Pages:
Author

Topic: Money Matters - page 3. (Read 3087 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 10
November 28, 2018, 06:03:57 PM
Money is powerful! If you have money in this world, you are free on what you want to do. You can buy all things using money even the dignity of others. Money also destroy our ownselve. If we praise money and make it as our God, we will not live happily in earth. Money is valuable but for me, happiness is the true worth of life.
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
November 28, 2018, 05:26:17 PM
Yes, it is something but not everything. That is why we are working to earn it and we dont stop desiring and needing it to be able to live and be sustained. It is something but not everything so we dont have to kill ourselves just to get it or take advantage of other people for more of it. It is meant to be used and to sustain life and not to be worshipped.
Activity: 490
Merit: 123
November 28, 2018, 04:39:04 PM
Isn't it interesting that those who pontificate that "Money is not everything" usually have money?

Be broke for a few weeks unable to pay your bills, pay rent and afford basic necessities, and then let's see if you'd still hold the same position about money.

Let us be sincere and stop fooling around; MONEY IS SOMETHING! A very huge something!! At least in this present world. Might not be a big deal in another world. But in this world? Save me the sermon.

Without money in this world, rarely does anything get done. In fact, many things suffer needlessly without money. Even the Bible is flat-out frank enough to recognize the fact that money answers all things in the context of this present world. It doesn't say money is "the answer to all things" but it answers all things.

So please, before you sermonize me that money is not everything or that money is no big deal, credit my blockchain address with one thousand units of Bitcoin and forget about it. Then I'd believe you. In fact, I'd sing it along with you...money ain't nothing!

What exactly is the point of this post?
You are saying that money is something not everything , thus contradicting yourself .
Offcourse money is important, the needs of human can be catagorised in pyramid and there are basuc needs which are provided by money and work then all the rest comes.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
November 28, 2018, 04:13:57 PM
Money is very important in our society and live without money is like live in another planet.  Here on earth there is no way to access anything that is not your without paying for it and since human needs are unsatisfied we would always need money for every days life.
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
November 28, 2018, 02:22:15 PM
Nobody can do without money. We need money for virtually everything in life. The only thing that money cannot buy is life itself. So many people are still able to leave for years despite having diseases because they have money to pay heavy hospital bills. We are all here because we need money.

Money solves majority of the problem, though it cannot solve fully but to live the normal life money plays vital or major role to ensure us that we can have a good life. Everyone needs money though the needs are different for everyone and so is the lifestyle depending upon this money is required.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
November 28, 2018, 01:48:11 PM
Money is without a doubt important and anyone denying is lying to himself but money is not everything especially in business, there have been many stories of very small business that started with almost no capital and became successful because the ideas of the owner and his administration skills were superior and eventually this was reflected on more money for himself and the company, but what produced those results was not the money but his skills.
Activity: 392
November 28, 2018, 08:23:36 AM
Nobody can do without money. We need money for virtually everything in life. The only thing that money cannot buy is life itself. So many people are still able to leave for years despite having diseases because they have money to pay heavy hospital bills. We are all here because we need money.
Activity: 434
November 23, 2018, 04:54:12 AM
No one will object to such a topic. Everyone needs money. Most people are not satisfied with the money. This can force them to work in labor. Otherwise, when everyone is satisfied with money, it is a disaster for society, at least for the present human civilization. But more important than money is time.
Activity: 322
November 23, 2018, 04:22:11 AM
There's no doubts that money will matters most especially to our daily living. Without money it will give us difficulties to address our needs in life like, food, shelter and of course education which the most important inorder to surpass the needs of money in the future. Because through succeesful education it can helps us to earn more money in the future after getting good carrier, job and might business as well.
Activity: 924
Merit: 100
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
November 23, 2018, 01:32:21 AM
Money is one of important system in our economic system. I think money is important because with money we can fill our daily needs. People who said money is not important maybe because he do not have any money to spend thats why he said that.  Grin
Activity: 178
Merit: 1
November 22, 2018, 07:23:32 PM
yes you are right we really need money to be able to live. but the meaning of the word money is not everything is that we live in a world whose purpose is not just to make money. and even a lot of money does not guarantee we will live happily. lots of celebrity stories are rich but they are unhappy because they are lonely and finally they buy drugs to be happy and then they end up overdosing and dying. and there is also money that does not have a lot of money but his life is happy because they can gather with family every day and are always grateful for everything. so I think money is not everything.
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
November 22, 2018, 01:48:20 PM
Money is literally the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on humanity.
Its only purpose in recent history has the worlds self appointed dictators to divide and control the people.

Considering we are all inhabiting the same planet and all born with the same inalienable rights (natural law), those who seek to be our betters and control us should be cast out of civilized society.
We can live without money if people are willing to cooperate.
In fact it is already happening in communities around the world (See Ubuntu Contributionism - Michael Tellinger)

People often say it sounds great but how would it work?
Well, the Ubuntu movement has not only shown it can, but has created a blueprint mapping out the "how" to liberate humanity from the debt slavery that is money.

There is no reason that anyone on this planet should suffer or go without the basic necessities and creature comforts of life.
It is the greed of a few who seek to hoard our resources for their own personal benefit that makes life miserable for everyone else.

These sociopaths are known. Once more people need wake up to their crimes against humanity and this planet, the sheer momentum of the masses will wash these same evil dictators and their mindless horde of order followers from our world.
Fiat money is without a doubt a scam, but money in general it isn't a scam, there is a huge difference and you need to see it, money is nothing more but a tool that is used to facilitate trade, if it wasn't for money you will be unable to write that post in a computer because it is very likely that computers will not exist, so things are not as simple as you make them out to be.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
November 22, 2018, 10:08:17 AM
Well, I agree that we need money everywhere and no one can ignore the need for it. However, equating our happiness with it is a bit overrated. I am the one who doesn't have huge money but still, I have some things in my life having higher priority as compared to that of money. On the other hand, I am not the person who doesn't like money at all. I think we should find the balance between need and greed as it is the way to truly satisfy our inner soul.
Activity: 270
November 22, 2018, 09:33:05 AM
Most rich men give little value to money because they have much. I get much by trading some coins and hodling them fully till market becomes good for selling.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
November 22, 2018, 08:52:34 AM
Isn't it interesting that those who pontificate that "Money is not everything" usually have money?

Be broke for a few weeks unable to pay your bills, pay rent and afford basic necessities, and then let's see if you'd still hold the same position about money.

Let us be sincere and stop fooling around; MONEY IS SOMETHING! A very huge something!! At least in this present world. Might not be a big deal in another world. But in this world? Save me the sermon.

Without money in this world, rarely does anything get done. In fact, many things suffer needlessly without money. Even the Bible is flat-out frank enough to recognize the fact that money answers all things in the context of this present world. It doesn't say money is "the answer to all things" but it answers all things.

So please, before you sermonize me that money is not everything or that money is no big deal, credit my blockchain address with one thousand units of Bitcoin and forget about it. Then I'd believe you. In fact, I'd sing it along with you...money ain't nothing!
Our time is running on money, our attention, so therefore the other people money is their life they can't live without money yes money is important we trully happy on it but we need to have a limitation don't spend our time too much it will kill us, just be happy.
Activity: 574
Merit: 108
November 22, 2018, 04:11:14 AM
Well, money is not everything but everything requires money. I mean, money may not be the most important thing in the world, but still, money is of great vital importance. I would like to strongly disagree that this world is not about monet where in fact, the reality is that money really matters. It may not give us the real happiness our hearts were looking for but it can support our needs and be able to meet our necessities. I think that the significance of money is universal but the way we look at it, our perspective towards money per se varies. And those differences really move money.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
November 22, 2018, 03:08:36 AM
yes right, but when viewed from a different perspective, money is not everything to be happy. but money is still needed to meet daily needs. but in fact, having a lot of money is also no guarantee of happiness. so, having enough money can actually be happy if we are grateful.
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
November 22, 2018, 02:54:59 AM
For me it's a yes, money really matters for me and for my family. We can sustain our daily needs if we have money. Life is comfortable if we have  a money. I think nobody would say that they don't need money. Everybody needs it.
Activity: 245
Merit: 11
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
November 16, 2018, 08:52:42 AM
Of course money matters especially in this world. You can't live properly without money, you can't have proper social life without money, heck you can't even drink a clean water without money. Those rich people are the only ones who can say that money doesn't matter because they have what they need already.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
November 16, 2018, 08:23:56 AM
Money, like or not still important in our life. We are social human and we need thing from others. We already leave barter system and using money for our transaction. I think money important but its true not everything

Money is extremely important because to survive in this wold you would require money. though not everything money could buy it but it does not mean you do not earn money and have development plan to grow your money. Crypto currency is another way to grow your money and get additional source of income.
Pages:
Jump to: