Pages:
Author

Topic: More and more airdrop is a lie, - page 94. (Read 11472 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 13
December 20, 2017, 02:41:12 PM
It is often said in every lie there is always a little truth hidden in it, one can't say virtually that all airdrop is a lie and a total waste of time, from my view I will say out of every 10 airdrops you will have at least one that will yield. What is left is just for every individual to decide if he or she has that time to waste for the remaining nine. Not all the airdrop is a lie
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
December 20, 2017, 02:23:41 PM
There are many airdrops in which it is necessary to make a minimal transaction. Without this it is impossible to send the form. Coins with airdrops coming very rarely. I do not know why this happens. My faith in the Airdrops is decreasing every day. Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 501
Merit: 10
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 20, 2017, 01:11:08 PM
More and more airdrop is a lie, I do not recommend participation in airdrop, because there are at most a few 100 airdrop quality, so I think it should not be a waste of time.

Yes you're right, most of all airdrops that there isn't legit. You can found legit airdrops but it is limited, I also wanted to join airdrops but it is just very disappointing when you don't get one but others do.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
December 20, 2017, 12:51:34 PM
More and more airdrop is a lie, I do not recommend participation in airdrop, because there are at most a few 100 airdrop quality, so I think it should not be a waste of time.

You're right. I recently stopped participating in them so as not to waste time. In addition, they collect the database and then do spamming or try to crack my wallet where I store my coins.

me i am never try to join with some airdrop for cause as far as i know that it was been just a waste of time to join with cause yes or what i have been observe with some of it are collecting some database only and after youve been participate for you may got nothing with it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
December 20, 2017, 12:46:56 PM
If you have a lot of time to waste, you can join this campaign. One thing that should not be forgotten is that no one will give anything for free to anyone Wink
Activity: 225
umachit.fund
December 20, 2017, 12:43:34 PM
The reason why I stopped joining airdrops because most of them don't have any credibility at all (except for the few, of course). I have joined an airdrop of OMG+ (OMGP) and I got around 20,000 of them. However, I see that their Twitter account has no more activity and they have no website, plus their Telegram is full of spam.

When I checked Etherdelta for this crypto alone, there's no more room for me to sell this anymore. Bounties are more valuable than airdrops.
Yes, I agree. The right bounty will bring you more income. There is no point in wasting time on airdrops
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
December 20, 2017, 11:54:14 AM
The reason why I stopped joining airdrops because most of them don't have any credibility at all (except for the few, of course). I have joined an airdrop of OMG+ (OMGP) and I got around 20,000 of them. However, I see that their Twitter account has no more activity and they have no website, plus their Telegram is full of spam.

When I checked Etherdelta for this crypto alone, there's no more room for me to sell this anymore. Bounties are more valuable than airdrops.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
December 20, 2017, 11:49:37 AM

You're right. I recently stopped participating in them so as not to waste time. In addition, they collect the database and then do spamming or try to crack my wallet where I store my coins.
Activity: 224
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
December 19, 2017, 03:38:54 AM
Yes, I have the same opinion. More and more airdrops are more like a scam, wasting a lot of time. However, I get nothing, even if I send an empty throw, it is a pile of garbage.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
December 18, 2017, 08:30:52 PM

Do not believe in any airdrops , there is a little percentage where you can have an airdrop to have a great future ,. I participated in almost all airdrops but few of them are have the good value to be traded. And most of the tokens that i receive in airdrops are shit coins. It is not bad to join in airdrops , as long as you do not invest or give them in return.
Activity: 65
Merit: 2
dotbit.me
December 18, 2017, 08:26:01 PM
I have created a new site that tries to list all coins that gives out airdrops to Bitcoin owners at btcdiv.com.

Unfortunately I agree with op, the recent airdrops have either been poorly planned and abandoned or even outright scams.
Activity: 364
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
December 18, 2017, 07:45:54 PM

Yes i do feel it to. As my experience participating in many AirDrop i do say that only less than 20% of these airdrops are legit. There are lits of airdrops that are currently running nowadays i think you can participate a hundred of it or even more in a day, but few of them will really are legit so it's totally a waste of time, that's why i stick only in signature campaign.
Activity: 546
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
December 17, 2017, 09:50:44 PM

I feel you. I used to join and participate in airdrops but past the ebtc airdrop craze, there are already a lot of airdrops that are scam, some asked for donations (which is almost everytime) and you cannot get airdrop if you haven't donated (even though they said its optional). Ive got a lot of shitcoins/deadcoins that the devs are nowhere to be heard of after the distribution.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
December 17, 2017, 08:43:49 PM

Most of the airdrops nowadays in this field of industry was don't have a good quality, and worst some of it is just getting the information of the participants or can be an open door to hack the account of each participants who will give their data information.
Activity: 114
December 17, 2017, 06:55:30 PM
i just look the airdrops as a lottery 10 minute a day is not wasting time for me till that time i am also searching the comments the roadmaps if i like the project and the devs i always note the coin after that join the ico and bounty programs. For example i found the deep onion like that just 3 4 months ago the price was 0-1 dollar now around 3-4 dolar so i feel succesfull for getting this coin on my wallet.
Activity: 137
December 17, 2017, 06:49:14 PM

Search for projects to ensure that they gave you some airdros is not the best solution. As for me will be better to take the time to participation in a good bounty
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
December 17, 2017, 01:14:41 PM
I think you should stop wasting your time with airdrop, because airdrop is very much a fake, you better spend time on bounty campaign that has proven many people succeed from there
I completely agree that most airdrop does not make sense, but there are ICO projects - scammers if you are involved in a company of generosity. There is always a risk and no one is immune from deception.
Activity: 294
December 17, 2017, 09:29:10 AM
The more airdrop is lying, may be yes, myngkin also not? but airdrop ask for the donation is the question? many airdrop which previously did not have a price in the market but now also has a high price. so if I airdrop a little lie because the market price is not so familiar to them so that investors rarely know
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
December 17, 2017, 09:28:43 AM
Airdrop is very similar to the lottery. A negligibly small part of the project that really encourages users. I do not recommend participating in such. If you want to be useful - I recommend bounty.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
December 17, 2017, 09:21:37 AM
airdrop coins or tokens are worthless. the developers expect the airdrop will be listed in exchangers. When the token is in the market they will make money. In fact, people who buy the coin, they got trash or rubbish. There is only a few exchanger that accept airdrop listing. Idex now reject airdrop coins.
Pages:
Jump to: