Pages:
Author

Topic: Money Matters - page 4. (Read 3087 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0
November 16, 2018, 03:57:41 AM
I would love to have more money for traveling. For example I want to visit my friends in Germany, but I do not have that freedom because i do not have enough money. Although that would not be that problem if hitchhiking is something that I am used to.
Money is the main problem when we have a desire that requires a large amount of money, such as a vacation to Hollywood or want to have the latest type of BMW car. Falls in bitcoin trading is one way to achieve that dream, and many are successful. Although not all are successful, trying is the most important.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
COVIR.IO
November 13, 2018, 08:33:23 PM
Money, like or not still important in our life. We are social human and we need thing from others. We already leave barter system and using money for our transaction. I think money important but its true not everything
Activity: 913
Merit: 252
November 13, 2018, 01:55:23 PM
It is usually the lazy people who say that money is not important in life. They mostly survive by depending on handouts. On the other hand, hard working people like most of us know that money matters a lot in the real life.
Activity: 172
Merit: 34
November 13, 2018, 12:54:39 PM
Isn't it interesting that those who pontificate that "Money is not everything" usually have money?

Be broke for a few weeks unable to pay your bills, pay rent and afford basic necessities, and then let's see if you'd still hold the same position about money.

Let us be sincere and stop fooling around; MONEY IS SOMETHING! A very huge something!! At least in this present world. Might not be a big deal in another world. But in this world? Save me the sermon.

Without money in this world, rarely does anything get done. In fact, many things suffer needlessly without money. Even the Bible is flat-out frank enough to recognize the fact that money answers all things in the context of this present world. It doesn't say money is "the answer to all things" but it answers all things.

So please, before you sermonize me that money is not everything or that money is no big deal, credit my blockchain address with one thousand units of Bitcoin and forget about it. Then I'd believe you. In fact, I'd sing it along with you...money ain't nothing!

indeed money matters for us to survive by using it for thing such as foods, clothes, shelter, and other personal necessities. Yet, Money doesn't really matter if you are gumptious. You could plant begetables and fruits, raise poultries, then you could have food. Use trees and its trunk, you could make your shelter. Use wood strips andpalm leaves, you could make clothes. Although sounds archaic and inappropriate to the modern era, the idea still exist, that the money only matters, be cause we want something, given the fact that we could make many things.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
November 12, 2018, 04:16:33 PM
Isn't it interesting that those who pontificate that "Money is not everything" usually have money?

Be broke for a few weeks unable to pay your bills, pay rent and afford basic necessities, and then let's see if you'd still hold the same position about money.

Let us be sincere and stop fooling around; MONEY IS SOMETHING! A very huge something!! At least in this present world. Might not be a big deal in another world. But in this world? Save me the sermon.

Without money in this world, rarely does anything get done. In fact, many things suffer needlessly without money. Even the Bible is flat-out frank enough to recognize the fact that money answers all things in the context of this present world. It doesn't say money is "the answer to all things" but it answers all things.

So please, before you sermonize me that money is not everything or that money is no big deal, credit my blockchain address with one thousand units of Bitcoin and forget about it. Then I'd believe you. In fact, I'd sing it along with you...money ain't nothing!

Well, I am agree we really need a money everyday because we consume. Sometimes, people are greedy to have it because they thought that if you have a lots of money you have a power, power to control people because you.can pay them, they do whatever you want as long as you have a money. Money has a very impact to a people, you can do good and bad things to earn it.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
November 12, 2018, 04:09:42 PM
It is necessary to recognize the fact that we are not yet ready to give up cash, since cryptocurrencies are more used as investments or the preservation of value. But there is nothing bad in it, since the cryptocurrency industry is still young, but it has already gained great popularity and recognition, therefore there are all prerequisites that digital currencies can be an additional / alternative method of payment.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
November 12, 2018, 01:10:45 PM

I am more inclined to believe that knowledge is much more important than money. An enterprising person who has enough financial knowledge without problems can make a lot of money. Therefore, these people have other priorities. In addition, such people appreciate all health. But for me personally, spiritual development is even more important.
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
November 12, 2018, 12:25:50 PM
Very interesting thoughts OP.  I agree, most times I have heard that ‘money isn’t everything’ phrase it’s usually from those who are doing well or have done extremely well for themselves.  While I agree with the phrase, having financial freedom totally impacts which side one sits on the applicability of the phrase.  The fact one is rich and adopts the phrase is possible only because all the things that could be taken care of with money is no longer a worry.  Whereas, for someone who isn’t finanacially free, there is the issue of money as well as everyday problems like relationships, wellbeing, happiness etc.

Activity: 791
Merit: 271
This is personal
November 12, 2018, 12:03:02 PM
I would love to have more money for traveling. For example I want to visit my friends in Germany, but I do not have that freedom because i do not have enough money. Although that would not be that problem if hitchhiking is something that I am used to.
Activity: 462
November 12, 2018, 11:56:40 AM
In my opinion, money is something that to provides the needs of our family. Life is more comfortable if we can buy what we need to. We are very thankful in bitcoin because we can earn extra income. It is in our hands on how to spend money.

I also think. With the help of money we can provide for our needs and our family and this makes us happy. The more we can afford the better we feel.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
November 03, 2018, 06:02:26 PM

As Robert Kiyosaki says, there are only two financial problems - no money and much money. I prefer the second - much money )). I think that rich people are cunning, saying that money means little to them. But in some way they are right, as they became rich thanks to their knowledge and not only. Therefore, if someone immediately takes away all the money from them, then after a while they will again become rich
This is correct, of the two different problems that we can have of not having money and having money it is way better to have to deal with the problem of having too much money, and while it may seem easy to deal with such a problem the truth is it is not since there are many examples of people that had a lot of money and now they have no money because they could not deal with it.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
November 03, 2018, 03:40:22 PM
Yes I agree. As long as you alive, the money will always matter. You can't deny it! Don't be hypocrite, let's be honest that without money, you can't live. In fact the money nowadays is equal to power.

Money matters in Crypto Currency Investment, it is the most crucial in the market trading, Huge amount of money investment would change the out look of the market. we often seen some speculators that Big Business or the Whales are behind the market movement of price value of one specific coins, so, money really in crypto currency investment.

I think this expression has a deep meaning. Of course, money is very important and if there is no money, then it is a disaster. But more important than money is a goal. Without a task, money is not useful.   
Agreed with you money is our need of the day, we cannot even walk without money, we should try to increase our source of earning, to get money having more than one way of earning money matters a lot, money is goal of life we should try to fix our goal and then spend our money, as make investment and never think about making panic even if you need it so your earning will be bigger than that.
Activity: 1050
November 03, 2018, 03:39:19 AM
In fact, money is not omnipotent. But humans have issued coins to promote human enthusiasm, which is great. Now that the world has formed an economic civilization, it is clear that money is very important and important in the future. The subversive nature of the world is often crazy.
many people do work to make a lot of money. i think almost all feel that. but the best is, we do things professionally, and from there money will come to us automatically
Activity: 415
Merit: 10
November 03, 2018, 01:05:48 AM
In fact, money is not omnipotent. But humans have issued coins to promote human enthusiasm, which is great. Now that the world has formed an economic civilization, it is clear that money is very important and important in the future. The subversive nature of the world is often crazy.
copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
November 02, 2018, 11:52:40 PM

I agree with this, although I hate money but I can't fullfil my necessities without money. I hate money because people fight each other and even kill other people only to get money. So actually I hate the people's habbit not the money. The thing that more important is happiness, we earn money to be happy.
Since before money is really matters because we need money to buy our needs like food,as payment and everything we want that need money. Same as in crypto, you need money to buy coin you want and also you need a lot money especially when you invest in crypto. Nowadays money matters because its only needed for everything you want and you needs. There's no problem if you have a lot money or not as long as you used it poperly.
Activity: 798
Merit: 182
November 02, 2018, 11:02:50 PM

I agree with this, although I hate money but I can't fullfil my necessities without money. I hate money because people fight each other and even kill other people only to get money. So actually I hate the people's habbit not the money. The thing that more important is happiness, we earn money to be happy.
copper member
Activity: 383
November 02, 2018, 02:19:22 PM
the personality of each human being is different to get happiness in the world, naturally money is needed to support our needs, but remember we live only temporarily and that is eternal after we cannot breathe air, new stagnant bodies don't move can be brought to death, so what should we bring?
charity!! and our kindness to others, and worship according to our beliefs "
money is only the world's treasure as long as you live to get money easily you will become a millionaire and better to do good socially for your fellow people will be people who are fortunate in the world and the here after.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
November 02, 2018, 01:30:59 PM
Yes of course! That's right it is really important the most use thing in the world and most needed thing that human living should not deny that we really need money to live and pay things that we want in our life and can change everything using it.

Money is just money, it is not needed or essential for living. It is not like that you will die without money. I live in a province and most of the people here are contented to what they have. Not rich but happy. I can't deny that they are also hoping to be rich but most of them are contented to what he have in our place. You can eat without really paying for anything, you just need to cook it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
November 02, 2018, 01:12:05 PM
To begin with, where did the money come from? Correctly, as a result of human evolution and the transition from a barter system of exchange of values to a monetary system.Money is a different kind of value, so money is everything!) At least money is a means for later life (no matter how poor you or rich)
To begin with, where did the money come from? Correctly, as a result of human evolution and the transition from a barter system of exchange of values to a monetary system.Money is a different kind of value, so money is everything!) At least money is a means for later life (no matter how poor you or rich)
Money is not everything but everything needs money. I think that sentence has concluded everything.
If we can reach financial freedom, we can get time freedom and then we can focus on our passion. Having enough money for everything will improve every aspect in our lives.
Activity: 1193
Merit: 251
November 02, 2018, 11:43:01 AM
Pages:
Jump to: