Pages:
Author

Topic: More and more airdrop is a lie, - page 95. (Read 11472 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
December 16, 2017, 06:54:40 PM
More and more airdrop is a lie, I do not recommend participation in airdrop, because there are at most a few 100 airdrop quality, so I think it should not be a waste of time.

I agree, I participated to a few in the past but now I won't pay much attention to it anymore.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
December 16, 2017, 06:47:05 PM
my cousin told me not to join airdrops even some are having a good feedback but mostly airdrops are scams. they will try to ask some information about your account and without knowing they asked that to hacked your account,for me it is much better to work hard to get btc or other coins rather than getting it for free coins or tokens.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
December 16, 2017, 05:21:05 PM
Naturally, not all Airdrops will bring profit. Only some of them show growth. In my opinion, it's better to join bounty campaigns. This will give more benefit.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
Black Panther
December 16, 2017, 12:42:00 PM
Most are scammers and to accumulate personal data,everyone has to be careful to avoid phisting site.

I found many case that my local people get scam because of MEW phising site and just like people who want to earn free bits, they join the airdrop.
Well, when I play bitcoin 3 years ago, I'm seldom heard about airdrop but when bitcoin already reach $ 10.000++ , many airdrop occur with massive amount !
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
December 16, 2017, 12:38:14 PM
Most are scammers and to accumulate personal data,everyone has to be careful to avoid phisting site.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
December 16, 2017, 07:29:24 AM
Dont be mad if the airdrop are not legit you need only to fill up the form and waiting to received the token hahaha
Why most of airdrop are lie because their promote a scam project or the Developer have no interest to develop a real project and make the investor to scamming there money?
Activity: 57
December 16, 2017, 07:25:42 AM
Most of them are fraudulent ones, but not all. Still, there are potential projects offering Airdrop and Bounty campaign as well. It just needs time now to search for good ones, considering the numerous airdrops out there.
Activity: 156
Merit: 13
December 16, 2017, 07:18:26 AM
Before some time airdrops were rare and it was actually a free token for everyone that has registered with the simple process. Today there are many airdrops and most of them are wanting a free donation and sometimes downloading their software and the processes of the registration are requiring a big amount of time. Most of the new airdrops end with the scam accusations cause the token is not delivered. Few of the tokens have actual plan and whitepaper that has everything in there that people need to know. Airdrops don't require much of your time but they are usually waste of your time. It doesn't cost you anything if you register on a simple airdrop without giving anything so it is up to you if you are willing to spend a little of your time to register or not. Remember that this small amount of your time can lead to a huge waste of your time cause if you multiply all of this 5 or 10 minutes you will waste big time on the airdrops that are proven to be the scam in the 90 percent.
Activity: 164
December 16, 2017, 06:01:56 AM
I stopped counting how many forms i filled up but got just a few coins.  Sometimes i wonder if its worth spending time with applying to airdrops lately.
Activity: 490
www.Zercados.com
December 16, 2017, 06:00:33 AM
I would say in 90 % you will never get your coins, which is pretty sad. But for sure never donate anything to anyone who is doing an "airdrop".
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
December 16, 2017, 05:57:26 AM
I think you should stop wasting your time with airdrop, because airdrop is very much a fake, you better spend time on bounty campaign that has proven many people succeed from there
Activity: 318
Merit: 21
December 16, 2017, 05:35:27 AM
The distribution project takes into account the marketing of the project and the currency or token, having no purpose, should be considered a lie. But every situation must be analyzed.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
December 16, 2017, 05:15:11 AM
More and more airdrop is a lie, I do not recommend participation in airdrop, because there are at most a few 100 airdrop quality, so I think it should not be a waste of time.

why you so sure that you make money from airdrop. if the airdrop do nothing, it is ok, but if you should tweet and report the tweet, why don't your join  ICO bounty. ICO bounty is more profitbale because ICO has liquidity , airdrop has no liquidity.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1004
December 16, 2017, 04:52:48 AM
Why airdrop is a lie? Airdrop are free to join and participle so I don't understand why you said airdrop is a lie. For my part, I think airdrop are waste of time and not really profitable like few months ago. Right now they are so many new incoming airdrop so it may be harder to choose the right airdrop but you can see if the airdrop are legit or not by checking the team and social media to see how serious they are
Activity: 1078
Merit: 270
December 16, 2017, 04:51:13 AM

some people are happy with airdrop. everyone will differ. yes I agree with you, most airdrop has no concept and a good future.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
December 16, 2017, 04:45:55 AM
Why would a serious project, with a serious company and investment do airdrops? Comm on guys... You should manage to pick up serious ICOs because money don't come like this.
Activity: 714
Merit: 117
December 16, 2017, 04:39:59 AM
You have to check the project which does the airdrop, if there is no project or if project is minimalistic, airdrop is a loss of time.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
December 16, 2017, 03:55:59 AM
Most of airdrops are complete trash I totally agree, but not all of them. I've been participating in almost 200 airdrops, and I sold about 10 tokens for a pretty good price, in total for almost 3 ETH. And if you consider I haven't put any money in those airdrops, that is an excellent profit.
Not all of them at all. I have joined some few of them which I solidly checked to be sure they really are a viable project and they are doing well now. Their prices have surged over the months, and I am sure they still will.

One thing is that, this is a community where anything goes and in most of these airdrops, majority of them are just there to gather crypto users information, so it is one thing to be careful so you do not start getting spam mails.

On the other hand, it is funny how most people rely on airdrops and thinking just because it is free, they really have nothing to lose. Some airdrops may have been relevant so far and doing good in the market, but most of them is just shitty. Nevertheless, there is no point clogging up once Ethereum wallet with some tokens that are not going to be worth it at the end of the day.
Activity: 728
Merit: 103
December 15, 2017, 01:46:52 PM
It is not easy to distinguish between the good airdrops and the bad ones and to do this takes a lot of time and effort. In the end I gave up on this task, too many are just attempts at pump and dump with devs and websites mysteriously disappearing!
Activity: 299
December 15, 2017, 01:42:50 PM
in the last week I tried to participate in over 100 airdrops, but only 10 tokens arrived in my wallet.
According to the rules of participation, many coins are sent to you after the end of the ICO. Do not worry, you will receive them only later.
Pages:
Jump to: