Pages:
Author

Topic: More and more airdrop is a lie, - page 27. (Read 11472 times)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
July 27, 2018, 06:49:59 PM
therefore I never join airdrop, because in my opinion airdrop never give income and just waste time.
Activity: 420
Merit: 7
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSY
July 27, 2018, 06:47:56 PM
More and more airdrop is a lie, I do not recommend participation in airdrop, because there are at most a few 100 airdrop quality, so I think it should not be a waste of time.

Would you give out Gold for Nothing ? ofcourse not, same with airdrop they are crap and a total waste of time. I personally wouldn't advice someone to waste his/her time on airdrop, its a total crap. You may say "Is it not just filling form" when you fill 10 form the time you spent accumulate 10x, that's a lot of time. Just channel your strength to something more rewarding "Bounty" overtime it pays more, than waiting forever for Fake fake airdrop, that never pays or pay micro dollars.

Most of these airdrops are scam or fake projects, while the real one almost pay nothing significant ($1 - $10) very few pay above that.

Learn to Bounty Hunt, its more tasking but in the long run its pays better.
Activity: 294
Merit: 13
July 27, 2018, 06:47:28 PM
More and more airdrop is a lie, I do not recommend participation in airdrop, because there are at most a few 100 airdrop quality, so I think it should not be a waste of time.

Yeah of course, we must be careful when we want to join an airdrop. A lot of airdrops today just want to know our personal data which is dangerous for us. But, now it's difficult to select the true airdrops
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
July 27, 2018, 06:44:22 PM

I agree with you 100%! Cool
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 27, 2018, 06:42:46 PM

I agree that there are so many airdrop that is not worth it to joined, so i am advicing that people should focus on finding a great vounty rather than focusing on joining airdrop, becuse we can only earn a small amount with airdrop.
Activity: 210
July 27, 2018, 06:42:21 PM
Yes, I read your reviews about Airdrop and did not take part in them, so as not to waste time.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
July 27, 2018, 06:38:42 PM
its for sure waste of time in last half year, i participated in ~300 of them and received around 10 coins and they worth in summ 5$
Activity: 547
Merit: 500
July 27, 2018, 06:37:19 PM
I think that Airdrops in my opinion are a good way to get your hands on some free coins because it is not all altcoins that you can invest in so participating in airdrops is good
Activity: 266
Merit: 14
July 27, 2018, 06:12:26 PM
Not all Airdrops are scam, sometimes projects pay in Airdrops even more than in bounty programs. But in 60-70% of Airdrops they don't pay anything, it's true.
Activity: 154
July 27, 2018, 05:09:18 PM
There are people that are just jumping in the crypto band wagon and just making the hype for their coins without proper foundation of what they need to to for the altcoin that are making that is why we have this altcoins with no value or use in the market.
That is raelly the case, more like spamming the space with poorly developed ideas, without the skills or resources to power them,we end up having such project abandoned
Activity: 154
July 27, 2018, 05:07:03 PM
It is becoming increasingly difficult to sieve out a good airdrop from the bad ones. the good ones are relatively difficult to get.
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
July 27, 2018, 05:03:16 PM
There are people that are just jumping in the crypto band wagon and just making the hype for their coins without proper foundation of what they need to to for the altcoin that are making that is why we have this altcoins with no value or use in the market.
Activity: 125
July 27, 2018, 05:02:41 PM
Yes I support you because most of airdrop now is fake I participate in so many airdrop and the are all fake but my brother tell me that he do one airdrop and it felt him an good profit
Activity: 113
July 27, 2018, 05:01:15 PM
There was an airdrop asking me to provide a private key.   i signed up for a new wallet. Then,I submitted my private key . I have lost interest in airdrops, now. Do some meaningful events. Join a bounty. you will get more

Such is the kind of Airdrops nowadays. Many of these Airdrops are even created so as to gain more followers or friends on Facebook, Twitter and Telegram group, either for the sake of Bounty or some other personal gains. Now, it is left for an individual to wise up and invest his/her energy properly.
Activity: 210
July 27, 2018, 04:57:22 PM
I also believe that Airdrop and do not pay awards. so I stopped doing Airdrop.
Activity: 113
July 27, 2018, 04:56:57 PM

One thing I have observed about Airdrops is that, at a particular point in time, you fill either the same or almost the same kind of forms for different Airdrops, and to me I suspect scam.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
July 27, 2018, 04:34:28 PM
I am not very interested in the case because of the airdrop. the scam that is quite often the case in the airdrop, of course, makes this will be quite difficult to get results. Therefore it is better to not at all than to doubt. even many results from the airdrop are ultimately not very good when it is sold.
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
July 27, 2018, 03:52:12 PM
People also buy all these shitcoins without any logic behind it, except hoping that it will moon. So then the devs can unload a lot of their shitcoins and get free money.The devs get money from the participants.
copper member
Activity: 224
July 27, 2018, 08:58:19 AM
There was an airdrop asking me to provide a private key.   i signed up for a new wallet. Then,I submitted my private key . I have lost interest in airdrops, now. Do some meaningful events. Join a bounty. you will get more
Activity: 292
Merit: 2
July 27, 2018, 08:52:41 AM
I fully agree with the author of the topic. air drop is a waste of time and empty hopes that you will send the promised tokens. You will be deceived and will not send anything or the tokens you get you will not be able to sell)))
Pages:
Jump to: