Author

Topic: [MOON] Mooncoin 🌙 move to a new thread - page 318. (Read 317730 times)

Activity: 671
Merit: 1000
February 14, 2017, 07:32:11 PM
Finally Novaexchange Mooncoin wallet back online

Yup they turned it back on  Grin

Activity: 636
Merit: 516
February 14, 2017, 06:25:18 PM
Introducing the MoonRush wallet (http://moonrush.org)
A true cross-platform wallet, that holds sensitive data client-side, with an implementation of insight-api for MOON.

• Private keys never leave the client device.
  • Addresses generated via simple swirl motion.
  • Only you are in control of your funds, regardless of hosting scenario.
  • Transactions generated and hashed directly on the device before being broadcast.
  • A bookmark is all that is required to remember your device; however this can be secured further via password.

legendary
Activity: 1375
Merit: 1010
February 14, 2017, 09:48:47 AM
Finally Novaexchange Mooncoin wallet back online
Activity: 1134
Merit: 525
Less hops. More wins.
February 13, 2017, 05:31:50 AM
Since 2013, when Mooncoin was launched and became one of the most famous Scrypt Proof-of-Work coins,
many coins tried to use its glory for building their own project with a similar name:

BitMoon
DarkMoon
Moincoin
MoonStone
Lunarcoin
Lunacoin
etc.

Usually these coins have a quick success at launch, and then stagnation and dying.
And people madly buy them at launch and then lose money, again and again.
Of course it's clear that traders hope to make a quick buck, buying a coin at launch,
and they don't believe in its bright future, they want just to sell it before other people do it.
But they forget that other people (who buy a coin at launch) think in the same way.

Why? Why not just to join a time-tested, stable Mooncoin project?
MOON is a sleeping giant, and you can build a lot of projects in the Moon ecosystem, instead of starting your own coin.
Mooncoin (like Bitcoin) was designed to be flexible. The Moonlite platform only hints at what will be possible in the future.

I will like to contribute some ideas. 
Activity: 1022
Merit: 550
Mooncoin at Bitcointalk
February 12, 2017, 08:17:19 AM
Since 2013, when Mooncoin was launched and became one of the most famous Scrypt Proof-of-Work coins,
many coins tried to use its glory for building their own project with a similar name:

BitMoon
DarkMoon
Moincoin
MoonStone
Lunarcoin
Lunacoin
etc.

Usually these coins have a quick success at launch, and then stagnation and dying.
And people madly buy them at launch and then lose money, again and again.
Of course it's clear that traders hope to make a quick buck, buying a coin at launch,
and they don't believe in its bright future, they want just to sell it before other people do it.
But they forget that other people (who buy a coin at launch) think in the same way.

Why? Why not just to join a time-tested, stable Mooncoin project?
MOON is a sleeping giant, and you can build a lot of projects in the Moon ecosystem, instead of starting your own coin.
Mooncoin (like Bitcoin) was designed to be flexible. The Moonlite platform only hints at what will be possible in the future.
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
February 11, 2017, 12:41:18 PM
Moonlite is not redeemable currently and people don't want to mine it.
And don't understand new ideas.
It will be redesigned to be easier to understand. Also there are some ideas how to make it redeemable.

Having some way to use ML would help draw more attention to it. Right now there isn't a reason to adopt it.

I agree totally, but this is fantastic news indeed, once it is redeemable ML & Mooncoin will revolutionize cryptocurrency as we know it. I'm happy to be apart of this innovative community.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
https://cryptodatabase.net
February 11, 2017, 11:52:56 AM
It will be redesigned to be easier to understand. Also there are some ideas how to make it redeemable.

Having some way to use ML would help draw more attention to it. Right now there isn't a reason to adopt it.
Mooncoin at Bitcointalk
February 11, 2017, 11:36:12 AM
February 07, 2017, 09:54:54 AM
Okay, you just clarified my misunderstanding, so for example, other users will have to put the command in the comments on YouTube, Facebook, etc., correct?

Users who want to like your webpage can put the command at any webpage, which they are able to edit.

If you need better understanding, please read http://mooncoin.com/ml ('Quick Start' section)

Understood
legendary
Activity: 1375
Merit: 1010
February 07, 2017, 06:08:23 AM
Coinomi wallet offline? Dev please check it
Mooncoin at Bitcointalk
February 07, 2017, 04:52:46 AM
Okay, you just clarified my misunderstanding, so for example, other users will have to put the command in the comments on YouTube, Facebook, etc., correct?

Users who want to like your webpage can put the command at any webpage, which they are able to edit.

If you need better understanding, please read http://mooncoin.com/ml ('Quick Start' section)
February 07, 2017, 01:47:53 AM
Mooncoin at Bitcointalk
February 06, 2017, 04:54:59 PM

Okay, well, when I recorded it to the blockchain (594 ML was earned), it was at 0 likes, since then I've accumulated 54 likes, how long does it take to process new likes if any time at all?

Which likes do you mean? Youtube likes or Smart likes of Moonlite?
The webpage receives Moonlite likes (and moonlite) only when people like it with Moonlite commands, other 3rd parties likes (Youtube likes, Facebook likes) are not relevant.
February 06, 2017, 04:46:06 PM

Okay, I'm trying to check the YouTube page where I have the command written, however, it replies with "Not Found", I may be doing something wrong here.

https://youtu.be/e5ho11_qric

It's ok, your webpage will start receive moonlite only when other people like it (currently its balance=0 that's why "Not Found").

Okay, well, when I recorded it to the blockchain (594 ML was earned), it was at 0 likes, since then I've accumulated 54 likes, how long does it take to process new likes if any time at all?
Activity: 876
Merit: 500
AikaPool admin
February 06, 2017, 04:40:53 PM
Pool updated to v0.10.5
Welcome!

https://aikapool.com/moon

Mooncoin at Bitcointalk
February 06, 2017, 01:30:09 PM

Okay, I'm trying to check the YouTube page where I have the command written, however, it replies with "Not Found", I may be doing something wrong here.

It's ok, your webpage will start receive moonlite only when other people like it (currently its balance=0 that's why "Not Found").
February 06, 2017, 12:31:53 PM

February 06, 2017, 12:58:05 AM
Is there a way to check the ML balance of a website?
February 06, 2017, 12:44:20 AM

does the community have a marketing director yet?

No, it doesn't. Vacant yet.

Well, I'm interested, however, another question, as I've succeed in mining ML and recording it to the blockchain, will ML have any monetary value in the future?

You're welcome,
what about your skills and experience in marketing? (please PM)

Moonlite was started with no purpose to be listed at exchanges,
however now it became clear that almost no one was interested in using and mining it without exchanges, and unfortunately it looks like people don't care about ideas at all, if they cannot benefit immediately.
It's a good lesson. We have to rethink Moonlite.

I have some suggestions along these lines, mooncoin foundation.  let's talk on monday..

I look forward to learning what alternate ideas may become of the Moonlite Explorer, is there currently any ideas of what value ML could have without exchanges? perhaps we could be overlooking other possible options? From a marketing standpoint ML hitting the exchanges would be easily the most appealing in the crypto world, mooncoin is already affordable with it's low inflation rate, whatever the direction is, I truly believe that the ML explorer will hit a homerun.
Jump to: