Pages:
Author

Topic: More and more airdrop is a lie, - page 100. (Read 11472 times)

Activity: 458
Merit: 10
December 01, 2017, 08:41:45 AM
Yes all the airdrops out there are fake because they are here mainly for donations. I also do not recommend participation in any airdrop because they are all scam.
Activity: 161
Merit: 12
📶Decentralized free Wi-Fi📶
November 30, 2017, 06:00:28 PM
More and more airdrop is a lie, I do not recommend participation in airdrop, because there are at most a few 100 airdrop quality, so I think it should not be a waste of time.

It's inevitable that many airdropped coins will be a waste of time, the whole idea is pretty fundamentally flawed given that you are getting something for nothing and then you're expecting that to have a significant value over time. Small airdrops can be useful to gain interest in the market but those which offer almost all their supply are normally money grabs.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
November 30, 2017, 05:41:44 PM
Most of them are bad yes.
But look at the Ethereum Blue airdrop, Worth almost $1000
or the Ebitcoin worth around $300

those are nice gifts

Gifts don't know about that, those "gifts" are coming from the money of other gullible investors  Roll Eyes
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
November 30, 2017, 05:40:43 PM
in the last week I tried to participate in over 100 airdrops, but only 10 tokens arrived in my wallet.
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
November 30, 2017, 05:38:07 PM
Most of them are bad yes.
But look at the Ethereum Blue airdrop, Worth almost $1000
or the Ebitcoin worth around $300

those are nice gifts
Activity: 459
Merit: 250
November 30, 2017, 05:37:39 PM
The people should realize that there are a lot of scammers outside. Dont sign every airdrop, have a look at their work and their team before you sign up.
Activity: 882
November 30, 2017, 05:22:31 PM
More and more airdrop is a lie, I do not recommend participation in airdrop, because there are at most a few 100 airdrop quality, so I think it should not be a waste of time.

I agree with you,Air drops do not prove true as before. Many have joined the airdrop but it has no profits. So I lost confidence in the airdrop and did not join any airdrops.
Activity: 194
CryptoPuzzle.com developer
November 29, 2017, 07:25:48 AM
i agree that 90% is scam but still they are free so i don't care  Grin

Thein gain you personnal info for free. They buy it from multitude airdrop so they can match different database. Do you think it's sill free ?
Merit: 12
November 29, 2017, 07:18:33 AM
At first i was into these airdrops, i thought the more airdrop the more that you will profit from it.
But as time goes by, fraud tokens are everywhere and the more tokens you have the more it's hard to monitor all tokens at once.
Right now i'm very hesitant in joining airdrops with names that are redundant.
Activity: 615
Merit: 105
arcs-chain.com
November 29, 2017, 06:49:57 AM
I think that's right, airdrop is a lie, most airdrop is worked by unknown manager, I better follow bounty rather than airdrop.
Activity: 406
November 29, 2017, 06:49:16 AM
I feel airdrops are more like easy money and no predictions can be done on their price part. Still i see many of the organisations give free coins for publicity and we do not know whats the impact would be when their ICO is launched. Direction of price is not decided , hence the price direction may go anywhere and some give good rewards and some dont . Its simple as that its pure luck what my analysis says.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 101
November 29, 2017, 06:32:25 AM

Agree with you, almost all airdrops are scam with their shit tokens. don't waste your time in airdrops.
I think They just need your email or your identity or the worst is your private key for spam or steal your tokens. becarefull guys

Activity: 117
November 29, 2017, 06:08:40 AM
airdrops are indeed (most of the time) a waste of time. But you have to think about it kinda more logically, you are expecting to make money by just submitting your address.. I mean what do you expect? There is nothing free in this world and there is definitely no one willing to give out free money to anyone else. The only reason projets are doing these things are for advertisement purposes, they want to make sure that the product and service is heard, and what's the best thing to do that other than sending you some of that product/service (coin in our case) to use it yourself. It's basically useless and airdrops have had hardly any financial effect to anyone (expect some serious projects that managed to do something big) but you an count this on your single hand.
Activity: 308
SEMUX
November 29, 2017, 05:37:28 AM
True... I was often deceived. So now I carefully evaluate the project and the team.
Activity: 448
Arabic Translator
November 29, 2017, 05:27:41 AM
i agree that 90% is scam but still they are free so i don't care  Grin
November 29, 2017, 05:25:35 AM
And there are some airdrops for bitcoins that require for you to give them your private key, i dont know why the people are giving their private keys to those scammy altcoins calling theirselves as "free airdrops" it is all bullshit.
Of course that once that the project decides to leave the scene, they will steal all the bitcoins, or tokens, or whatever is on the wallet that the people gave them the private key.
It is sad, but most of the airdrops are now scam, and there are more of them day by day, it is something that will never end.
Activity: 616
Merit: 262
November 29, 2017, 05:21:27 AM

While it is good to have free coins, many of those are just really getting information from people like farming the e-mail addresses and sold it to others. Others would try to get the private key of people instead of a public one and there are others who would be careless enough to give their private keys. Some coins ask for small amount of donation so that they can verify if it is legit or not but later on you will not receive any coins and then their announcement thread would be gone. Many coins are just getting the names of other coins that are already popular so that they can attract attention but they don't have any road map or website.
Activity: 335
Merit: 101
November 29, 2017, 05:07:48 AM
YES! That is right, but you don't know if you never try it. We need read white paper very well.
I think better to focus in bounty campaign to promote good and potential ICO so that will be give more result.
Activity: 168
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
November 29, 2017, 04:58:41 AM
I was so enthusiastic about airdrops, but now, I don't want to be a single one, and I think it's a waste of time, completely worthless.
Activity: 126
November 29, 2017, 04:11:06 AM
After a few successful airdrops such as eBTC and so on, many people saw the need to make one themselves and let the others pump it to the moon so they could sell their "dev" bags and make it a nasty game of who's gonna dump first.
Pages:
Jump to: