Pages:
Author

Topic: More and more airdrop is a lie, - page 25. (Read 11472 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
July 30, 2018, 10:57:58 PM
Indeed. Now a days more and more airdrops are coming out from social media having great offer rewards but in the end it was all fake and scam. Be aware from all of it, it will make you harm from all of what you participating.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
July 30, 2018, 09:49:40 PM
I agree that most airdrops now are scams. They end up nothing but just a waste of time. Sometimes successfully steal private keys of peoples specially those newbies. So better be careful what airdrops to join.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Improve your mode of payment with crypto
July 30, 2018, 09:45:52 PM
Airdrops were meant to draw attention of investors to a particular coin or an incoming ICO. It is rather unfortunate how the tables have turned of late. Most airdrops are fake and do not pay. It appears that they are only interested in getting people to register a particular telegram page or to collect the data of all participants for their own mundane works.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 30, 2018, 09:39:48 PM
Imagine that one of those 100 is the next NANO? uff, although I agree that most of the airdrop tokens are useless and only take up space in your wallet, I also think that they are practically free coins, what you expected? if you want more promising tokens them participate in better ICOs, and participate in the bounties that are a little more complicated but is worth it.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
July 30, 2018, 09:36:01 PM
I participated in like 30 airdrops about 3 months ago, and I have gotten one of them so far.  That says a lot in my opinion.  I will never do another airdrop, (unless it's a polymath repeat).
airdrop is free tokens, easy job just sign in or register and you will get tokens, but with less tokens and inside airdrop so many shit tokens, i think join airdrop its like just wasting time
Activity: 476
Merit: 112
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
July 30, 2018, 09:35:37 PM
airdrop is the most adverse event of the crypto community, developers are trying to buy the crypto community's data and collect them in one place, whether in telegram, twitter, fb or discord
then, the developer gives a prize coin that is worthless
really sad,
Activity: 98
July 30, 2018, 09:32:04 PM
I participated in like 30 airdrops about 3 months ago, and I have gotten one of them so far.  That says a lot in my opinion.  I will never do another airdrop, (unless it's a polymath repeat).
copper member
Activity: 234
July 30, 2018, 09:30:46 PM
Many airdrops of this days are for the intention of scamming the innocent airdropers. Some could go as far as stealing people's private keys in the name of airdrop forms. Airdrop use to be very cool and rewarding before but not now. I still trust bounties more than I do for airdrops.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 285
July 30, 2018, 09:19:08 PM
Cryptocurrency is increasingly popular, so fraudsters make use of it for profit. Be careful if there are suspicious airdrop rules, such as asking for a private key, asking for too much personal data, let alone asking for some funds, some are making phishing websites from a real project.
Activity: 120
July 30, 2018, 07:28:44 PM
I prefer to follow bounty signatures and other social media than to follow airdrop, at this time that you are famous you have to send 0.01ETH to get the airdrop coin and many end up the airdrop is a fraud, all there must be the risk
Activity: 981
Merit: 503
July 30, 2018, 07:27:28 PM
I don't have a very good opinion of air drops either. I think it's a waste of your time. It is better to participate in bounty companies. You'll earn more on this. I have been convinced of this for six months now, and I see a good result.

We use to have some pretty decent Airdrops in the past and some of them had a good rewards for just signing off. Now it is different and it is not worth to sign up. mOst of them are fake.
Activity: 285
Merit: 250
July 30, 2018, 07:07:24 PM
My rule for airdrops basically is, if they want too many personal information, for example my email, then there's a chance that they are just mining for data.

I even joined a few that required emails but I just put a fake email just to see if anything happened afterwards.

I would love to know if anyone here started getting spam after giving an AD their email.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
July 30, 2018, 07:02:28 PM
Airdrop companies will be useful only for those people who have a large number of referral subscribers. Do not think that participation in airdrop companies can make you rich.
Activity: 471
July 30, 2018, 05:18:33 PM
Most air drops have been absolutely horrible, especially in 2017. I remember all those e airdrop. Like e-btc, e-ltc, e-eth. But that doesn't mean that there might be one that is legit. You just never know. Just have to use your brain about it to know if it's worth your time.

Look at Nem. Of course the chances of finding another Nem is zero to none.
Activity: 546
July 30, 2018, 04:45:09 PM
I'm not even upset if the airdrop does not send me the promised tokens. Unfortunately, this has become the norm for most airdrops today.
Activity: 147
July 30, 2018, 04:39:52 PM
Honestly there are some airdrops that can waste of time doing without assurance of rewards it gets but to tell you guys its better to join combine airdrops and a bounty campaign project rather than in airdrops site because lots of them are fake.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
July 30, 2018, 04:34:10 PM
its for sure waste of time in last half year, i participated in ~300 of them and received around 10 coins and they worth in summ 5$

atleast you get something from those airdropped coins. Not everyday you can get a penny for doing some little things like filling up google sheets. Even though most of the coins or tokens that's I get from airdrop is a scam I'm still greateful atleast I get some money out of it.
Activity: 481
July 30, 2018, 07:15:38 AM
I don't have a very good opinion of air drops either. I think it's a waste of your time. It is better to participate in bounty companies. You'll earn more on this. I have been convinced of this for six months now, and I see a good result.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
July 30, 2018, 07:09:15 AM
I would like to agree with the author and support him. I participated in about thirty airdrops. I received a payment in about three projects. It's only 10%. I think this is a bad indicator and I try to take a more careful approach to the selection of projects.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
July 30, 2018, 07:04:55 AM
I agree that many airdrops are garbage that only clogs up your e-mail. But you can not put all in one line. Of course, promising projects do not give out coins for free, but there are exceptions. Recently I saw in my wallet some coin, I got it for free. It has grown very much. I can sell it for 100$. Therefore, I am not against airdrops.
Pages:
Jump to: