Pages:
Author

Topic: More and more airdrop is a lie, - page 93. (Read 11472 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
December 24, 2017, 05:23:46 AM
I fully agree with the opinion that airdrops are a waste of time. Better to spend time on something else. I do not see the point of spending a lot of time to earn about 5 dollars.
Activity: 109
Merit: 20
December 21, 2017, 07:44:45 PM
More and more airdrop is a lie, I do not recommend participation in airdrop, because there are at most a few 100 airdrop quality, so I think it should not be a waste of time.

Yes i totally agree with you. Most of the airdrop is a lie but few of them is totally legit. I joined in some airdrops but i think this is really a waste of time because the coins and tokens that is given away is totally shitcoin. I dont say that airdrop is 100% lie , but most of them are. If youre lucky enough you can get the most out of them and earn more cash if possible.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
December 21, 2017, 07:34:24 PM
Aidrops before really gives you a juice out from their tokens but now, more and more airdrops are coming but the chances of getting their tokens for free is quite small. And if you're lucky enough to get some, their token almost have no value at all.
Activity: 448
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 21, 2017, 07:12:29 PM
More and more airdrop is a lie, I do not recommend participation in airdrop, because there are at most a few 100 airdrop quality, so I think it should not be a waste of time.

Yes you're right, most of all airdrops that there isn't legit. You can found legit airdrops but it is limited, I also wanted to join airdrops but it is just very disappointing when you don't get one but others do.

Same here, I experienced that thing when I joined on a certain airdrop, I looked forward to get those coins but even I didn't received any dust. It's sad to see that many people are wasting their time just to get some of those coin without knowing that it doesn't have any value. Lol.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
December 21, 2017, 07:08:46 PM
thanks for the warning, maybe i would prefer other than expect from airdrop
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
December 21, 2017, 07:06:29 PM
Yeah I agree most of the airdrops now are just a scam or shitcoins, or just coins with no value at all, but still, since its free, i still keep on signing up on the airdrop forms that i saw on twitter, but i don't donate to them. I joined about 200+ airdrops  and i only received 40 different tokens, some of them has a value already, but most of them are just shitcoins.. Well I hope some months, this tokens that i have will gain its value, i hope that this tokens will help me to gain my first ever 1 bitcoin.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 259
December 21, 2017, 06:59:34 PM
True.
Before I have joining this airdrop and now it gets to my nerve. All have been trash and is like an eyesore in my MEW account.
So I would rather not waste time with that and start working with other coins that is more legitimate.

There may be some who ended up well but it is like just 5 percent of all the airdrop I joined too.
It is okay though, it will not hurt you because you just invested time.
Activity: 280
Merit: 105
December 21, 2017, 06:58:56 PM
The problem with all these airdrops is that people just sign up for EVERYTHING, because it is free. People also buy all these shitcoins without any logic behind it, except hoping that it will moon. So then the devs can unload a lot of their shitcoins and get free money. For many the airdrop is actually reversed: the devs get money from the participants. So just be a little bit critical and don't hop on things that don't even have an ANN.

How does that work, people signing up for free coins does not in turn lead to the devs being able to unload their coins, that will only happen if there is a substantial demand for them. People can do as they wish with their time, although I find most are scams, it is their right.
Activity: 106
December 21, 2017, 06:56:42 PM
The problem with all these airdrops is that people just sign up for EVERYTHING, because it is free. People also buy all these shitcoins without any logic behind it, except hoping that it will moon. So then the devs can unload a lot of their shitcoins and get free money. For many the airdrop is actually reversed: the devs get money from the participants. So just be a little bit critical and don't hop on things that don't even have an ANN.
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
December 21, 2017, 06:24:19 PM
the work on chance as examining use of good on service with the deliverance of developer gives of the fact that some distro comes with the worse on returns with the manage of mediation of the message from the cryto finance elite in the san jose of the america.

the trycoin developer failed to improve the decision of becoming parts of anchors with the chance as mediating unit of assessment as distributing schemes of wealth for the future /potentials of partisan with the field of crypto finance as
flunked as keeping with the clean status of administratives as moderating channel of information to collects of feedback returns as offering free airdrop coins with the parts on schemes as collaborativesly linking of connection between each users on position.

members should only gains as might collects of not more than 270 unit of coins from the targeted number of 300 as stated with the proclaim from the developer.

Activity: 308
December 21, 2017, 06:05:51 PM
Last time I earned about 5 dollars in the airdrop. I think it was not worth it. I wish I had spent my time on something else.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
December 20, 2017, 05:26:14 PM
I also think that participation in airdrops is a waste of time. Spending time can be more beneficial, for example, participating in bounty campaigns or translating materials into other languages.  Smiley
Activity: 275
Merit: 11
December 20, 2017, 04:26:07 PM
Newbies are the ones who are joining these airdrops just like faucets and cloud minings,i guess we all experienced joining free airdrops when we are newbie dont worry they will realize that its just a waste of their time.
Activity: 168
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
December 20, 2017, 04:19:32 PM
Most of airdrops are a waste of time and money. Many new investors are buying airdrops that dies in few days.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
December 20, 2017, 03:24:47 PM
My only airdrop experience so  far is with DeepOnion, and boy, what a rewarding coin and community!

If it is required to wear a signature it's not really an airdrop in my opinion.
Activity: 210
December 20, 2017, 03:07:17 PM
Yup, specially those airdrop that requires the participant to send a certain amount. Airdrops are supposed to be free so sending an amount makes it an ico in disguise.
Just a friendly advise, I know that it's frustrating to hold a coin without a value after countless of signing. But remember, it is free and if you're lucky and it mooned, it will bring you a lot of $$$ JUST BY SIGNING UP. Not participating in an airdrop is still your choice because as you say it's just a waste of time. Just put in mind that you will surely regret it if you missed the airdrop that moon. Just avoid those airdrop that ask for payment and all will be alright.

Totally agreed. I just stopped signing up for any airdrop as I have never got any profit from any airdrop. Rather than airdrop, I prefer bounties where you can put some effort and get your reward according to how much effort you put.
Activity: 221
Merit: 10
December 20, 2017, 03:05:24 PM
My only airdrop experience so  far is with DeepOnion, and boy, what a rewarding coin and community!
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
December 20, 2017, 03:00:33 PM
Nowadays almost of airdrop is trash such a waste of time joining it some of them need to donate but nothing happen they dont send token but not all is trash some of airdrop is promising they had a good background. Maybe less coin is dropping cause of high price hike of gas. Be Patient

I agree, they are not trusted anymore, just a waste of time joining airdrops now unlike before. Maybe because the market is already saturated or airdrops tends to be no used as all.

Yup, specially those airdrop that requires the participant to send a certain amount. Airdrops are supposed to be free so sending an amount makes it an ico in disguise.
Just a friendly advise, I know that it's frustrating to hold a coin without a value after countless of signing. But remember, it is free and if you're lucky and it mooned, it will bring you a lot of $$$ JUST BY SIGNING UP. Not participating in an airdrop is still your choice because as you say it's just a waste of time. Just put in mind that you will surely regret it if you missed the airdrop that moon. Just avoid those airdrop that ask for payment and all will be alright.

Are there such airdrop that ask participants to send money now? Wow. I'm no longer participating though. After a lot of airdrops tends to be a scam and not paying its participants. The last one I joined didn't pay plus they are asking email accounts which I think doesn't add up and I'm suspecting that they might be phishing attempts by some of them.
Activity: 431
Merit: 11
December 20, 2017, 02:55:15 PM
Nowadays almost of airdrop is trash such a waste of time joining it some of them need to donate but nothing happen they dont send token but not all is trash some of airdrop is promising they had a good background. Maybe less coin is dropping cause of high price hike of gas. Be Patient
Activity: 406
Merit: 20
December 20, 2017, 02:49:54 PM
Pages:
Jump to: