Pages:
Author

Topic: MoneyPot.com :: The bitcoin gambling wallet - page 15. (Read 77052 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
The "proof of liabilities" list hasn't been updated for more than a week it seems. It is not a big issue so you could leave it behind and fix it when you are back. Have a nice trip. Smiley

Thanks, and thanks for reminding me. I've updated it now, showing 777 BTC of liabilities on 1000 btc of assets =)

Does this essentially mean that 223 BTC of it is yours, and the site essentially has 25% more money than is needed to pay off all debtors?

Don't forget that the first account shown in https://www.moneypot.com/proof-of-liabilities.txt belongs to Ryan (he mentioned that somewhere in this thread in the past), so the actual liabilities (that is the total account balance of all MP users) of moneypot would be more like 777 - 170 = 607 btc.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007
The "proof of liabilities" list hasn't been updated for more than a week it seems. It is not a big issue so you could leave it behind and fix it when you are back. Have a nice trip. Smiley

Thanks, and thanks for reminding me. I've updated it now, showing 777 BTC of liabilities on 1000 btc of assets =)

Does this essentially mean that 223 BTC of it is yours, and the site essentially has 25% more money than is needed to pay off all debtors?
legendary
Activity: 2557
Merit: 1886

Activity: 882
I'll be traveling this weekend, and likely with intermittent internet access. Support tickets will be handled a bit slow (i'll try prioritize the more important ones first) and if the hot wallet runs out, I can't promise to refill it instantly (although I'll do my best, and put as much as I sanely can it in now).

If any large investors want to make sure there's funds to process their withdrawal, best to do it now =)

(I don't actually think there's going to be any problems, though.)

legendary
I'll be traveling this weekend, and likely with intermittent internet access. Support tickets will be handled a bit slow (i'll try prioritize the more important ones first) and if the hot wallet runs out, I can't promise to refill it instantly (although I'll do my best, and put as much as I sanely can it in now).

If any large investors want to make sure there's funds to process their withdrawal, best to do it now =)

I'd just run the hot wallet like you normally do -- not add a lot more to it. I'm sure many are like me and prefer safety over risk. A little inconvenience is a lot better than loss.
legendary

legendary
When I withdraw from Moneypot my wallet says "This transaction is not standard and should not be trusted."  Why is that?  I'm using multibit.

This is probably more of a question for multibit devs, but two possible reasons I can think of:

A) multibit incorrectly thinks that using nlocktime is non-standard
b) a (malicious) bitcoin node modified the withdrawal transaction, and your client saw the incorrect one (with the high s value)

Either way, there's nothing to worry about. MoneyPot only sends out standard transactions, and it'll confirm like normal, and show up in your spendable balance.

yah, i also want to vouch that so far my a few week of moneypot is pleasant. i have tried to despoit btc, without btc, invest, divest all works. I have yet to try out the gamble.

Gambling is a site-by-site thing, although results go through MP. So it's kind of a YMMV thing there.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016
When I withdraw from Moneypot my wallet says "This transaction is not standard and should not be trusted."  Why is that?  I'm using multibit.

This is probably more of a question for multibit devs, but two possible reasons I can think of:

b) a (malicious) bitcoin node modified the withdrawal transaction, and your client saw the incorrect one (with the high s value)

Either way, there's nothing to worry about. MoneyPot only sends out standard transactions, and it'll confirm like normal, and show up in your spendable balance.

yah, i also want to vouch that so far my a few week of moneypot is pleasant. i have tried to despoit btc, without btc, invest, divest all works. I have yet to try out the gamble.
legendary
When I withdraw from Moneypot my wallet says "This transaction is not standard and should not be trusted."  Why is that?  I'm using multibit.

Just want to vouch. Never had an issue with withdrawals, so don't worry.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Thanks for the quick reply, I assumed it was probably fine but it never hurts to check.  It confirmed immediately and is all good, thanks again.
legendary

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
legendary
Investor Profit:   +116,562,942 bits
Bets:    116,626,214   

Pretty nice correlation

haha yah, would be even better if we have the thousand within the same range too but i think i am asking too much. lol. hope the bets and profit will forever will going up and up! plz dont come down. lol.

Sometimes the profit going down is the best to attract more people to play. Imagine if the site keep winning and people keep losing, no one will want to play at such site again but so far most profit come from betterbets. They have got almost 250 btc profit and some other site have got over 50 btc combined

yup that sure will be up and down but i am talking about the general big picture of the profit and bets will be a linear line going upwards and not keep constant after months. the short terms up and down is totally acceptable.

Theoretically, it should be linear. The issue is the separation of low bettors and high rollers. The high rollers create a HUGE variance.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
Moneypot.com is really useful and easy to handle wallet. The people behind the Moneypot are taking up risk free profit each time  and there are people who wager on the site therefore the best thing would be that to hope people to win and keep on wagering. Apart from that because each apps is equipped with house edge, investor is assured that this is profitable in the long run, maybe i am wrong.
legendary

Pretty nice correlation

haha yah, would be even better if we have the thousand within the same range too but i think i am asking too much. lol. hope the bets and profit will forever will going up and up! plz dont come down. lol.

Sometimes the profit going down is the best to attract more people to play. Imagine if the site keep winning and people keep losing, no one will want to play at such site again but so far most profit come from betterbets. They have got almost 250 btc profit and some other site have got over 50 btc combined

yup that sure will be up and down but i am talking about the general big picture of the profit and bets will be a linear line going upwards and not keep constant after months. the short terms up and down is totally acceptable.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Pretty nice correlation

So very true need to win and I'll be glad to be one of them again hah
legendary
Activity: 910
...but so far most profit come from betterbets. They have got almost 250 btc profit and some other site have got over 50 btc combined

Yup, betterbets is way much more popular than the other apps on Moneypot. From http://dicesites.com/moneypot, you can see it is 11 times more popular than the second place in terms of total wagered, and 17 times more popular than the second place in terms of number of bets.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

Pretty nice correlation

legendary

Pretty nice correlation

legendary
Activity: 930
Merit: 1010

Pretty nice correlation
Pages:
Jump to: