go by in his daily activities and take care of primary needs, no doubt, but to overdo it and leave one's conscience unattended to while at it is what makes it worse. The need of money for itself isn't a bad thing but the overwhelming pursuit of it is what makes it wrong. Again, not everyone cares that much for great wealth. One would think that some need it as what can keep them going. That's what I advocate too.

More than Half of the life span of the human race is centred on making of money or wealth.
How did you arrive at that statistics? Again, that's a Fallacy of Hasty Generalization in play there.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 666

Most or everyone in the world today in which I am included believe in accumulating of wealth and making money.

Making money legally or illegally, accumulating of wealth is the believe of most people in the world.
First of all, isn’t money the same thing as wealth? Because I don’t get why you are mentioning both words at the same time. Money is not the religion for everyone, maybe it is for you but it is not the same with others. There are lots of things that you can focus on in life and it's not just about money all the time.

Yes, of course everybody wants to make money, because you have to feed yourself and there are lots of other things too that you can do with money, but that doesn’t mean that everyone is dying to get money or something like being desperate for it. There is love, family, yourself, and a lot of other things to focus on in this life. So don’t just say that money is everything there is.
Money is indeed the most basic need of a human for survival. Without it, everyone will be starving and may not survive in the end. But that's just for physical aspects. We all know that there is more on that. We have also our emotional and spiritual aspects that need to be feed too. So even if we have only less money enough to sustain our basic necessities, that will be greatly enough. Yes, money is very essential these days, and if you have a bundle of that, it will definitely make you happy but not satisfied. Because what we all need is mainly love. The love of God, and the love for our loved ones.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
First of all, isn’t money the same thing as wealth?
In terms of context, the meaning may be slightly different because money is a medium of exchange or a means of transacting on economic matters.
but for wealth itself, it is actually seen in the sense that wealth is an abstraction that can be owned, transferred, bought or sold.
and wealth is not just having money, because basically money is only one aspect in supporting people to be said to be rich.

Money is not the religion for everyone, maybe it is for you but it is not the same with others. There are lots of things that you can focus on in life and it's not just about money all the time.
maybe it's true that our lives are not only focused on wealth and money, but when we look at today's era that has advanced and technology has become sophisticated, actually many people worship money as the OP said in his assignment.
there are so many people who even forget about relatives and friends when it comes to money and some even have to lose their lives because of fighting over money and wealth.
this is the impact when people have deified the money.
which when they do not have it, people will try to make money at any cost even if it has to sacrifice others.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

when we have been obsessed with money anything will be done by all means either the right way or the dirty no matter what is important to get money.
and speaking of religion, there may be some truth to that because by believing in spiritual things, it will be very good for our minds and hearts to not be too obsessed with money.
but the problem is that now too many people are raising money under the guise of religion.
I don't know in other countries there is something like this or not, but in my country there are lots of activities like this by asking people both on the streets and in institutions under the guise of making places of worship or schools based on religion, but sometimes there are fake and just to get money.

We do have to accept the reality that in this life there are always people who do whatever it takes to make money. Including there are people
who raising money under the guise of religion, in the end it will only make their religion look bad. At least you and I don't do that, for me
making money under the guise of religion is an act that only makes us more sinful. Because making money in a good way will make our lives
more blessed and happy.
but if we look at it for now, actually religion is one of the most selling and can get money instantly there with a reason to have more faith in his religion.
although indeed this is not entirely true but in fact now most are like that.
and what you say is quite true. I do not know and am still very layman and feel it is inappropriate to discuss religious beliefs and rituals, but it will be very bad when there are people or groups who act in the name of religion for personal gain, for me it is a very despicable thing.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 670
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

First of all, isn’t money the same thing as wealth? Because I don’t get why you are mentioning both words at the same time. Money is not the religion for everyone, maybe it is for you but it is not the same with others. There are lots of things that you can focus on in life and it's not just about money all the time.

Yes, of course everybody wants to make money, because you have to feed yourself and there are lots of other things too that you can do with money, but that doesn’t mean that everyone is dying to get money or something like being desperate for it. There is love, family, yourself, and a lot of other things to focus on in this life. So don’t just say that money is everything there is.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
life is about how we can give as much to others, and not receive as much, and this is the true meaning of wealth, that is when what we have can be useful for those around us and also share with those in need .
Religion recommends that we are rich so that we can share not for ourselves because when we die, only goodness and good deeds will we bring with us.
sharing will not reduce the money or assets we have and without realizing it the money or assets we have will increase and most importantly share with halal and sincere results.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217
more blessed and happy.

Religion is the best way to get rich nowadays. I personally know about a guy in India. He started his own church and claimed that he's converting hundreds of Hindus to Christianity every year. He advertised this to some evangelical denomination in Germany and now every year this guy is getting millions of €€€ in donations from Germany. The biggest joke is that most of the so called "converts" are fake and they still believe in Hinduism. Only when some guy from Germany visits the church, all these converts gather and do prayer meeting. The pastor has built a big house for himself and he has a good collection of luxury cars with him. I don't have a problem with any of this. Money is something that always flow from the less intelligent to the more intelligent individuals.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
~
Maybe the necessities of life today are indeed higher, so many people end up obsessed with money. Like you said, it's not strange to find people
who worship money, because many people think money is everything. So a lot of people are doing all kinds of ways to make money, it is proven
nowadays if we have a lot of money life is much easier. That's the reality that is happening in this world right now. In the end, we find that many
people are willing to do illegal things to get rich, it sounds scary to me. Maybe the solution is we have to have a religion, and worship a lot according
to our respective religions, so our thoughts are not only about money.
when we have been obsessed with money anything will be done by all means either the right way or the dirty no matter what is important to get money.
and speaking of religion, there may be some truth to that because by believing in spiritual things, it will be very good for our minds and hearts to not be too obsessed with money.
but the problem is that now too many people are raising money under the guise of religion.
I don't know in other countries there is something like this or not, but in my country there are lots of activities like this by asking people both on the streets and in institutions under the guise of making places of worship or schools based on religion, but sometimes there are fake and just to get money.

more blessed and happy.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 629
Its true that many people are seeing money and wealth as the most important thing in this world. We are working hard to earn and probably has a goal to become rich or atleast to live comfortably without worrying about the future. But religion is a different thing, its just that some people who are obsess on making money forget to have time to worship on spiritual beings.

But the fact is money is essential in this world. You cant feed yourself if you dont work thats why even rich people are already well-off they never stop expanding their resources to gain more and be successful.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
It is the reality about life.

We are living to make money and we need money to keep living. That's why there are people who are working smartly and they're trying to beat the process through their smart thinking legally and solving world problems.

That's the best way to accumulate wealth.
Yes, making money is a reality in life cause we have some responsibilities that needed to be taking care of, and that can only be done through money. However, we don't only live to make money cause something especially family is more important and will always be the top priority of every responsible person.

Later on in our lives, we realized that money is not all that matters in this world. If you have a happy family even if you are not well-off, you will still be happy. Peace and contentment in life is not just about how much money you have. Sometimes it is in small things that people care about that make them happy and be appreciative of life.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 655
Bitcoin is achievement
Their is a big difference between money/ wealth and religion, looking from the side view, making money is things of infrastructure like companies and Trade, money is the number one priority of human, so it's quite acknowledgeable that pursuit of finance is more relevant than tradition, we as well called religion. it's very obvious that religion can't provide money because it's something that deals with one environmental condition from my perspective, but money can't do without human but human can do without religion.
Activity: 1155
Merit: 77

We are living to make money and we need money to keep living. That's why there are people who are working smartly and they're trying to beat the process through their smart thinking legally and solving world problems.

Yes, making money is a reality in life cause we have some responsibilities that needed to be taking care of, and that can only be done through money. However, we don't only live to make money cause something especially family is more important and will always be the top priority of every responsible person.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15

Isn't that part of the process too?
hard work and smart work are all processes done to earn money. and this is the most important thing to do to make money.
as for smart work itself is the choice of people who do it because indeed everyone will be different in the way and in the plan to make money. one of them is by working smart as you say.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 250
it is not without reason, because there is a proverb we still live without money and money is not everything.
but the problem is that now the times are different and indeed there are even a lot of people who worship money for now, because now everything will run smoothly if there is money.
even roughly speaking, we still need money to make money.
an example that occurs in my country now, when people who graduate from school or college they will instinctively look for work to support their lives to be even better. but on the other hand when we want to start working there must be some bad guys who ask for money in advance to make it easier.
although this is very abnormal. but this can prove that there are still many people who worship money in their lives.

Maybe the necessities of life today are indeed higher, so many people end up obsessed with money. Like you said, it's not strange to find people
who worship money, because many people think money is everything. So a lot of people are doing all kinds of ways to make money, it is proven
nowadays if we have a lot of money life is much easier. That's the reality that is happening in this world right now. In the end, we find that many
people are willing to do illegal things to get rich, it sounds scary to me. Maybe the solution is we have to have a religion, and worship a lot according
to our respective religions, so our thoughts are not only about money.
Pages:
Jump to: