Pages:
Author

Topic: More and more airdrop is a lie, - page 8. (Read 11472 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 07:35:47 PM
More and more airdrop is a lie, I do not recommend participation in airdrop, because there are at most a few 100 airdrop quality, so I think it should not be a waste of time.

Many airdrops are scam, only few of them are real and can fetch you some cash. That is why you need to research properly before you join any airdrop.
Activity: 882
Merit: 502
September 13, 2018, 07:34:09 PM
I used to participate in airdrop and you know what conclusion I came to. Airdrop is a fraud and a waste of time.
Completely with you he agrees. Too I consider that being engaged in airdrop you spend the time in empty. For a long time threw them and I advise nobody.
Activity: 112
September 13, 2018, 07:33:00 PM
I recommend doing a Bounty campaign better than doing useless air bursts. That will be a good investment for the future. In these days more and more airdrops are fraud. We cannot find good quality airdrop easily. And also we have to look at the summary before participating anywhere.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 07:28:23 PM
New air frames look like every moment of the day. Again and again it is difficult to understand whether this is genuine or not, or whether it will be important. But at the same time, I agree with them, since they are free, and it takes less than 5 minutes. Here and there I end up with vain tokens, but from time to time with considerable.
Activity: 71
September 13, 2018, 07:25:56 PM
Airdrops don't seem to be very profitable for the moment. You can hold for several years and with luck, some project will pump but only a little percentage of all the projects that gave you tokens via airdrops.
Activity: 98
September 10, 2018, 12:35:33 AM
I fully agree with you . Most of the airdrops scams. I also think airdrop a waste of time
Activity: 71
September 06, 2018, 09:13:49 AM
Just not worth doing anymore. Rewards were high in the first half of last year but now there's too many and too many participants.
Activity: 502
Merit: 100
September 06, 2018, 09:11:11 AM
You may be right. But if you can choose the right projects that will be sold on the stock exchange. After all, in this case you will receive good tokens just for registration.

Not all airdrop are will give you big amount, it's just a free coin so don't expect too much on free, if you experience to get airdrop with big amount well congrats because you are lucky to get huge amount from airdrop.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
September 06, 2018, 09:00:19 AM
90% of this garbage is a scam. stay away from those who require KYS and everything else will bring you from 5 cents to 4 bucks maximum.
Activity: 55
September 06, 2018, 08:56:58 AM
More and more airdrop is a lie, I do not recommend participation in airdrop, because there are at most a few 100 airdrop quality, so I think it should not be a waste of time.
 Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 70
September 06, 2018, 12:19:08 AM
Yeah, In these days more and more airdrops are scams. We can't find good quality airdrop easily. And also we should look at it overview before participating anyone. I recommend doing Bounty campaigns is better than doing useless airdrops. That will be a good investment for the future.
Activity: 104
September 06, 2018, 12:12:40 AM
If you do not participate in the drops, how to find a good drop? In any case, by trial and error, we learn something useful and worthwhile, so it's okay 
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
September 06, 2018, 12:09:36 AM
If you have free time, why don't do some Airdrop and Bounty, there were lots of good Airdrop and brought big profit for participants. So, don't think a lot if you do it when you are free. Consider it as one game
Activity: 196
September 06, 2018, 12:05:06 AM
In actuality, most airdrops don't worth your opportunity. In spite of the fact that I partake in few airdrop, however the vast majority of the airdrops I do are those from great projects that are likewise into bounty campaign and most occasions, I would have broke down such undertaking to make certain it's anything but a trick venture.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 11:56:21 PM
Many airdrop right now was scam and do not have good value to sell on market, almost airdrop token do not accepted on exchange market and just collected to our myetherwallet. Is not care how long have waiting and hold token from airdrop on our wallet, because the development of airdrop project still never to listed their token on exchange market adn they will make airdrop token is scam.
Activity: 446
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
September 05, 2018, 10:16:54 AM
I used to participate in airdrop and you know what conclusion I came to. Airdrop is a fraud and a waste of time.
Activity: 238
September 05, 2018, 10:05:40 AM
You may be right. But if you can choose the right projects that will be sold on the stock exchange. After all, in this case you will receive good tokens just for registration.
Activity: 112
September 05, 2018, 08:10:42 AM
Most of them just don't sell any tokens during their ICO which makes the airdrop worthless, not really that they're a scam though.
Activity: 413
https://eloncity.io/
September 05, 2018, 08:07:43 AM
I agree with you. I think it's better to go for coffee instead of participating in airdrop. You won't make any money anyway. But in the first option you at least will have coffee. I'm really sorry about that, actually. I like the idea of airdrop. But the crooks ruined everything.
Activity: 238
September 05, 2018, 08:04:00 AM
I fully agree with the author of the topic. Air drop is a waste of time and no need to rely on the fact that you can earn money from it. In the best case you will receive tokens which will cost $ 0)))
Pages:
Jump to: