Pages:
Author

Topic: More and more airdrop is a lie, - page 23. (Read 11472 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 103
https://www.swanfinance.io/
August 04, 2018, 01:27:37 PM
Hello! Before I was not such disappointed in this but they want force people pass the KYC to get some airdrops coins! Its incredibly!
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
August 04, 2018, 01:22:14 PM
I think Airdrop is indeed a free gift program to attract audiences, especially investors, to enter into a project. and they only share a small portion. and we cannot blame that. because they use airdrop as a marketing medium.
Activity: 448
August 04, 2018, 01:11:12 PM
Really it takes extra patience and research to get a good airdrop due to the fact that the rate of scam is on the high side and that has made airdrops less profitable for anyone to participate in we could still get the good ones though
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
August 04, 2018, 12:11:16 PM
Yeah , because of those un-trusty aidrops it realy affects the good purposes of it . Airdrops before is really useful,  but because of many airdrops comes out now , which is not true or a part of scam , it makes airdrop worst.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
August 03, 2018, 09:27:19 AM
I've heard that there may be a virus in coin wallet that are distributed on airdrops. So be careful.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
August 03, 2018, 09:20:55 AM
Quality of airdrops dropped drastically over the time. Today, even legit ones don't brings expected result of value. Many of them just waste your time.
Activity: 322
August 03, 2018, 09:15:30 AM
Yeah currently, there are a lot of wasting time airdrop. We do not know which is which. But somehow, if you are taking chances why not fill out if you got time. Who knows what exactly is the status and the ending of you are participating. As long as you do not give away any eth as form of payment, it does not matter.
Activity: 546
August 03, 2018, 09:09:23 AM
no more high quality airdrop this year. so many scam and fail airdrop now. not like last year airdrop is so promising. for now, filling airdrop form is just wasting time.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 105
August 03, 2018, 09:03:05 AM
I agree, but we can definitely still get into good airdrops, the good ones generally take too long to give the rewards but they give them no matter what.

I have until now avoided airdrop because I tried it and did not get the best even though it was good, I will definitely avoid airdrop
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
August 03, 2018, 08:57:44 AM
It's time to say that airdrops is a passed stage, which sooner or later had to destroy itself, but this is not the final answer, because there are projects that are being developed today thanks to airdrops. It's true. But there are very few.
Activity: 147
August 03, 2018, 08:55:43 AM
yes I also agree with you especially nowadays, there are so many airdrops that do not pay for their tokens and there are even airdrops that are just a scam, and although the airdrop does not scam and pay the tokens, but the pay is very small and not worth it what has been done to participate in the airdrop.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
August 03, 2018, 04:33:56 AM
yes you are right.
because we know some airdrops are scams they sell altcoins but their tokens do not appear in the market. so always be careful when you need a strategy to avoid being victimized by scams.
Activity: 154
August 03, 2018, 03:58:22 AM
The insincerity of most airdrops is becoming very alarming making promises they can't keep making you work for them for many months at the end of the day for nothing and even if they do it is very worthless I have even stopped airdrop because of this am not really happy at their attitude
Activity: 65
August 03, 2018, 03:55:08 AM
I refused to participate in Airdrops for a long time!
I agree with you that this is a waste of time!
It is better to participate in Bounty campaigns, there is also a lot of SCAM, but you can find a promising project.
Activity: 443
Merit: 101
August 03, 2018, 03:52:37 AM
Has ceased to participate in airdrops already as half a year, I consider it as a waste of time. All of them are focused on increasing activity in their social networks (twitter / facebook / telegram). Or they are built on a referral system.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
August 03, 2018, 03:48:25 AM
are you just realizing? many airdrops have failed. many airdrop tokens that have no price. But, if you are more careful, there are still some good airdrops that can be sold on the market.

Yeah! That is correct. They should never under estimate the capability of airdrops programs because their are some programs are good payers to their participants. So better to research breifly the programs before joining to. To avoid hatred or hard feelings towards the facilitators.
Activity: 111
August 03, 2018, 03:35:40 AM
I couldnt earn considerable profit from airdrops and i do bounty campaigns. The reason is we have to choose the legit projects to do airdrops and most of the times it takes long time to receive the tokens as well. Further you should be very careful when you do airdrops since there are so many scam projects.
Activity: 182
August 03, 2018, 03:17:32 AM
I fully agree that airdrops become irrelevant. I have been involved in various airdrop campaigns for 3 months, and I haven't been paid for them so far. It is better to participate in the Bounty campaigns.
Activity: 1
August 03, 2018, 03:08:44 AM
Right, More and more airdrop is a lie, I choose to joined airdrops that requires to pass KYC but at the end nothing worth.
Activity: 896
Merit: 504
August 03, 2018, 03:05:20 AM
Just stop to participate in Airdrops,  it is really silly to believe that you can get money for free. It was real when 100 people know about airdrop, but not real now when 10000 people and 10000 bots here.
Pages:
Jump to: