Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🎲🌟 MoneyPot.com - page 40. (Read 119056 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
October 20, 2016, 05:10:52 PM
For reference, user 'NotTardy' has hit a Dust Lottery jackpot for an amount of 94 bitcoin.

Ouchies, that's like 10% of the bankroll in a single bet?  Shocked

Hmm, a "jackpot style bet" is a very interesting case. Because it's so accessible to players (they can do it with only a few bits),  it allows virtually anyone to push investors into negative bankroll growth. I'm not sure what the house edge of the game, but let's just assume it was 15% and the gambler was aiming to win 10% of the house bankrol. From investors point of view, their EV would be 4.5% of what ever the gambler is betting (0.3 * 0.15) -- however, they're risking 10% ... which puts the investment a 2.2x kelly risk each bet (and any kelly above 2 means investors should expect to lose money over the long term).

(Although, I could be off base here, if the house edge was > 20%, then that's totally fine. Investors just got very unlucky).

Anyway, congratulations to the winner! Pretty incredible win

The house edge is 9.22%.

Just for reference : https://www.moneypot.com/bets/566859037
Activity: 763
Merit: 500
October 20, 2016, 05:10:44 PM
For reference, user 'NotTardy' has hit a Dust Lottery jackpot for an amount of 94 bitcoin.

Hmm, a "jackpot style bet" is a very interesting case. Because it's so accessible to players (they can do it with only a few bits),  it allows virtually anyone to push investors into negative bankroll growth. I'm not sure what the house edge of the game, but let's just assume it was 15% and the gambler was aiming to win 10% of the house bankrol. From investors point of view, their EV would be 4.5% of what ever the gambler is betting (0.3 * 0.15) -- however, they're risking 10% ... which puts the investment a 2.2x kelly risk each bet (and any kelly above 2 means investors should expect to lose money over the long term).

(Although, I could be off base here, if the house edge was > 20%, then that's totally fine. Investors just got very unlucky).

Curious on this, should moneypot have accepted the bet then?
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
October 20, 2016, 05:09:54 PM

The house edge is 9.22%.
legendary
Activity: 1463
Merit: 1886
October 20, 2016, 04:59:56 PM

Activity: 87
Merit: 10
October 20, 2016, 04:09:59 PM
that's crazy i just withdrew an hour before this, came back and saw the win,i could barely believe it.

legendary
September 29, 2016, 07:18:01 AM
I receive an email a few days ago from [email protected] just want to know if this is the original email?
there is a link that allows me to get a new password but I did not click it
http://imgur.com/WpieJfa

This is an officially owned email address that is being used while altering the current support setup. That said, before clicking any link (as emails can be forged), verify the URL you're going to. It should ONLY go to https://moneypot.com/*
Is this for real? Moneypot's official email is not [email protected] (or something along these lines, with their domain in address) but google mail instead?
No wonder people are confused and are asking if this is some weird phishing attempt. IMO it is not professional when company is using public mails for business purposes.

Our official e-mail is [email protected].  We used the gmail to send out that manual password because at the moment our e-mails from *@moneypot.com were being blocked by his spam filters.

We have switched mailing providers (so that we're not labelled as spam) over the last few days and will completely abolish the gmail and strictly use @moneypot.com e-mails going forward.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 512
October 20, 2016, 03:48:11 PM
refill your hot wallet I want to w/d pls  Tongue

Currently processing withdrawals manually as a precaution.  Will get yours done quickly.

edit; *All withdrawals cleared
*excluding NotTardy for quick investigation purposes

Thanks got mine.
legendary
October 20, 2016, 03:42:51 PM
refill your hot wallet I want to w/d pls  Tongue

Currently processing withdrawals manually as a precaution.  Will get yours done quickly.

edit; *All withdrawals cleared
*excluding NotTardy for quick investigation purposes
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
October 20, 2016, 03:24:26 PM
refill your hot wallet I want to w/d pls  Tongue
legendary
October 20, 2016, 02:53:26 PM

DDOS extortion e-mail will not be paid. For transparency, this is the e-mail.

-----
IMPORTANT! Redirect this e-mail to your CEO/CFO/any kind of such person

Hello,

Your website is under DDoS attack by us since 18:22 PM (YOUR TIME)

This attack will continue for 1 hour to prove that we are serious.

After the 1 hour DDoS attack is finished, we give you 6 hours to send 5 BTC to:
1Az7TzV7vD5etpJNz1h9JV6NzCBjyzgaez

If you decide not to pay, we will start the attack at the indicated date and uphold it until you do, there's no counter measure to this. You will only end up wasting more money trying to find a solution.
We will completely destroy your reputation amongst Google and your customers and make sure your website will remain offline until you pay.
Please do not attempt to negotiate with us because you will simply be ignored and the attacks will continue.

We expect to receive this WITHIN 6 hours.
If we do not receive 5 BTC within 6 hours, all of your services will suffer from even larger DDoS attacks and we will continue the attacks until you decide to pay.
If you do not pay within 6 hours, the price for us to stop will also increase to 7.5BTC. We will then give you 12 hours to pay the 7.5BTC. If you do not, the price will be increased to 10BTC.
Every 12 hours that you do not pay, 2.5BTC will be added up to the amount.

Once the BTC is received and confirmed by us, we will leave you alone. We do bad things but we do keep our promises.
NOTE: We have enough resources to continuously attack your services and we will destroy any mitigation service put in place.
NOTE2: You do not have to reply to these emails (so nobody knows you co-operated with ransom) - we will see what you decide to do based on if we receive the BTC or not.

Regards,
ONICPtr
--------

We believe that the two are not connected in any way, as DDOS does not affect any wins, but we are investigating both matters as closely as possible.

edit; For more information, the big win was at 2:15PM EST, and the Ddos started at 2:23PM EST
legendary
September 28, 2016, 02:46:24 PM
crazy how everone keeps talking about those 10btc, because the bankroll got a high of 435btc.
Remembering that the bankroll hit 350btc for the first time on 12jun... that means we are still where we was 3 and a half month ago.

http://www.eeeth.com/mpstats/

can you show me where I can see that the BR is 350 BTC? it looks to me that  you are mistakenly talk about BR instead of investor profit.

to be frank I would be more concerned that the BR is 1080 BTC right now and it was about 1500 BTC not long ago
Yes i meant profit, stupid mistake, and indeed the bankroll dropped a lot
You say you would be concerned about the bankroll, but isnt that probably because of the profit?

we are concerned about the BR drop because we are an app owner and big BR attracts players

Investors come and go.  I don't think any players are going to be deferred from playing because the average max bet of 15btc is now only 10.8btc. 

I kind of think it's silly to be concerned about temporary dips.

On the whole, Moneypot has good profits, decent volume in bets wagered and number of bets made daily.  It is still progressing and hasn't even had any of the new developments introduced yet.
legendary
October 20, 2016, 02:48:00 PM
There was a very large win (94btc) made and we are currently being DDOS'd.

We have everyone looking into both issues.  Moneypot might experience downtime because of the DDOS.  
Activity: 812
October 18, 2016, 04:41:21 AM
i see app, please tell me what mean this "terms"

Bets   155,189
Wagered   277,686,233.98 bits
Bets Profit   11,822,820.65 bits (4.26%)
Expected Profit   2,675,920.62 bits (0.96%)

what is Bets Profit?
what is Expected Profit?
what is Wagered?

sorry, i'm beginner

Thanks.

Bets: total numbers of bets made in the app
Bets profit: total profit of the app
Expected profit: this is the total wagered on the app*house edge
Wagered: total amount of bets
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1014
All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed
October 18, 2016, 04:10:10 AM

Bets   155,189

what is Bets Profit?
what is Expected Profit?
what is Wagered?

sorry, i'm beginner

Thanks.

Bets is the total amount of bets you have wagered/played on the app.
Wagered is the total amount of bitcoin/bits that you have wagered in total for your bets.
Bets Profit is how much profit you have made after accounting for the total amount of bits you have wagered in all of your bets.
Expected Profit... I'm not entirely sure what this number represents, but if I had to guess, it's probably the profit that you'd be expected to make after spending all of your remaining balance, but based on your current betting/profit patterns.

those stats are form an app owner view point and not player

you explained it as those are players stats

ok.
where is house edge?

for the HE of any app you need to ask the app owner or to do a bet and check the Bet ID
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
October 18, 2016, 04:00:31 AM

Bets   155,189

what is Bets Profit?
what is Expected Profit?
what is Wagered?

sorry, i'm beginner

Thanks.

Wagered is the total amount of bitcoin/bits that you have wagered in total for your bets.
Bets Profit is how much profit you have made after accounting for the total amount of bits you have wagered in all of your bets.
Expected Profit... I'm not entirely sure what this number represents, but if I had to guess, it's probably the profit that you'd be expected to make after spending all of your remaining balance, but based on your current betting/profit patterns.

ok.
where is house edge?
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1014
All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed
October 18, 2016, 03:49:53 AM

Bets   155,189

what is Bets Profit?
what is Expected Profit?
what is Wagered?

sorry, i'm beginner

Thanks.

Activity: 882
Merit: 976
October 18, 2016, 03:32:22 AM

Bets   155,189

what is Bets Profit?
what is Expected Profit?
what is Wagered?

sorry, i'm beginner

Thanks.

October 18, 2016, 03:28:30 AM

Bets   155,189

what is Bets Profit?
what is Expected Profit?
what is Wagered?

sorry, i'm beginner

Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049
October 18, 2016, 03:02:27 AM
Yes it is up and online now. Is there some new changes to Moneypot API? It seems that I can't get the bet history. I checked from the origin of the script that I'm using - the sweepabit site and looks like it also doesn't retrieved the bet history http://sweepabit.com/ . I'm not sure though if this is a script-based problem or its mp.

all bets tab history if you mean this it is not working yet but reported and Head Dev is taking care of it.

what is your app address?

I see, thanks for letting me know quick. It is at d*****.com and I'm still on the process of developing it  Cheesy. Thank you again!
October 18, 2016, 02:57:17 AM
where can get refferal link?
i can't find it..
Pages:
Jump to: