Pages:
Author

Topic: More and more airdrop is a lie, - page 11. (Read 11472 times)

copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
September 02, 2018, 05:54:44 AM
You can called 99% Airdrop is scam.... That's why I'm not participate in airdrop now.... I only participate such Airdrop which conducted on their own project website...
copper member
Activity: 346
Merit: 100
September 02, 2018, 05:52:55 AM
I have never even participated in any airdrop program, because there are too many inputs I get from friends who have tried to participate in airdrop, it's not good and just wasting our time.
Many of them were disappointed when participating in the airdrop program, the results were not much and sometimes the tokens they got were not valuable.
From what they have told, I don't want to waste my time trying to participate in the airdrop.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
September 02, 2018, 05:39:11 AM
I side with you that most airdrops are lie and even at end of you earn their tokens it doesn’t have any value. However, there are few ones that are genuine and authentic but how to identify them is the problem.
Activity: 504
September 02, 2018, 05:33:41 AM
The only chance to earn on airdrops was in the 2017 year, and now I can tell to you that almost 90% airdrops are the scam, you'd better do bounty.
Activity: 144
September 02, 2018, 05:28:05 AM
In fact. At current airdrops are fake. Not all. But most airdrops are fake. Personally, I have a lot of experience with that thing. I do participate thousands of airdrops in the past. But I haven't received tokens. Then I decided to stop working in the airdrops. Personally, Airdrops are the time waster for me. Some people are said, it is a very good money making method. But my opinion is it's not a good method.
Activity: 415
Merit: 10
September 02, 2018, 05:20:13 AM
This is indeed the case, the quality of airdrops decreases as the number of shitcoins increases.It is really a waste of time to participate in airdrops. There are too few valuable ones, and they may not be able to find or catch up.
Activity: 137
September 02, 2018, 05:20:07 AM
that's true because most airdrops are only made to fill their Telegram groups or get followers and give a fake impression of interested investors and the tokens aren't worth anything, but maybe this is different during bull market ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Activity: 184
Merit: 1
September 02, 2018, 05:16:55 AM
I not work anymore airdrops and bountys..all is scams.
Activity: 84
September 02, 2018, 05:12:32 AM
I think airdrop is a good option for making money , but as always and everywhere there are scammers. You just have to be very careful .
Activity: 126
September 02, 2018, 02:37:24 AM
absolutely right, not even airdrop, bounty campaigns are like that. when we have finished the bounty and stay waiting for the token it turns out they delete the telegram. and that's really annoying.
Activity: 196
September 02, 2018, 02:30:36 AM
Airdrops? I am no longer a fun of airdrop because it did harm than good to me. Will waste all .y time looking for airdrops and at he end,nothing much allocated to you and you have wasted all you time and others.
Activity: 210
September 02, 2018, 02:14:08 AM
After my experience with airdrops, I finally stopped participating in airdrops as its very much not advisable to participate in it. It is just a time waster and their are many scam airdrops in this market. Best to do bounties in my own opinion
Activity: 1022
Merit: 276
September 02, 2018, 02:11:22 AM
More and more airdrop is a lie, I do not recommend participation in airdrop, because there are at most a few 100 airdrop quality, so I think it should not be a waste of time.

you are very correct. i joined also maybe hundreds of airdrops few months ago. most of them even havent sent me any tokens at all. a few of them sent me just crap tokens. totally useless and wasting time. i do not join airdrops anymore.
copper member
Activity: 546
September 02, 2018, 02:10:30 AM
You are very right, there are a whole lots of airdrop around now that it very difficult to get one that is real. Personally before I started bounty hunting I was deal in NG with airdrop and out if the thousand and thousand of airdrop I did only few ones pay me which is a very bad one. So I agree that airdrop is just a waste of time and energy.
GFE
Activity: 336
September 02, 2018, 02:06:00 AM
Now airdrops are useless so I don't see any sense to participate airdrops
Activity: 142
September 02, 2018, 02:03:12 AM
Personally, I choose projects with the lowest level of capitalization in relation to the level of popularization of this coin or project! I really like the coin of AVAILCOM in this direction.
Activity: 14
September 02, 2018, 01:56:46 AM
Truly, I have a similar assessment. An ever increasing number of airdrops are more similar to a trick, squandering a considerable measure of time. Be that as it may, I get nothing, regardless of whether I send a vacant toss, it is a heap of rubbish.
Activity: 53
September 02, 2018, 01:55:10 AM
Yeah, the paradigm has actually shifted from airdrops to bounties.
The more airdrops we have, the more shit coins we accumulate, plus vulnerability of getting attacked and hacked.
But let's not also forget the fact that there are legit airdrops out there, and the problem is identifying them.
Activity: 61
August 31, 2018, 05:34:32 PM
Now most of the fake Airdrop. But in the end, airdrop is a good option for making money.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
August 31, 2018, 05:29:44 PM
I did about 3 months now airdrop , I got about 1-2 dollars , I think it make sense to do them there
Pages:
Jump to: