Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🎲🌟 MoneyPot.com - page 38. (Read 119056 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
October 22, 2016, 06:19:37 AM
They went from a profit of 435btc to a profit of 254btc, thats a loss of 181 btc
And the bankroll went from  1568btc to 860btc, thats a drop of 708btc
all of that in 3 months, i think its a wise decision to put the investors at ease

If the investor think that it is too much then probably the investor isnt suited to invest in a gambling site afterall. There are far more crazy variance in some other site so losing few hundreds btc is not something huge and it is part of the game. Afterall moneypot has grown into one of the most popular site around
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
October 22, 2016, 06:12:09 AM
In 3 days time, we will be limiting the max win to 20 bitcoin.

This serves to lessen the risk of ruin for our investors.

We will be changing all references to kelly and updating our terms in the meantime.

New policy measures are currently being analyzed and reviewed.  We will be announcing changes shortly.

Thank you for your understanding.

So when investors lost some there is a change. What is the gambles are losing to much??? Are you also do something to change that? No. It's just a risk investors take and now they lost some. Something gamblers have the whole time.

Investors earned enough and now they lost some and start crying. Bad, very bad decision this.

Yeah i really agree on this statement, when players lose a lot they sure laugh behind us and never change anything but keep on getting more games and attract more people to play on their site. Mean while when investor losing they directly change the term and everything just because someone have big winning on jackpotracer. This doesnt make any sense though , why would they do that?
It seems like you forget that it's more then this one win, it's a 3 months loss
They went from a profit of 435btc to a profit of 254btc, thats a loss of 181 btc
And the bankroll went from  1568btc to 860btc, thats a drop of 708btc
all of that in 3 months, i think its a wise decision to put the investors at ease
Activity: 501
Merit: 340
Bye Felisha!
October 22, 2016, 05:18:40 AM
We are stead fast working on API v2. Alt coin support will be included in such. Earlier in this thread, I posted a projected timeline.

I've looked through all 6 pages of your post history, and fail to see a timeline as you've mentioned. Can you please quote it so that we can reference it? I'm curious to know what the timeline is, as well. Otherwise, can you please have the original post updated to include the updated timeline? Thanks!

Maybe he's referring to this, and forgot that he didn't include a projected timeline:

Some of V2's Features
- API DEV ENVIRONMENT!!!!!!!!
- Alt Coin Support.

Im not providing a timeline as it has not worked well in the past.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16475573
Activity: 568
Merit: 500
https://bit-exo.com/?ref=gamblingbad
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1333
October 22, 2016, 04:28:24 AM
We are stead fast working on API v2. Alt coin support will be included in such. Earlier in this thread, I posted a projected timeline.

I've looked through all 6 pages of your post history, and fail to see a timeline as you've mentioned. Can you please quote it so that we can reference it? I'm curious to know what the timeline is, as well. Otherwise, can you please have the original post updated to include the updated timeline? Thanks!

Maybe he's referring to this, and forgot that he didn't include a projected timeline:

Some of V2's Features
- API DEV ENVIRONMENT!!!!!!!!
- Alt Coin Support.

Im not providing a timeline as it has not worked well in the past.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
October 22, 2016, 03:23:48 AM
What's the status on the Ruby integration? You guys have announced this twice now, but no one's seen any progress on it...

when v2 is released what will happen on apps that are from the untitled dice script like bit-exo will they be affected and needs to change some lines in the codes? i have an app which is from the untitled dice script with some added features and i only paid someone for the features coz i don't know much thing about coding, will be app be deactivated if failed to adjust some codes?

Nice to hear!!! we want RUBIES!!!
good job guys
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
October 22, 2016, 03:10:06 AM

We will be changing all references to kelly and updating our terms in the meantime.

New policy measures are currently being analyzed and reviewed.  We will be announcing changes shortly.

So when investors lost some there is a change. What is the gambles are losing to much??? Are you also do something to change that? No. It's just a risk investors take and now they lost some. Something gamblers have the whole time.

Investors earned enough and now they lost some and start crying. Bad, very bad decision this.

Yeah i really agree on this statement, when players lose a lot they sure laugh behind us and never change anything but keep on getting more games and attract more people to play on their site. Mean while when investor losing they directly change the term and everything just because someone have big winning on jackpotracer. This doesnt make any sense though , why would they do that?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
October 22, 2016, 02:57:35 AM

Will this be a hardcoded value or a function of some other value, like the bankroll?
Activity: 882
Merit: 976
October 22, 2016, 02:49:56 AM
What's the status on the Ruby integration? You guys have announced this twice now, but no one's seen any progress on it...

Activity: 812
October 22, 2016, 02:40:47 AM

when v2 is released what will happen on apps that are from the untitled dice script like bit-exo will they be affected and needs to change some lines in the codes? i have an app which is from the untitled dice script with some added features and i only paid someone for the features coz i don't know much thing about coding, will be app be deactivated if failed to adjust some codes?
Activity: 1372
Merit: 512
October 22, 2016, 01:59:52 AM

Bye Felisha!
October 22, 2016, 12:19:22 AM

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
October 21, 2016, 11:45:50 PM
legendary
Activity: 1330
October 21, 2016, 10:20:39 PM

Activity: 882
Merit: 976
October 21, 2016, 02:12:51 PM
High stakes action going on at Bubblesbit.com (moneypot.com/apps/640).

As high as 11 btc bets.  Swings have ranged from -12 to +25 btc within minutes.
NotTardy ended up winning 10 btc and wagered a ton. Congrats to him and thx for visiting https://bubblesbit.com

Holy crap, congratulations, NotTardy. Not a bad way to start your Moneypot career lol.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
October 21, 2016, 01:37:05 PM
NotTardy ended up winning 10 btc and wagered a ton. Congrats to him and thx for visiting https://bubblesbit.com
https://www.moneypot.com/users/nottardy wow really lucky man joined 1 day ago and already have won more than 100 btc. This is preety hilarious.... Shocked Roll Eyes
Activity: 1638
Merit: 573
October 21, 2016, 01:03:14 PM
Love to see someone hit it big. Congrats to NotTardy!
legendary
Activity: 3682
Merit: 4469
October 21, 2016, 12:43:01 PM
legendary
Activity: 1330
October 21, 2016, 11:15:22 AM
High stakes action going on at Bubblesbit.com (moneypot.com/apps/640).

As high as 11 btc bets.  Swings have ranged from -12 to +25 btc within minutes.
Bye Felisha!
October 20, 2016, 11:38:38 PM
It reminds me a lot of the calls people get "from the IRS" demanding they either pay the "IRS" using Western Union wires or they will go to prison, and there are people wiring tens of thousands of dollars to avoid jail time. To the "IRS" that is apparently not even in the U.S. Like someone wired their money to Panama. I'm like... really? And it's apparently a multi-million dollar business.

Yeah lol. I guess if you've ripped the IRS off, you're feeling scared and not thinking straight.

The most devious scam along those lines I've heard, is they find a husband and wifes phone number. They call the husband when he's at work and pretend to be the phone carrier: "Hey, this is AT&T, we're calling to let you know we're upgrading your phone speed! blah blah blah. But you will need to turn your phone off for 1 hour, is that ok?"

Then after the husband turns off his phone, they call the wife and tell her they've kidnapped the husband -- and she needs to immediately transfer money or he's going to be killed. Then they send her the transfer details. Obviously the first thing she tries to do is contact her husband, but can't and then makes the transfer.

Truly awful :/

This one's been growing in number big time lately. People will seriously do anything to make a dollar. There was a news report about someone who got a call about her "daughter" that was kidnapped... while they were together. So she brought it to light on social media and other places.

I imagine that one went over well. Id honestly laugh.
Pages:
Jump to: