Pages:
Author

Topic: More and more airdrop is a lie, - page 15. (Read 11472 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 4
August 26, 2018, 11:06:35 AM
my opinion on airdrops is the same as yours. there are too many people participating in the airdrop, and everyone will get a few pennies. it will not be enough for the transfer fee. in fact, airdrops are very time consuming. Because their rules are different, each airdrop. it really is not worth it
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
August 26, 2018, 11:03:15 AM
Anyway you may be right on your part, but for those that had really benefitted from airdrop, they can never pour it out or chant that airdrop is a scam. Truth there are lot of scam aidrop but just 55%
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
August 26, 2018, 10:57:49 AM
I do agree with you and it feels good to know that someone out there actually feels what i feel after wasting my time participating in airdrops i receive nothing can not count how many airdrops i have participated in and i have not gotten any reward.Its really a waste of time.
Activity: 29
August 26, 2018, 10:54:40 AM
More and more airdrop is a lie, I do not recommend participation in airdrop, because there are at most a few 100 airdrop quality, so I think it should not be a waste of time.

There are still good airdrop programs like Avinoc which legitimately gave tokens straight to your crypto wallet. Although it is true that less and less programs are up to good, it is vital that you know and understand their program goals in order to assess the legitimacy of their products.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
August 26, 2018, 10:49:18 AM
I have heard the same thing about what you said about the airdrop project of some people that the project was a waste of time.
but I think there are also valuable airdrop projects, although most airdrop tokens are lower in price than the tokens received from the bounty project.
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
August 26, 2018, 10:40:20 AM
More and more airdrop is a lie, I do not recommend participation in airdrop, because there are at most a few 100 airdrop quality, so I think it should not be a waste of time.

Most of the time airdrop is not good and many scam airdrop now in the so if you dont want to take the risk by just joining airdrop to earn free token just stop joining airdrop, because airdrop is for the risk taker.
Activity: 80
August 26, 2018, 09:26:26 AM
Have you partaken in any great one preceding? In spite of the fact that not all airdrops are great, but rather the couple of good ones generally compensate for the time spent squandered filling poop airdrops. They're free all things considered, and you have the decision whether to take an interest in it or not. I don't fill all airdrops, however I complete a touch of research to discover ones that have potential. Do your persistence man.
Activity: 774
Merit: 503
August 24, 2018, 08:38:13 AM

That is true some developers offer airdrop just to scam the investors they promises for a good development of the coin but after it reach its had cap they will be gone.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
August 21, 2018, 01:00:34 AM

With such a market, it is increasingly becoming true. Even those 2 successful airdrops out of ten chosen now simply depreciate and practically do not bear any profit. So I think advertising the project is not enough that not every project is available so it's also sometimes meaningless, in the absence of investors.
Activity: 74
August 21, 2018, 12:56:34 AM
A very large part of airdrop is a lie.So you don't have to specify any details including email addresses, social networks because you will be filled with advertisements.
Activity: 90
Merit: 2
August 21, 2018, 12:56:27 AM
I only choose airdrops that have a bitcointalk thread they have the more tendency to be listed on exchange and have a value. And I stay away from airdrop that just have been posted on telegram groups they are usually fraud with the intention of collecting our details. But those airdrop that have been announced at exchanges I usually joined them because they will be listed on exchange.
Activity: 73
August 21, 2018, 12:46:06 AM
Of course, airdrop is a waste of time . Of course you can earn ,but you have to spend a lot of time to get the result.
Activity: 189
airdrop-pepe.art
August 20, 2018, 11:28:59 PM
Yes, Mostly airdrops are fake and lie , so when you wants to join airdrops you should verify all data of ICOs and check all social links.
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
August 20, 2018, 02:43:12 PM
At first I started working with airdrop. Although most of them were scams, some coins were of good quality. To be honest many airdrops today are obvious lies, because they even don't have the money to build a website or social media links. Only a few airdrops are worth to join them, but you will still not get rich with them, so don't waste your time.
Activity: 137
August 20, 2018, 02:26:55 PM
Yes, you are right. 99% of airdrop are not real. am no longer interested in airdrop. you can keep on trying. you might be lucky. i rather use my time for  other things than filling airdrop forms.
Activity: 458
Merit: 112
August 20, 2018, 12:08:37 PM
Airdrops is not a lie, airdrops is a part of advertisements of an ICO,
some of AIRDROP is just a scam, yes it is a scam but it is worth to join still.
as long as they are not requiring KYC and things to download.
this is just like gambling join and earn or be scammed with your 1-5 minutes time noting more.
Activity: 426
Merit: 250
August 20, 2018, 12:07:21 PM

It is the reason why we should research first before we join in a specific airdrop. We will waste most of our time if we are keep participating in airdrops that are scam and that are not promising.

if you do research then participate in bounty , it will bring much more money, airdrops were good like year ago, just 1 minute and 10-100$ and now its total waste of time.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
August 20, 2018, 12:05:54 PM

It is the reason why we should research first before we join in a specific airdrop. We will waste most of our time if we are keep participating in airdrops that are scam and that are not promising.
Activity: 112
August 20, 2018, 12:01:25 PM
I think you are right in some points, but i agree to disagree because there are still a lot of legit airdrops you just need time to study if it is legit. There are lot of ways to identify if it is a scam, First if it is asking your personal data, Second if it is asking your private keys. A legit airdrop don’t ask you for any of the things above. They just airdrop. And they do it because they want people to get involved with the project. If you want serious airdrops DON’T DO ANYTHING. Just sit and wait for them.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
August 20, 2018, 11:59:06 AM
A lot of projects join the airdrop but no success or no value,
Choosing a good project is also difficult! A little luck and ................
Pages:
Jump to: