Pages:
Author

Topic: More and more airdrop is a lie, - page 12. (Read 11472 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
August 31, 2018, 05:26:48 PM
Some people say it is a waste of time, the majority of them are indeed scams but I say that it would be good to give them a chance, after all, if you ever waste time with them it won't be that much as the amount required is practically null.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
August 31, 2018, 05:19:47 PM
Yes, unfortunately, very few good projects , I think you should choose only very good, and so very few projects that send even $ 15
Activity: 352
August 31, 2018, 05:15:49 PM
More and more airdrop is a lie, I do not recommend participation in airdrop, because there are at most a few 100 airdrop quality, so I think it should not be a waste of time.

I agree with you . Most airdop are scam. It is just a waste of time , effort and data. Worst of all, Some airdop token that manage to enter exchange market, the price mostly drop due to large token gotten by greedy participant by creating multiple account.
Activity: 85
August 31, 2018, 04:42:27 AM
essentially no one are hurt from airdrop since airdrop coin generally get with the expectation of complimentary which mean they can be esteem yet perhaps too they're useless however in reality as the member the vast majority trusting genuine airdrop which is can be sold at high cost yet the hazard for airdrop for the devs is the coins will conceivably too being dumped and the value in the end will be low
Activity: 392
Merit: 3
August 30, 2018, 09:25:30 PM
Can someone tell me how to check airdrop and how to see an airdrop is a scam ? Thanks for your help.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
August 30, 2018, 09:13:56 PM
its actually true that a lot of airdrops are fake and scam. some scammers bring out airdrop forms to use and steal peoples data . this is affecting airdroppers because they may miss the real airdrop without knowing thinking its one of those fake drops. airdroppers have to be watchful to detect when a fake aidrop form is being issued.

Airdrops offers crypto users free tokens which I believed wouldn’t be easy to get even though it’s free. I somehow agree with the topic. Most of the statements regarding  airdrops that I have red are pertaining that a lot of airdrops are scams.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
August 30, 2018, 08:26:05 PM
but airdrop is a free coin, so it's only natural that many don't pay. after all, we are not required to work hard on airdrop. airdrop is just an attempt from new tokens / coins that will launch, to promote their coins by giving them free so that everyone is interested in investing in the future.
I think, it doesn't matter if there is an airdrop that doesn't pay. the most important is the bounty campaign.
August 30, 2018, 08:20:08 PM
Yes I agree! Most of the airdrops are fake. They just waste your time and effort for nothing. But, how can you resist them if the offer is good. Only if you can set your mind not to do airdrops, nk matter how good is the offer, that is the time you can allot those times in a more profitable ventures. Time to shift task now.

Yes I agree with the topic/statement above.  As I browse on the topic related to Airdrops, a lot of crypto users stated that most of the airdrops are scams and just a waste of time. There’s no such thing a free today and if there is so, it wouldn’t be easy to get.
Activity: 26
August 30, 2018, 07:41:36 PM
I think almost all the shorts are rubbish, donations and scams are everywhere, most of them don't have any products. I recently participated in a lot of shorts, but I didn't get anything. I suggest you don't believe in airdrops.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
August 30, 2018, 07:39:08 PM
Yes I agree! Most of the airdrops are fake. They just waste your time and effort for nothing. But, how can you resist them if the offer is good. Only if you can set your mind not to do airdrops, nk matter how good is the offer, that is the time you can allot those times in a more profitable ventures. Time to shift task now.
Activity: 21
August 30, 2018, 07:27:34 PM
indeed most airdrops are lies and it's a waste of time to promote altcoin trash, only a few airdrops are successful. there's nothing wrong to try
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
August 30, 2018, 07:23:32 PM
More and more airdrop is a lie, I do not recommend participation in airdrop, because there are at most a few 100 airdrop quality, so I think it should not be a waste of time.

Airdrops are just free money that is given out in order to promote the project and attract more investors. People usually spend a couple of minutes to get the free tokens. So why should you call this a waste of time?
August 30, 2018, 07:15:19 PM
Airdrop is waste of time & energy, such time and energy could be channel to something more meaningful and productive such as bounty campaign.
Almost all people said that airdrops is a lie but even they keep saying a negative thing about airdrops i still participate on it but offcourse i am so picky in airdrops so i can assure myself that i can earn a litle amount of momey with airdrops.
Activity: 157
August 30, 2018, 07:10:26 PM
its actually true that a lot of airdrops are fake and scam. some scammers bring out airdrop forms to use and steal peoples data . this is affecting airdroppers because they may miss the real airdrop without knowing thinking its one of those fake drops. airdroppers have to be watchful to detect when a fake aidrop form is being issued.
Activity: 28
August 30, 2018, 07:08:29 PM
following the airdrop in my opinion is a waste of time because most are trash coins
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
August 30, 2018, 07:03:38 PM
To me, airdrop is just a waste of time and unnecessary risk taking. Non of the airdrops I joined paid me.
Activity: 92
August 30, 2018, 07:00:24 PM
It seem the days of good airdrops are becoming over, most of the airdrops in the market are really poorly developed, too weak a project, scams or outright scams, only a few are worth participating in them
Activity: 98
August 30, 2018, 06:57:45 PM
Well, I do not think that the main goal of the company or projects, offering us landing is the waistline or scams to the participants, but when Icos become unsuccessful the landing can be useless, but if the project will be successful the landing will become another direction to be part of the project, and earn their tokens.
Activity: 152
August 30, 2018, 06:51:24 PM
all I recommend to check companies that started their products to advertise the world, pay attention to the team, on feedback, on advertising and product!
Activity: 71
August 30, 2018, 06:49:19 PM
Well it's difficult to see the airdrop that will allow you to earn money for time you spent on it but that's true that many airdrop don't have a value. Privcy is running their airdrop actually with a value on exchange even if it dumped.

Pages:
Jump to: