Pages:
Author

Topic: [MOON] Mooncoin 🌙 move to a new thread - page 13. (Read 317682 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 26, 2019, 01:30:04 AM
Hi. I withdraw Mooncoins From CE to wallet and wallet is stoped while updating blocks, so my moon coins are not shown in Wallet, any suggestion? Are my coin lost?
legendary
Activity: 1375
Merit: 1010
November 21, 2019, 04:32:16 PM
MoonWord has been released under Version 0.13.9.1

https://github.com/ChekaZ/moon/releases/tag/0.13.9.1 ( This is a temporary repository, will post when the new one is up. )

How to use MoonWord:

Important ( txindex=1 ) needs to be set on the config.

1. Go to the MoonWord Tab
2. Choose an address from where you want to send the MoonWord ( From )
3. Put the receiving address into the ( To ) Field
4. Write your Message into the (MessageBox )
5. Press send.

How to get Reports?

If you have received a MoonWord:

2. Look at the Bottom left and pick the address from the ( Received Dropdown Menu )
3. Click generate

If you have send a MoonWord:

2. Look at the Bottom left and pick the address from the ( Sent Dropdown Menu )
3. Click generate

Kind regard,
ChekaZ

I will test it. However, it's a good news.

Excellent work!  I will also btest this first version this weekend, everyone can suggest other implementations or adjustments.   
Thanks ChecaZ
Activity: 499
Merit: 250
To The Moon !
November 21, 2019, 04:24:00 PM

https://github.com/ChekaZ/moon/releases/tag/0.13.9.1 ( This is a temporary repository, will post when the new one is up. )

How to use MoonWord:

5. Press send.

How to get Reports?

2. Look at the Bottom left and pick the address from the ( Received Dropdown Menu )
3. Click generate

3. Click generate

Kind regard,
ChekaZ

I will test it. However, it's a good news.
legendary
Activity: 1884
Merit: 1005
November 21, 2019, 10:51:00 AM

How to use MoonWord:

5. Press send.

How to get Reports?

3. Click generate

3. Click generate

Kind regard,
ChekaZ
To The Moon !
November 19, 2019, 03:14:25 AM
Dear MOON-Community,

we are the team of the company Blockcurators GmbH from Germany.
We offer a tipbot as a service with support for different communication platforms.
As soon as the integration is active, everyone can use the tipbot in their discord, slack or telegram giving more exposure and visibility to your coin.
In contrast to many other common tipbots, all of our transactions are on the blockchain and our integration offers a variety of features.
To view a demonstration of the many features which are available today, please visit our website: https://coinkit.de/
We have already successfully integrated other crypto currencies like Nexus, Feathercoin, Bittube, BNB, QTUM, DGB and  Trezarcoin and received only positive feedback so far.
The payment assigned to this proposal is for one year of CoinKit service. Withdrawals are always possible even if the service runs out.

Our Key advantages are:
- Support for many different Plattforms
- Insurance for all Coins stored on the tipbot up to the proposal value
- Direct Support and Developer Contact
- Continous Development: Every hour of Development work benefits every Member of Coinkit
- Live Dashboard: https://dashboard.coinkit.de

We are growing rapidly thus you can expect rapid feature grow within the next years
It’s a Product not a Side Project so it won’t be abandoned anytime soon
Audit is possible: You can get a list of all Accounts and a confirmation that the coins are still there any time
Support for unlimited Users and Installation
Extensive Documentation at https://wiki.coinkit.de

Tipbot Feature summary:
- Integrated Platforms today: Slack, Discord, Telegram, Twitter
- Common Tip commands like: !balance, !deposit, !tip, !rain
- Uncommon Tip commands like: !tip @channel, !coingiveaway
- Market/Coin informations with: !price and !convert
- Games included like ( Rock, Paper, Scissors ) - Currently Slack only

Whats included on the listing?

- Integration of Mooncoin into CoinKit
- Tipping on Slack, Telegram, Discord, Twitter
- Enabling Monetized Tweet on Twitter for Mooncoin
- Direct Support
- Insurance on the Coins up to the payment amount in USD.
- Custom feature request possible
- One Year of Integration + Wallet Hosting + Wallet Management + Full Support
- Annoucement on all our Social Channels

After evaluation of the Mooncoin project we've set the yearly payment to 0.8BTC

Kind regard,
ChekaZ

It's look like very interesting.
legendary
November 18, 2019, 05:17:29 PM
Dear MOON-Community,

we are the team of the company Blockcurators GmbH from Germany.
We offer a tipbot as a service with support for different communication platforms.
As soon as the integration is active, everyone can use the tipbot in their discord, slack or telegram giving more exposure and visibility to your coin.
In contrast to many other common tipbots, all of our transactions are on the blockchain and our integration offers a variety of features.
To view a demonstration of the many features which are available today, please visit our website: https://coinkit.de/
We have already successfully integrated other crypto currencies like Nexus, Feathercoin, Bittube, BNB, QTUM, DGB and  Trezarcoin and received only positive feedback so far.
The payment assigned to this proposal is for one year of CoinKit service. Withdrawals are always possible even if the service runs out.

Our Key advantages are:
- Support for many different Plattforms
- Insurance for all Coins stored on the tipbot up to the proposal value
- Direct Support and Developer Contact
- Continous Development: Every hour of Development work benefits every Member of Coinkit
- Live Dashboard: https://dashboard.coinkit.de

We are growing rapidly thus you can expect rapid feature grow within the next years
It’s a Product not a Side Project so it won’t be abandoned anytime soon
Audit is possible: You can get a list of all Accounts and a confirmation that the coins are still there any time
Support for unlimited Users and Installation
Extensive Documentation at https://wiki.coinkit.de

Tipbot Feature summary:
- Integrated Platforms today: Slack, Discord, Telegram, Twitter
- Common Tip commands like: !balance, !deposit, !tip, !rain
- Uncommon Tip commands like: !tip @channel, !coingiveaway
- Market/Coin informations with: !price and !convert
- Games included like ( Rock, Paper, Scissors ) - Currently Slack only

Whats included on the listing?

- Integration of Mooncoin into CoinKit
- Tipping on Slack, Telegram, Discord, Twitter
- Enabling Monetized Tweet on Twitter for Mooncoin
- Direct Support
- Insurance on the Coins up to the payment amount in USD.
- Custom feature request possible
- One Year of Integration + Wallet Hosting + Wallet Management + Full Support
- Annoucement on all our Social Channels

After evaluation of the Mooncoin project we've set the yearly payment to 0.8BTC

Kind regard,
ChekaZ

Activity: 56
November 12, 2019, 05:56:16 AM
Also, to prove that our words are not just words and that the future of Mooncoin is in hands of the community,
old investors invited ChekaZ, a transparent person, CoinKit CEO https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/chekaz-99330 to implement MoonWord after almost 2 years of no action from our devs,
the community cannot wait any longer.

In several days MoonWord will be completely implemented by ChekaZ into the official wallet. It will not require a fork, just there will be Mooncoin Windows wallet with intuitively clear MoonWord solution, ready to use on a daily basis, for free, with no 3rd parties, directly onto blockchain.

Chapeau 👏🏻 Great news for the whole Mooncoin community!!!
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
November 10, 2019, 01:45:01 PM
Also, to prove that our words are not just words and that the future of Mooncoin is in hands of the community,
old investors invited ChekaZ, a transparent person, CoinKit CEO https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/chekaz-99330 to implement MoonWord after almost 2 years of no action from our devs,

In several days MoonWord will be completely implemented by ChekaZ into the official wallet. It will not require a fork, just there will be Mooncoin Windows wallet with intuitively clear MoonWord solution, ready to use on a daily basis, for free, with no 3rd parties, directly onto blockchain.

Great to see that legendary Mooncoin project is still alive and moving forward Smiley Keep it up!
legendary
November 10, 2019, 11:19:44 AM

Yes MoonWord will be ready in a few. Smiley
To The Moon !
November 10, 2019, 10:18:29 AM

Good afternoon. A very good news after so many days. However, it's positive !
Activity: 1022
Merit: 550
Mooncoin at Bitcointalk
November 10, 2019, 08:06:42 AM

Mooncoin at Bitcointalk
November 10, 2019, 07:45:43 AM
Agswinner told me that someone silently removed from CMCap the website mooncoin.com, the independent source of information about decentralised Mooncoin project. The website works since 2015 and during last months an experienced designer nico12321 has been working to make new design for mooncoin.com which will be adjusted for mobile devices.
Another website mooncoin.eco which is under Telegram team works since 2019 or 2018 and contains information which scares potential investors, for example, about 'high level decisions' in the future.
Mooncoin is decentralised, no ICOs, no swaps, no companies behind, no bosses, the community decides everything.
It is necessary to edit the eco website and to remove this and other statements which make investors avoid Mooncoin.
Also, if you want to help Mooncoin, please contact CMCap to restore mooncoin.com. To have two websites is better than one, it is more decentralised.
Mooncoin at Bitcointalk
November 10, 2019, 07:27:38 AM
I was really into MOON in 2013 -- spent a lot of BTC mining it and hosting giveaways, creating a FB group, promoting it all over the web. Then something happened and I kind of lost interest in the ALTs. Fast forward to today -- I downloaded the latest MOON wallet, and through the miracle of past foresight I found my backup wallet with my millions and millions of MOONs, so now what?? I'm ready to get back into marketing and raising awareness. I still have confidence that this is a cool and viable Alt and won't beat myself up over how much the BTC I spent obtaining this MOON would be worth today. I'm still convinced MOON just needs more marketing to generate enthusiasm.

So now is the future -- where to begin?? I'm ready to (re)join the MOON Squad!

You are welcome. I have sent a PM to you.
It is important to understand that the future of MOON is in hands of the community.
When it was supported by the whole community, it was in top 100 at Coinmarketcap.
Now, after the community hoped for teams and devs, ithas been stagnating for months and years.

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I was really into MOON in 2013 -- spent a lot of BTC mining it and hosting giveaways, creating a FB group, promoting it all over the web. Then something happened and I kind of lost interest in the ALTs. Fast forward to today -- I downloaded the latest MOON wallet, and through the miracle of past foresight I found my backup wallet with my millions and millions of MOONs, so now what?? I'm ready to get back into marketing and raising awareness. I still have confidence that this is a cool and viable Alt and won't beat myself up over how much the BTC I spent obtaining this MOON would be worth today. I'm still convinced MOON just needs more marketing to generate enthusiasm.

So now is the future -- where to begin?? I'm ready to (re)join the MOON Squad!
Activity: 195
Merit: 17
https://www.tradingview.com/x/CGH91ohV/
follow the cycles of MOON and you will see the cycles of BTC 🌙 🌙
legendary
Activity: 1375
Merit: 1010
Altmarkets.io is offering a discounted price (0.01-0.02BTC) for listing projects that suffered from Novaexchange closure.
Mooncoin community could use this opportunity.

very low liquidity and no evidence on coinmarketcap
I suggest coindeal, only the votes of the community are enough.It has a good volume (15m).

https://coindeal.com/
legendary
Altmarkets.io is offering a discounted price (0.01-0.02BTC) for listing projects that suffered from Novaexchange closure.
Mooncoin community could use this opportunity.
Activity: 149
Coinexchange has opened the Mooncoin wallets. So, every investor can withdraw his or her coins. 

FANTASTIC this is a great day !
To The Moon !
Coinexchange has opened the Mooncoin wallets. So, every investor can withdraw his or her coins. 
legendary
I and other members have sent them support ticket. So, we are waiting their answer.

Good to know. I just submitted mine.
Pages:
Jump to: