Pages:
Author

Topic: Money Matters - page 6. (Read 3087 times)

Activity: 759
Merit: 105
October 26, 2018, 07:19:59 PM
This is a must, good money, very important! Although money can't represent your future, it can definitely affect your present. This is a world of capital, and nothing can be achieved without money.
It sadden me to think that you've been deceive and blinded by the power of the money. Money is something that we can use everyday, and it is not money as everything, that's why lots of people are not working too hard because they tend to steal someone's hard work while to some who had working hard just for the sake of money is still not good because you tend to trade your family or your health just for the sake of money which is not good in any way.
STT
legendary
Activity: 4004
Merit: 1428
☠ ☠ ☠ メメ
October 26, 2018, 05:27:16 PM
This is a must, good money, very important! Although money can't represent your future, it can definitely affect your present. This is a world of capital, and nothing can be achieved without money.

I would not go that far, people are more valuable then any paper wealth.   There is such a thing as natural resources, though people will want to price everything and tax everything even and limit ownership and use.   Even so especially across a population wealth can produce without an apparent capital worth being present.

We all recognise talent personally but also it can produce wealth without actually first being rich.    The main element to money will always be to me security, I think that is the biggest thing it represents.  A person who is ill cannot earn, they can only produce based on their previous work and the ownership they might have.  But a person with money even when ill can pay their bills, so this becomes security and assurance.
Its the most important element to capital that it will always be there, overnight and in hard times, natural bad weather and political strife.   Also it must be transferable and tradable across the world or what good is the money if not for exchange with those who have the goods to sell.

The most ironic thing, money is worthless by itself.   Only in exchange does money have worth, it must be valued both by seller and buyer in order to continue with its purpose
Activity: 348
Merit: 10
October 26, 2018, 05:25:13 PM
Can't agree more. Of course money is not everything, and it isn't equal to happiness but mostly money are what we need to get all those possibilities to do something that can make us happy. Money is important.

Money has an important role in our life, we can't live without it. Althrough it could not buy happiness but i think we can't live without it, especially in this time that all is expensive.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
October 26, 2018, 04:47:20 PM
Can't agree more. Of course money is not everything, and it isn't equal to happiness but mostly money are what we need to get all those possibilities to do something that can make us happy. Money is important.
copper member
Activity: 409
Merit: 1
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
October 26, 2018, 04:17:42 PM
Money is a supporting factor for ease of life, money is important because money is believed to have value that can be used to fulfill all kinds of needs, and can also be a measure of wealth.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
October 26, 2018, 03:34:11 PM
I dont know if this is a miracle or not but it is real. There are a lot of people who do not think they will become billionaires when they do their favorite jobs but they become a reluctant billionaire, Mark Zuckerberg. It shows that if we work because of passion, we work with high responsibility, we will easily become rich.
Right if we want to get money we will have to work hard, the more we get determined the more we will earn, for now everyone is dreaming to become rich and they are working for it but the only thing that everyone needs is the proper track in this regard, if you have money so instead of only working it is much better to invest your money and get saving for your future.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 25, 2018, 01:18:07 PM
Isn't it interesting that those who pontificate that "Money is not everything" usually have money?

Be broke for a few weeks unable to pay your bills, pay rent and afford basic necessities, and then let's see if you'd still hold the same position about money.

Let us be sincere and stop fooling around; MONEY IS SOMETHING! A very huge something!! At least in this present world. Might not be a big deal in another world. But in this world? Save me the sermon.

Without money in this world, rarely does anything get done. In fact, many things suffer needlessly without money. Even the Bible is flat-out frank enough to recognize the fact that money answers all things in the context of this present world. It doesn't say money is "the answer to all things" but it answers all things.

So please, before you sermonize me that money is not everything or that money is no big deal, credit my blockchain address with one thousand units of Bitcoin and forget about it. Then I'd believe you. In fact, I'd sing it along with you...money ain't nothing!

Money counts.....
Activity: 2226
Merit: 347
October 25, 2018, 12:49:41 PM
Yes I agree. As long as you alive, the money will always matter. You can't deny it! Don't be hypocrite, let's be honest that without money, you can't live. In fact the money nowadays is equal to power.

Money matters in Crypto Currency Investment, it is the most crucial in the market trading, Huge amount of money investment would change the out look of the market. we often seen some speculators that Big Business or the Whales are behind the market movement of price value of one specific coins, so, money really in crypto currency investment.
Not only that, talking into the basic aspects money would just literally the main needed for the entire market to move. So money does really matter, not only as an investor but also on all things that we do.
Imagine on a world that doesnt have the involvement of money.Im sure that we wont able to mention things yet all things do really funds for it to move.
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
October 25, 2018, 11:27:30 AM
Isn't it interesting that those who pontificate that "Money is not everything" usually have money?

Be broke for a few weeks unable to pay your bills, pay rent and afford basic necessities, and then let's see if you'd still hold the same position about money.

Let us be sincere and stop fooling around; MONEY IS SOMETHING! A very huge something!! At least in this present world. Might not be a big deal in another world. But in this world? Save me the sermon.

Without money in this world, rarely does anything get done. In fact, many things suffer needlessly without money. Even the Bible is flat-out frank enough to recognize the fact that money answers all things in the context of this present world. It doesn't say money is "the answer to all things" but it answers all things.

So please, before you sermonize me that money is not everything or that money is no big deal, credit my blockchain address with one thousand units of Bitcoin and forget about it. Then I'd believe you. In fact, I'd sing it along with you...money ain't nothing!

Money is obviously everything in this world. How do you expect to survive without it here in this cruel place. Everything that are here in this world requires money.
Activity: 140
Merit: 17
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
October 25, 2018, 04:38:09 AM
Money is not omnipotent, but if there is no money, we can't do anything. In this world, no matter what you want to do, you need money. When you have money, you can do whatever you want.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 370
October 25, 2018, 04:13:14 AM
Yes I agree. As long as you alive, the money will always matter. You can't deny it! Don't be hypocrite, let's be honest that without money, you can't live. In fact the money nowadays is equal to power.

Money matters in Crypto Currency Investment, it is the most crucial in the market trading, Huge amount of money investment would change the out look of the market. we often seen some speculators that Big Business or the Whales are behind the market movement of price value of one specific coins, so, money really in crypto currency investment.
Activity: 420
October 25, 2018, 04:06:02 AM
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
October 25, 2018, 03:22:27 AM
Without money, of course, very bad.Without them nothing can be done I agree with You.Money in our time still solve a lot of problems.If you have money then at least you have a good education,the opportunity to travel to different countries and most importantly you are not hungry.Unfortunately in our twenty-first century there are still ,,starvation deaths,and I believe this is unacceptable.

Evidently money is one of the most brutally important things that we really need in our life. Dr T.P.Chia has a famous quote in relation to money, it is “ Money is not a synonym of happiness, but life is rough and tough without money”, and I completely agree with this idea. Especially, as we all know that if you are lack of money, you probably don’t get a better education, your activities is restricted or even you don’t have many social relation and the like. Moreover, some said that “ money can’t buy your health, your happniess”, as I think that it’s quite difficult to form this judgement, because in current global situation, when one gets disease and if he does not have money, he can’t go to hospital or have any better treatment, thus whether he has happiness? . Anyway, Money plays a great essential role in our modern life.     
Health can not be bought is a fact. But you can not lose it. Now a large number of young people use drug addicts and say that they are happy. But this is a fraudulent feeling.To be happy you have to Love.Without deluding yourself to love.Even with a lot of money people will not be happy without having Love in their hearts.At the moment,money has become higher than honor, dignity and in fact people are driven by the market.This is not a healthy trend, but we have become its creators.
Activity: 216
Merit: 17
Xircus
October 25, 2018, 03:03:08 AM
Yes your true money uses only for personal matters but the faith and beleive in GOD
and by doing his command will be the only way to survive us, without money involved.,
        So if we are so wealthy lets be still humble and share also our blessing to someone who is also needy.
Activity: 73
October 25, 2018, 02:53:58 AM
Money matters to live free. The more money you have, the more independent you are. And independence is one of the main properties of man.
It is true!. By having a lot of money, we become people who are valued and respected. Even in organizations placed in an honorable position, those who are members of their education are far above him. Even many companies whose owners do not graduate from high school, but employees are university graduates. That's because  have money.
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
October 24, 2018, 09:09:33 PM
Money is power, this is one of the main reasons why the governments detest crypto because the decentralized nature of crypto does not allow them to have absolute control over the finances and its transactions of the people.

Crypto is freedom and I agree that government couldn't intervene that Independence we had. Money always matter and I believed that country leaders is taking more personal interest due to decentralized cannot be put into their manipulations. Most of the corruptions started in the government so this cryptocurrency is the best diversion in order to be separated from fiat economy.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
October 24, 2018, 08:34:59 PM
Money is power, this is one of the main reasons why the governments detest crypto because the decentralized nature of crypto does not allow them to have absolute control over the finances and its transactions of the people.
Activity: 798
October 24, 2018, 08:14:11 PM
People who said money is not everything is people who dont have a money  Grin. We are living in social community and everything has a value. Some can valued with number and some dont. But many our needs can fill with money and i think money is one of many important thing in our lives
Activity: 70
October 24, 2018, 03:32:54 PM

I agree. Money really matters. It decides many problems nowadays.
I do not quite agree with the statement that only people who have enough money say that money is nothing. This is the position of different people all over the world.
Personally I don't think that money is nothing, but I'm sure it's not everything.
Most of the things, services and other you can't get without money. But you obviously can't buy the most important things (and I'm talking not about cars or estate right now).
Activity: 2030
Merit: 356
October 24, 2018, 11:50:15 AM
Money matters to live free. The more money you have, the more independent you are. And independence is one of the main properties of man.

What surprises me most is that the people who have a lot of money themselves, often I see them saying that money does not matter. Maybe they don't know the importance of money since they already have it. Ask from a poor person, how much he wished to be rich.  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: