Pages:
Author

Topic: Money Matters - page 5. (Read 3087 times)

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251
November 02, 2018, 11:43:01 AM
To begin with, where did the money come from? Correctly, as a result of human evolution and the transition from a barter system of exchange of values to a monetary system.Money is a different kind of value, so money is everything!) At least money is a means for later life (no matter how poor you or rich)
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
November 02, 2018, 11:42:13 AM
Money really matters because if not for money, then why we are working everyday or why we are doing crypto investment/trading/bounty? That's simply because we want to earn money so we can buy the things we want.
Activity: 331
Merit: 10
StartFi
November 02, 2018, 11:35:42 AM
Isn't it interesting that those who pontificate that "Money is not everything" usually have money?

Be broke for a few weeks unable to pay your bills, pay rent and afford basic necessities, and then let's see if you'd still hold the same position about money.

Let us be sincere and stop fooling around; MONEY IS SOMETHING! A very huge something!! At least in this present world. Might not be a big deal in another world. But in this world? Save me the sermon.

Without money in this world, rarely does anything get done. In fact, many things suffer needlessly without money. Even the Bible is flat-out frank enough to recognize the fact that money answers all things in the context of this present world. It doesn't say money is "the answer to all things" but it answers all things.

So please, before you sermonize me that money is not everything or that money is no big deal, credit my blockchain address with one thousand units of Bitcoin and forget about it. Then I'd believe you. In fact, I'd sing it along with you...money ain't nothing!
Money is very important but I feel you are thinking very wrong about it. Money can be used to pay more and make your life better, but never let your wallet drive you. As evidence that the scammers have so much value for money, they just want to have a lot of money and they have deceived people. We need to distinguish and manage the money, otherwise we will have big problems. My dad taught me this.
Activity: 791
Merit: 271
This is personal
November 02, 2018, 11:24:02 AM
Money doesn't matter as long as you have it. (Johnny Lee Miller)
I am totally agree with this quote.
Money gives us options in almost everything. When you do not have money, you do not have too much options to choose.
Activity: 462
November 02, 2018, 11:12:58 AM
Money doesn't matter as long as you have it. (Johnny Lee Miller)
Activity: 504
November 02, 2018, 08:45:10 AM
Isn't it interesting that those who pontificate that "Money is not everything" usually have money?

Be broke for a few weeks unable to pay your bills, pay rent and afford basic necessities, and then let's see if you'd still hold the same position about money.

Let us be sincere and stop fooling around; MONEY IS SOMETHING! A very huge something!! At least in this present world. Might not be a big deal in another world. But in this world? Save me the sermon.

Without money in this world, rarely does anything get done. In fact, many things suffer needlessly without money. Even the Bible is flat-out frank enough to recognize the fact that money answers all things in the context of this present world. It doesn't say money is "the answer to all things" but it answers all things.

So please, before you sermonize me that money is not everything or that money is no big deal, credit my blockchain address with one thousand units of Bitcoin and forget about it. Then I'd believe you. In fact, I'd sing it along with you...money ain't nothing!

Your first statement is very true. Those people won't see it as a big deal because they have too much of it. Money is a huge matter because everything is affected when you don't have enough of it. It's true that money does not cure or solve everything but they did not realize that not having money creates dozens of problems that branches out.
Activity: 314
November 02, 2018, 07:51:46 AM
Yes of course! That's right it is really important the most use thing in the world and most needed thing that human living should not deny that we really need money to live and pay things that we want in our life and can change everything using it.
Activity: 910
November 02, 2018, 06:52:27 AM
Those who say that money is not the main thing are a little deceiving themselves and others. Of course, for a person the most important thing in life is health, family but all this is provided with the help of money. Unfortunately, we don't have free medicine, children and family will not be able to eat and learn without money. Therefore, money is certainly important to meet our daily needs. But the amount of money that is necessary for everyone’s life is different for everyone.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
November 02, 2018, 06:32:36 AM

As Robert Kiyosaki says, there are only two financial problems - no money and much money. I prefer the second - much money )). I think that rich people are cunning, saying that money means little to them. But in some way they are right, as they became rich thanks to their knowledge and not only. Therefore, if someone immediately takes away all the money from them, then after a while they will again become rich
Activity: 1050
Merit: 251
November 02, 2018, 05:46:42 AM
Yes I agree. As long as you alive, the money will always matter. You can't deny it! Don't be hypocrite, let's be honest that without money, you can't live. In fact the money nowadays is equal to power.

Money matters in Crypto Currency Investment, it is the most crucial in the market trading, Huge amount of money investment would change the out look of the market. we often seen some speculators that Big Business or the Whales are behind the market movement of price value of one specific coins, so, money really in crypto currency investment.

I think this expression has a deep meaning. Of course, money is very important and if there is no money, then it is a disaster. But more important than money is a goal. Without a task, money is not useful.   
It does matter a lot and it should matter. We need money for our necessity, facility and luxury. It can either end up on being too greedy or heavily dissatisfied with a lot of money. Money is a tool, it's all up to us how we manage to give respect and value with the money that we have. Money is not easy to earn, there's no such thing as easy money, so we must be responsible and wise enough in spending it.
Activity: 518
November 02, 2018, 03:16:15 AM
Yes I agree. As long as you alive, the money will always matter. You can't deny it! Don't be hypocrite, let's be honest that without money, you can't live. In fact the money nowadays is equal to power.

Money matters in Crypto Currency Investment, it is the most crucial in the market trading, Huge amount of money investment would change the out look of the market. we often seen some speculators that Big Business or the Whales are behind the market movement of price value of one specific coins, so, money really in crypto currency investment.

I think this expression has a deep meaning. Of course, money is very important and if there is no money, then it is a disaster. But more important than money is a goal. Without a task, money is not useful.   
Activity: 446
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 30, 2018, 09:07:23 PM
indeed money is an important thing in everyday life, I agree with that, but not all can be obtained with money
Activity: 560
October 30, 2018, 04:52:44 PM
Money is an important tool for our living needs. Nobody can deny this. But it is not the basic concept of our lives. If you have lots of money and afford anything you would, you may say that it is not so important. Whether you are a rich person or not, you would not refuse a chance to gain extra money.
Activity: 406
October 30, 2018, 03:15:45 PM
I think that a person can understand that money is not the most important thing only when they have enough of it. When he is poor, he sees in money the solution to all his problems. but money is not everything.
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
October 30, 2018, 02:29:37 PM
You’ve mentioned it. Money is not nothing, of course it is something but we all know it is not everything. It pays basic necessities of men, can extend life sometimes, relieve pains but cannot give life. If it cannot give life then it is not everything.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 356
October 30, 2018, 02:20:21 PM
Money matters to live free. The more money you have, the more independent you are. And independence is one of the main properties of man.

What surprises me most is that the people who have a lot of money themselves, often I see them saying that money does not matter. Maybe they don't know the importance of money since they already have it. Ask from a poor person, how much he wished to be rich.  Wink
Activity: 1246
October 30, 2018, 12:07:40 PM
Even though money is not all but we still need money, there is no money and you will not be able to buy food or drinks and you will die not eating and not drinking. all of them need some money to survive so don't think money is trivial.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
October 30, 2018, 11:57:12 AM
In my opinion. indeed money is not everything, but money is very important for the survival of our lives. because if there is no money or we don't have money then we cannot survive in a modern country. but money cannot guarantee our happiness because money cannot buy happiness. happiness will exist when they can create it for themselves.
Those who say money isn't everything are those who really don't have a lot of it. With money you are able to access the best health care and the best of everything in the world. Money can even buy happiness even if it's a temporal one.
The truth is that most of those that say that money is not everything are those that are rich and they say that because they obtain most of their happiness in the same way that everyone does, like being with your friends and family but it is ridiculous to try to downplay the importance of money in this society because as you say if you have it you can get the best of everything and over the long term that makes a huge difference in the quality of your life.
Activity: 840
October 26, 2018, 09:30:10 PM
Some peoples said money can not buying happiness but without money we can not be happy. Money needed to fill our needs and i think we are social creature. Every body have their own interest and need thats why we do trade and money is easy tool to trade with others
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
October 26, 2018, 07:56:49 PM
Without money in this world, rarely does anything get done. In fact, many things suffer needlessly without money.

Money is something that is available and generally accepted by the public, as a means of payment for the purchase of goods and services, as well as other valuable assets and can also be used for debt payments. Money is also an object which can be connected with other objects that are different for example by buying.

To deal with the demands of modern times like this, where everything needs money, it seems we will fail big if we don't have money.
Pages:
Jump to: