Pages:
Author

Topic: MONEY IS THE MOTIVATING FACTOR, what do you think? - page 8. (Read 3776 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
To ensure the physical and mental health of yourself and your family, you must have a steady source of income, which usually comes from a job. At this point, in the upper levels of the survival stage, you are no longer fighting to survive, but to maintain the status quo. You need to control the direction and speed of money flow because you depend on it to meet your basic needs.
Activity: 141
Merit: 25
Our love for money should be moderate ...

Most people will realize this when thinking about it, but when we see a lot of money in front of us, we forget it immediately. We have a saying "money makes you blind". I can say that we won't stop loving money because nowadays even love will be measured in money, if you don't have money, no girl will love you no matter how sincere you are. Money can be the root of all evil, but it can also be the cradle of happiness.
Your opinion is so classy that I want to tell you that when I was in college, at that time I needed money to live and I also needed money to pay for college, I was in the hospital. I was confused about where to go. that's where I think money is not everything but for our life everything needs money. sometimes sincere friends lose to friends who have money
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1058
The OGz Club
Our love for money should be moderate ...

Most people will realize this when thinking about it, but when we see a lot of money in front of us, we forget it immediately. We have a saying "money makes you blind". I can say that we won't stop loving money because nowadays even love will be measured in money, if you don't have money, no girl will love you no matter how sincere you are. Money can be the root of all evil, but it can also be the cradle of happiness.
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 1243
Cashback 15%
It is not really good to use money as the basis of our happiness and power, but that is what we saw today, and it is a sad reality. Many people have stated on social media that money cannot buy happiness, but they are flexing some expensive items and materials, which still means that money can buy happiness through expensive things. But I've also noticed that when those rich people reach the top, they lose their happiness, even though they have enough money to buy everything. 

Let us be realistic, money gives us happiness.  In what reason?  If we want to buy our loved one's gift, we need money.  If we want to feed our family, we need money to buy this food.  Whether we like it or not, money had been the basis of happiness of every individual because money is the medium to buy what we need, what we wanted to give, and what we wanted to establish.  Though I agree that there are things beyond money but to achieve those things, we need money.

Before we cann start the plan for anything we will have to first consider the role and availability of money to use for such planning since when matters discussed always end at the need to use money for the solution to all related areas that needed urgent attention and effective response to, money sometimes encourages to start about something new or to invest or invent since they key factor to every progress is the common use of money in providing for adequate resource needed, lack of money creates depression and slows down discovering potentials.

I greatly agree.  Money is almost the foundation of everything we wanted to do in our life.  It is the fuel to keep our dreams and plans in action.  And without money, we can see desperation, disappointment, and even a broken family because everyone is quarreling blaming each other due to lack of money to sustain their needs.

[
Money is the root of evil just like an adage says that it's also answers all things. We need money to run all our probs so we don't finally go begging. Everyone need money so there is no way we can ignore it or say we are not working for it. Even as the market is dipping there are some persons that are still making money in respective of the market condition.

I disagree.  It is " For the love of money is the root of all evil."  This is the most misconception of people who never see or heard the real verse of the line.
It is better to not be too desperate about money because this might make us do the wrong thing to make money. Our love for money should be moderate and we shouldn't hesitate much to make money by all means.

I agree, instead of being desperate, find ways how to get a better and decent job and strive hard and be wise in spending.  This way we can avoid the shortage of funding.
Activity: 812
Merit: 560
Before we cann start the plan for anything we will have to first consider the role and availability of money to use for such planning since when matters discussed always end at the need to use money for the solution to all related areas that needed urgent attention and effective response to, money sometimes encourages to start about something new or to invest or invent since they key factor to every progress is the common use of money in providing for adequate resource needed, lack of money creates depression and slows down discovering potentials.
Activity: 924
Merit: 518
fillippone - Winner contest Pizza 2022
Money is a good follower, but is a poor leader.

Money will always lead you astray, but it will follow you well.

Any man that seeks to follow money becomes misled.
Money is meant to follow you, while you are meant to follow value.  Create value, solve problems, and do it well, you'll attract people to follow you; remember, money follows people with value.

What's your take on this?
Money is the root of evil just like an adage says that it's also answers all things. We need money to run all our probs so we don't finally go begging. Everyone need money so there is no way we can ignore it or say we are not working for it. Even as the market is dipping there are some persons that are still making money in respective of the market condition.

It is better to not be too desperate about money because this might make us do the wrong thing to make money. Our love for money should be moderate and we shouldn't hesitate much to make money by all means.
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
Well I do think money is a motivational factor but I do not think money can buy happiness. But I definitely like to feel comfortable by having it. Having some cash in your pocket can make your life a lot easier but not necessary happier.
I personally know some miserably depressed rich people. I think motivation and happiness is all about following through on your commitments.

This may have been true in the past but with the current circumstances I think no longer true, money can buy happiness. Just like girls today, they will find and choose to love a man with a stable job, a house, and a car, not a man with nothing in his hand. When you have money, you will feel very happy, but without money, happiness will not find you.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

It is not really good to use money as the basis of our happiness and power, but that is what we saw today, and it is a sad reality. Many people have stated on social media that money cannot buy happiness, but they are flexing some expensive items and materials, which still means that money can buy happiness through expensive things.

Money can make you happy if you already have happiness from inside. Some rich people are just sad and won't be happy to everyone. But those who are rich and naturally happy are those you see making others happy with being philanthropy.

But I've also noticed that when those rich people reach the top, they lose their happiness, even though they have enough money to buy everything. 

I don't agree with it. I think those rich on top that lose happiness don't have happiness inside of them in the first place. Happiness is what is inside and amplified by money or reduced by it if you don't have money. At least we know Elon musk is not exhibiting sadness.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 593
You do need money to live but you can't buy happiness with money.

Money can't buy happiness, but without money, your happiness will quickly collapse, there will be no two people who love each other and can live together for life without money. That's harsh but it's the truth.

To be honest, I am married, although we love each other very much, we also had a time when we almost got divorced due to economic difficulties. Once you run out of money, you won't need anyone, not even your loved ones and your spouse, you feel useless and don't want to bother anyone anymore. But since my income is better, more money, we rarely raise our voices to each other. We all know that money can't buy happiness, but when you're in that situation, when you don't have money, you can't think like that. It must be said that money is an extremely important factor in our lives today.

We had the same experience, though we didn't get to the point of considering breaking up. I really noticed with my partner that whenever I lost a job or had no money to spend, mostly she would raise her voice; every hour she gets angry at you, and no matter what you say, they still get angry at you. The worst for me was when I lost my job twice. That scenario is very similar; instead of cheering me up to get a new job or saying kind words to motivate me, it did the opposite, and it really hurts me a lot. Well, money really can change it all; this is a really hard truth that we need to face right now.

Life today is really harsh, if we don't have money, we obviously have nothing, so it's understandable that people are always looking for ways to compete, even find ways to harm each other instead of helping each other just for money, for money people are willing to do the worst. Sometimes I think the power of money can buy happiness these days, I don't know if it's correct or not. But sometimes I feel that way.

It is not really good to use money as the basis of our happiness and power, but that is what we saw today, and it is a sad reality. Many people have stated on social media that money cannot buy happiness, but they are flexing some expensive items and materials, which still means that money can buy happiness through expensive things. But I've also noticed that when those rich people reach the top, they lose their happiness, even though they have enough money to buy everything. 
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1023
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Money can't buy happiness, but without money, your happiness will quickly collapse, there will be no two people who love each other and can live together for life without money. That's harsh but it's the truth.

To be honest, I am married, although we love each other very much, we also had a time when we almost got divorced due to economic difficulties. Once you run out of money, you won't need anyone, not even your loved ones and your spouse, you feel useless and don't want to bother anyone anymore. But since my income is better, more money, we rarely raise our voices to each other. We all know that money can't buy happiness, but when you're in that situation, when you don't have money, you can't think like that. It must be said that money is an extremely important factor in our lives today.

We had the same experience, though we didn't get to the point of considering breaking up. I really noticed with my partner that whenever I lost a job or had no money to spend, mostly she would raise her voice; every hour she gets angry at you, and no matter what you say, they still get angry at you. The worst for me was when I lost my job twice. That scenario is very similar; instead of cheering me up to get a new job or saying kind words to motivate me, it did the opposite, and it really hurts me a lot. Well, money really can change it all; this is a really hard truth that we need to face right now.

Life today is really harsh, if we don't have money, we obviously have nothing, so it's understandable that people are always looking for ways to compete, even find ways to harm each other instead of helping each other just for money, for money people are willing to do the worst. Sometimes I think the power of money can buy happiness these days, I don't know if it's correct or not. But sometimes I feel that way.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 876
It can be said that money is everything in the business and investment that we make. Technology is growing, without money we will only be considered as workers paid for several categories, agree or not money is needed for now. But what needs to be understood, do not let money enslave us by all means to fulfill their desires, without considering social, cultural and religious aspects.

Utilization of money will be on target if you have a plan to use, if your goal is to make this post to listen to some financial advice, then Bitcoin is the most appropriate for you to learn and take part in it

legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1023
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Activity: 910
Merit: 789
money is the first thing to look for. you can make money as a motivating factor. but, as you said money is a good follower but a bad leader. so, as necessary, don't let your goals be fooled just for the sake of money.
If you don't want your goal to be fooled when looking for money, then try to make money in a way that makes you enjoy it more. The closest example is to do the work you enjoy the most or work that is a hobby of your daily habits and earn money from the hobbies or habits that you do every day. Because that kind of thing will not make you fooled while carrying out certain goals to be achieved.
Activity: 98
Merit: 3
money is the first thing to look for. you can make money as a motivating factor. but, as you said money is a good follower but a bad leader. so, as necessary, don't let your goals be fooled just for the sake of money.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
Money is a factor that makes people want to move, if they are not motivated by money then it is better to be at home and with our loved ones, people are willing to go far away from their families for money and of course think that money will improve life.
Money is certainly motivation to make us want to do anything, it is impossible for people to work or work if there is no motivation for money, and in my opinion it is natural because the presence of money makes the world better and there is a relationship that needs each other.

We are motivated to go to work because we know that at the end of the day, we can earn money that we can use for our daily needs unless we are in love and just want to work so we can see our dream girl. You are right; it is now natural because we are not robots that don't eat or have no need to buy basic needs. Everyone is doing this because of money; they work or do business because of money. But when we are already rich and old, that is the time to stop chasing money; we spend it until the last breath.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

The current trend where you need money to gain money is what makes the difference between people in this world.
The ability to gain confidence with how much money you have will be a motivation for some of us to gain more money for better future.

Money is certainly motivation to make us want to do anything, it is impossible for people to work or work if there is no motivation for money, and in my opinion it is natural because the presence of money makes the world better and there is a relationship that needs each other.
This is true, although there are good people out there but majority of people will simply work to get more money and we can't deny that.
Activity: 2450
Merit: 329
Judging from the current social life, currency is the only way of exchange. You use your work to exchange currency, and then use currency to exchange for life needs, and these life needs maintain or bring you a better life experience. This is an effective closed loop, and the completed loop is that you earn money and then enjoy the material life brought about by the reward.
Not true but aside from money, you can also trade valuable items. When we are working it is normal that we are being paid by a fiat but if you are working from a grocery or something where they sold items that is mostly needed by a lower class person, you can also choose to get paid with it.

There are items that people buy and think it can make them happy or improve their lives dramatically but it doesn't actually. They only waste their money on it, making their situation stay the same. They are still poor but only if they save up those money and buy only the real ones that is needed like essential items, then there is a chance that they will improve their life later on, for real.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 549
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
of course money can't buy happiness but let's think otherwise if we don't have money we can't be happy.
Don't misunderstand money. In some cases, money can buy happiness. But not every happiness comes from money.
Sure, it is difficult to feel happy without money, but having a lot of money doesn't guarantee happiness.

money is everything to meet the needs of this life even though there are many other important things behind it that make us calm and happy, but one of the factors is needing sufficient needs in life.
No, not every necessity requires money.
If you live in the village, you can fulfill your foods from nature.
Happiness is also not always caused by money, it is how you thanks the God for your life.
So, it is wrong if everything requires money.

Pages:
Jump to: