Pages:
Author

Topic: More and more airdrop is a lie, - page 39. (Read 11472 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
July 05, 2018, 01:18:00 PM
i don't really do airdrops any more unless it's good like the mainframe one
Activity: 421
July 05, 2018, 01:15:01 PM
More and more airdrop is a lie, I do not recommend participation in airdrop, because there are at most a few 100 airdrop quality, so I think it should not be a waste of time.

Ever since I don't participate in any airdrops due to its too risky, with just a small amount you could get it from their program campaign, there is a big chances that will use your email and personal details on which we don't know where they're gonna use it. Then sometimes it became an open door for the hacker to hack our email account.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
July 05, 2018, 01:11:45 PM
More and more airdrop is a lie, I do not recommend participation in airdrop, because there are at most a few 100 airdrop quality, so I think it should not be a waste of time.

Because you cannot find legit airdrop, look and read whitepaper, teams, roadmap and communnity. You can choose legit airdrop of 1000 scam airdrop. Goodluck  Grin or you can pm me via telegram for this.
Activity: 21
July 05, 2018, 01:07:29 PM
Airdrops have always been free, the author did not raise funds, how to develop the project, rely on the air can only get the air, like CyberMiles this project, fundraising is successful, and there are entities in support, the main network is also coming online, this is a step The one-step work brings only better and better.
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
July 05, 2018, 08:54:23 AM
i agree that most of the airdrops are scam. that is why you shouldnt give your any detail including your e mail addresses, social media adresses etc. because you will be flooded with stupid advertisements.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
July 05, 2018, 06:56:14 AM
I totally disagree because airdrop is easy way to get tokens for simple activity.
Just join Topl airdrop and earn.
Activity: 742
Merit: 11
July 05, 2018, 06:39:45 AM
I still do participate in airdrop, but not like before that I will sign up everything that will shown in my twitter feed. I will sign up only if its quality and a website ready, and listed in any ICO rating.
Activity: 146
July 05, 2018, 05:53:48 AM
That is true! Almost 90% of airdrops are scam and even reputable managers handling this are tolerating scam project as they still get their work pay.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
July 05, 2018, 05:53:02 AM
I believe in this, since i have joined many airdrop campaigns and only two give me coins for payments, but i think some are just scam and have no quality of their airdrops. All they want is our likes and follows for their social media accounts.

Join my airdrop faucet and you will be sure you will be paid...

Yes, a few cents is going to make us all rich, if we live for 10000 years. Maybe not even if we live that long.

Who said that my airdrop faucet is making you rich? (except you)
I just want insist that with my airdrop faucet you can earn sure cash for only few seconds time.
But not only the time and the cash...
You have the fun to trade because in life the importance is not only the cash...fun as well is worth something.
With my airdrop faucet you have both:
You have cash and fun...
Activity: 406
July 05, 2018, 05:50:38 AM

This is very true because most airdrops of today were just fakes and scams. Out of one hundred airdrops, mostly theres only five legitimate in there that were true and has the potential. Thats why we really need to be aware when participating in any kinds of airdrop.
Activity: 406
July 05, 2018, 05:47:33 AM
I believe in this, since i have joined many airdrop campaigns and only two give me coins for payments, but i think some are just scam and have no quality of their airdrops. All they want is our likes and follows for their social media accounts.

Yes, a few cents is going to make us all rich, if we live for 10000 years. Maybe not even if we live that long.
Sometimes we also feel regret not just the airdrop problem, now in the market there is a similar situation when more and more fraud projects, it is no longer a hidden statistic, and sometimes people try to get more from us, because the market is not something that is not clear to them.
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
July 05, 2018, 05:43:43 AM

Activity: 121
Merit: 3
July 05, 2018, 05:41:15 AM
Most of airdrop today is a lie. They just get our info and give us a token that doeant have a value. I think we should focus on bounty programs like signature campaigns.
I think it's a great offer. But after all in bounty programs also there is and airdrops. If airdrop is included in the bounty program, then there you are unlikely to be thrown. Because in bounty scammers are much less common than in airdrops..
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
July 05, 2018, 05:40:12 AM
These have a point. now a lot of complaints about the airdrop. many feel airdrop is full of scam. Some even turned out for phishing sites is troubling enough. better avoid this kind of thing because there's a risk disproportionate to the results that can be obtained.
Activity: 238
July 05, 2018, 05:36:45 AM
Yes most of the airdrops i have participated in are also just lie.they are just like scams didn't give any rewards.in compare to airdrops bountys are more successful average.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
July 05, 2018, 05:33:11 AM

Activity: 784
July 05, 2018, 05:29:45 AM
Activity: 285
Merit: 35
July 05, 2018, 05:22:34 AM
With the increase of various projects, there are more and more airdrops. Most of them are meaningless actions. So you don't have to take part in the air drop. It's a waste of time.
Activity: 79
July 05, 2018, 03:34:44 AM
In fact, the air fraud has not had much impact on us. What cost us is the ico scam. So we're going to go into encryption. It's not just ico and air.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
July 05, 2018, 03:31:51 AM
Most of airdrop today is a lie. They just get our info and give us a token that doeant have a value. I think we should focus on bounty programs like signature campaigns.
Pages:
Jump to: