Pages:
Author

Topic: Money-Clicker.com - CLICKER MINING GAME | PASSIVE INCOME | UP TO $1/CLICK - page 35. (Read 37698 times)

Activity: 319
Merit: 2
I think the current features are good to attract users but aren't good enough to make them continue using this site. If you see the global ranking you will find the truth. There exist 11000 MCC (0.011$) earners in top 50 list though it's going to be a month you have launched this site. I don't know there may be something you need to change.  Undecided

I personally have a suggestion for you. I think the daily 'Free Roll' is almost useless. People are claiming from here once a day and getting only 1-7 MCC (most of the time) which is actually not attractive. I know it's a captcha free roll, you are not getting any benefit from this. But instead having such option, I suggest you to add link shortners here also to increase the amount of MCC people can claim. The system will work like this - If someone claim and skip shortner, he/she will either get fully MCC or get cash with less MCC. If it's cash then it will directly be added to 'Converted Balance'. Even you can reduce the claim time from 24 hours if possible. In short, it will work like a faucet and reaching withdrawal target will also be easier (depending on how much you are allowing to claim per day).

Please read this and share your opinion.  Smiley

Thank you very much for your opinion - it's very good to hear what the players want to change.
Your idea is really good as it would increase website's activity and people would benefit more, though we are afraid that making a quick faucet system in the game would be people not use the site with it's main concept, as in mining. Possible solution for this would be limiting the amount of daily shorteners for MCC directly, so people would go back to the mining and possibly spend the earned MCC on better upgrades.
Sadly it is noticeable that people are losing interest after a couple of clicks, and we don't want it to happen Undecided

We are up for suggestions from the players and we'll do everything to make the service as good as possible.
Should we also add some gambling like dice or lottery? Would it make the game more interesting?
Activity: 153
Merit: 10
I think the current features are good to attract users but aren't good enough to make them continue using this site. If you see the global ranking you will find the truth. There exist 11000 MCC (0.011$) earners in top 50 list though it's going to be a month you have launched this site. I don't know there may be something you need to change.  Undecided

I personally have a suggestion for you. I think the daily 'Free Roll' is almost useless. People are claiming from here once a day and getting only 1-7 MCC (most of the time) which is actually not attractive. I know it's a captcha free roll, you are not getting any benefit from this. But instead having such option, I suggest you to add link shortners here also to increase the amount of MCC people can claim. The system will work like this - If someone claim and skip shortner, he/she will either get fully MCC or get cash with less MCC. If it's cash then it will directly be added to 'Converted Balance'. Even you can reduce the claim time from 24 hours if possible. In short, it will work like a faucet and reaching withdrawal target will also be easier (depending on how much you are allowing to claim per day).

Please read this and share your opinion.  Smiley
We hit 1000 users and 60k Satoshi paid out! Smiley
Don't wait, register right now using the Bitcointalk Promo Link to get a $0.10 bonus!
Activity: 638
Merit: 250
I suggest I can transfer partial amounts to the total balance. Another question is if the hidden codes are active and what is there to look for, an icon?

Partial amounts to the total balance? What do you mean?
Codes are always active until you use them, sometimes you may not meet specific requirements for them. Just look for the codes themselves. We will start making more of them soon.

We improved our main page!
Please tell us if you like it! We worked really hard and got suggestions from experts, that helped us in making the site more attractive. Smiley
Next thing that we will improve is going to be in-game stuff, we are going to add a lot of graphics and design improvements, so the website will look like a real actual game!

I have 2000 mcc and I want transfer 1000 to converted balance, now I cant do this.
In Mobile, text menu is too little.
I suggest I can transfer partial amounts to the total balance. Another question is if the hidden codes are active and what is there to look for, an icon?

Partial amounts to the total balance? What do you mean?
Codes are always active until you use them, sometimes you may not meet specific requirements for them. Just look for the codes themselves. We will start making more of them soon.

We improved our main page!
Please tell us if you like it! We worked really hard and got suggestions from experts, that helped us in making the site more attractive. Smiley
Next thing that we will improve is going to be in-game stuff, we are going to add a lot of graphics and design improvements, so the website will look like a real actual game!
Activity: 638
Merit: 250
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
https://i.imgur.com/csD1voE.png
Another two successful payouts! Smiley

It's my third payment..
Thank you Money Clicker,
You're So legit site

Another two successful payouts! Smiley
We optimized Commercial Break code and added more shorteners, please tell us your opinion about them, whether they are annoying or not, remember to include your username and shorteners name Smiley
We improved the main page as well, do you like it?
If you have any ideas for new features tell us down below!
Big news!!!
WebMinerPool responded and fixed the issue with HTTP API, so you can claim your MCC and mine more hashes as much as you can Smiley
We implemented a 1 minute timeout after each check to prevent the errors from happening again.
Activity: 3
Hi There,

I love the site. Two issues:

1. Any update on the CPU mining?
2. I simply cannot complete the bc.vc ad pages no matter what I do. Is anyone else having this issue? It's extremely frustrating.

Thanks!

1. No response from WebMinePool staff, we will payout to all players manually soon and change to a different mining provider.
2. Thank you for reporting, bc.vc was removed for now, seems like they are having issues with their shortlinks.

so we will get paid tonight and then will we still be able to mine or do we have to wait for the new provider like coinhive?
Activity: 28
Hi There,

2. I simply cannot complete the bc.vc ad pages no matter what I do. Is anyone else having this issue? It's extremely frustrating.

Thanks!

1. No response from WebMinePool staff, we will payout to all players manually soon and change to a different mining provider.
2. Thank you for reporting, bc.vc was removed for now, seems like they are having issues with their shortlinks.

Thank you for the quick response and resolution!
Hi There,

Thanks!

Activity: 28
Hi There,

Thanks!
Promo codes have been added to the game!
Search the web for hidden codes and spread the game to receive them exclusively!

PROMO CODES FOR BITCOINTALK:
Register with link below to receive a 50 MCC and $0.10 bonus
https://money-clicker.com/?promo=BITCOINTALK

Use these codes after you register:
FREE5 - Free $0.05
FRESH - Free $0.10 (IF YOU HAVE NOT REGISTERED WITH A REFERRAL LINK)
7DAYS - Free $0.05 (If your account is more than 7 days old)
30DAYS - Free $0.10 (If your account is more than 30 days old)

Other codes will be hidden on other websites and they will feature bonuses like 50% off upgrade prices, cheaper energy, free miners and more! Smiley
Spread the game to more people to receive exclusive bounty codes just for you!

But which website should we search for other codes ?

Look for other forums where MoneyClicker is discussed, find some MoneyClicker reviews to see if there are any exclusive promo codes.
You can make some reviews on your own too, or advertise MoneyClicker somewhere, then send us a link and we will grant you a special code for you only! Smiley
Activity: 217
Promo codes have been added to the game!
Search the web for hidden codes and spread the game to receive them exclusively!

PROMO CODES FOR BITCOINTALK:
Register with link below to receive a 50 MCC and $0.10 bonus
https://money-clicker.com/?promo=BITCOINTALK

Use these codes after you register:
FREE5 - Free $0.05
FRESH - Free $0.10 (IF YOU HAVE NOT REGISTERED WITH A REFERRAL LINK)
7DAYS - Free $0.05 (If your account is more than 7 days old)
30DAYS - Free $0.10 (If your account is more than 30 days old)

Other codes will be hidden on other websites and they will feature bonuses like 50% off upgrade prices, cheaper energy, free miners and more! Smiley
Spread the game to more people to receive exclusive bounty codes just for you!

But which website should we search for other codes ?
Still havent updated my mining hashes and im level 4 on it its at 0.1 per 100 also when will I be able to get credited for my hashes?

We really apologize for this situation, WebMinePool doesn't respond on their contact mail...
If they will not reply for the next day, we will credit everyone manually and change to a different mining service.

but can you check my account as to why im level 4 cpu miner but still 0.1 per 100 hash my username is 'Smith'

Your account is fine Smiley
Default mining prize is 100 Hashes = 0.025 MCC, with Level 4 on CPU Miner you get 0.025 MCC * 4 = 0.1 MCC, which is what you have.
Still havent updated my mining hashes and im level 4 on it its at 0.1 per 100 also when will I be able to get credited for my hashes?

We really apologize for this situation, WebMinePool doesn't respond on their contact mail...
If they will not reply for the next day, we will credit everyone manually and change to a different mining service.

but can you check my account as to why im level 4 cpu miner but still 0.1 per 100 hash my username is 'Smith'

Pages:
Jump to: