Pages:
Author

Topic: More and more airdrop is a lie, - page 55. (Read 11472 times)

Activity: 365
Merit: 101
May 28, 2018, 08:45:17 AM
I managed to participate in a couple of airdrops that were worth the effort and time spent but this is extremely rare case so I do not do that a lot now.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
May 28, 2018, 05:45:14 AM
Yes,it is true,more and more airdrops just useless scamcoins that are not worth spending time for registrating and etc.Time is one the most precious thing in life,dont waste it for scammers.
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
May 27, 2018, 04:26:56 AM
Participation in airdrops does not bring much money. Very often, airdrops do not pay the promised money, as a result you waste your time and do not earn anything. I recommend participating in the bounty there you can earn much more than in airdrops.
Activity: 116
May 27, 2018, 01:35:00 AM
I don't like to participate in airdrop . You're right, most airdrop are scams ...
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
May 27, 2018, 01:33:42 AM
Airdrops are basically fake and only 5 of them out of 100 maybe legit. Till now, I filled up almost more than 40 G-form for Airdrop but got only 1 that is Bilibit. They are seeking the private data in the g-form and may be later compromise with your personality.
Activity: 155
May 27, 2018, 01:31:25 AM
You're right, that's why I'm not participating in airdrop .
Activity: 182
Merit: 5
May 27, 2018, 01:30:44 AM
More and more airdrop is a lie, I do not recommend participation in airdrop, because there are at most a few 100 airdrop quality, so I think it should not be a waste of time.

Yes indeed there are more scammed airdrops. But I am still joining airdrops since there is nothing to lose then. We only needs to choose an airdrops which have a good project. I am joining airdrops only those joining telegram group and filling in eth address. Yes right, it is tiring if you are joining those airdrops which you need to register an account on their website, then asking KYC then manually withdrawal.
Activity: 15
May 27, 2018, 12:48:47 AM
I joined almost 100 airdrops. But I only saw 10% of them in my MEW. Filling forms and doing some missions are quite tiring for me. I am not planning to join new ones. There are many scam projects. It is waste of time for me.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
May 25, 2018, 11:21:10 AM
No one does a free airdrop. Typically, if the crypto project is ico, does not have all the coins, then arrange an airdrop for the coin holder of the corresponding ico, this is fine, but today there are a lot of fraudsters, so there must be mechanisms that can be sent or received only a verified token.
Activity: 304
May 25, 2018, 10:57:46 AM
More and more airdrop is a lie, I do not recommend participation in airdrop, because there are at most a few 100 airdrop quality, so I think it should not be a waste of time.

Yes, lately i participate in all airdrops, but now i am now participating in airdrop because airdrop now is all scam, and airdrops now need more referrals to get more tokens, and i experienced to get 1 token coming from airdrop, and that is so cruel. So i not recommend you to join airdrops now.
Activity: 294
May 25, 2018, 10:11:52 AM
 ...agree with that! It's harf to determine who is the best among them and telling the truth. I joined alot of airdrops and it seems that there's no reality in airdrops. Most ofvthem are scams and only using us for their own profit. So be aware of joining those, most especially those that are not really promising
Activity: 244
Merit: 102
May 25, 2018, 10:07:09 AM
I think it depends on the token, of course you are going to get some dodgy ones.

Crowdholding have just released a Telegram airdrop. Really like their platform and you can earn more tokens on their platform for free.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/airdrop-crowdholding-telegram-airdrop-4235384
Activity: 365
May 25, 2018, 07:54:25 AM
Those coins that you get from joining the airdrop are not actually the ones you would want to have. Firstly, there is no guarantee that you will get them and secondly, small percentage of those coins will apear on the stock exchange.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
1st of May
May 21, 2018, 07:55:43 AM
Absolutely agree with you. I made 100 eirdrops in January, by today about 20 coins have fallen into the wallet, none of these companies have entered the stock exchange
Not all airdrops are fake. Its ok if you only gain a little in airdrops atleast you dont do anything hard to gain those coins. You just register and wait for the coins. It is not a waste of time because while waiting you can do another things like participating in their signature campaign.
Why not wasting? Wasting time research before joining them. Waste time to register because it takes time to research and joining and fill the form. How if we get zero? If only one time or 2 times zero then its no a problem. But how if join 20 and get 19 zonk? Thats what my experience.
Activity: 217
Merit: 17
May 21, 2018, 07:55:38 AM
Not all airdrops are lie or scam, there are still some out there that are legit and there is a chance that you can earn big rewards if you participate on airdrops.
Activity: 154
May 21, 2018, 07:53:32 AM
 I feel airdrops are more like easy money and no predictions can be done on their price part. Still i see many of the organisations give free coins for publicity and we do not know whats the impact would be when their ICO is launched. Direction of price is not decided , hence the price direction may go anywhere and some give good rewards and some dont .
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
May 20, 2018, 06:04:45 AM
many of airdrops now are lies, they broke the reputation of what we so called airdrop to gain some of followers in their social media. Airdrop is also profitable but make sure you choose those are a legit project

With my ERC20 token WSPU2 faucet you are in "after" project time...so you have not to worry it is will success or not...it has succeed.

Why risk the issue of a project if you can opt for a succeed project?

to resume:

Total WSPU2pts earned: 1465.28362497
Total pending dollars earned: 0.67197038
Total claims: 954
WSPU2pts price in dollar: 0.00387

You claim and you see what it is worth...it's to much?
just sell.

Activity: 17
May 19, 2018, 10:31:04 PM
I agree that there are lot of scam airdrops today. But there are also true airdrop but a little. So I still joined airdrop because no investment, just your time. What if they will give big reward we cannot know.
Activity: 556
Merit: 250
May 19, 2018, 02:41:53 PM

I certainly agree with you. I used to join in different airdrops before which has paid me and provided me a lot of good tokens. Airdrops before are actually easier than it is these days. I joined in different airdrops these year and they are asking for too much tasks to endorse their project but honestly, only few of them are paying. I only prefer joining bounty campaigns now because I don't trust airdrops anymore.
Activity: 518
May 19, 2018, 10:48:04 AM
I don't think so,if you don't have money ,airdrop is very good choose,sometimes it will give you huge money than Lambo hahaha it possible man
Pages:
Jump to: