Pages:
Author

Topic: More and more airdrop is a lie, - page 56. (Read 11472 times)

Activity: 401
Merit: 10
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
May 19, 2018, 10:46:12 AM
I had alot of coin from the airdrop that doesn't even on any exchange over 100 coin that's why stopped signing up for most of the airdrop. I am into bounty hunting lately I have few coin that are doing good in the market for now.
Activity: 372
Merit: 100
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
May 19, 2018, 10:40:25 AM
More and more airdrop is a lie, I do not recommend participation in airdrop, because there are at most a few 100 airdrop quality, so I think it should not be a waste of time.

there are some few airdrops that is paying and that is worth it to be part with. there is no fee on participating on airdrop, so as long as you can join, do it. what if there is a paying airdrop and gives you a profit. it would be better right?
Activity: 221
May 19, 2018, 10:15:07 AM
Yeah in the old days airdrops were an promotion action and aswell do distribute token among the people to stabilize the network. But now its just a waste of time imo.

Yeah, you are right about that and other hackers use airdrop to hacked different wallet in crypto currency that we used.
Activity: 193
May 19, 2018, 09:50:11 AM
More and more airdrop is a lie, I do not recommend participation in airdrop, because there are at most a few 100 airdrop quality, so I think it should not be a waste of time.

yes, now a lot of airdrop that's a lie, I don't know what happened, what may be the id we already used, or indeed the airdrop is it a scam, many causes that we have to find out first.
Activity: 196
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
May 19, 2018, 09:47:11 AM
I've been involved in airdrops.
At the moment, there are still a number of airdrops that are easy to make money, and you have to check the white paper first.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
May 19, 2018, 09:42:39 AM
I think it was not a lie, in other words it is really truly true because it is a marketing strategy for some companies to hold their investors and make it more numbers.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
May 19, 2018, 06:11:06 AM
I think the airdrop is not lying, they just have not resumed the planned project and the coin they share has not got its exchange rate. There is always a risk and no one is immune from deception. So, I recommendation uses the second address to airdrop coin/token.
Activity: 168
May 19, 2018, 02:09:34 AM
Yes, it looks like airdrop is just a waste of time to check every info in their channel.
Activity: 280
May 19, 2018, 01:14:52 AM
Yeah I do think so, many more airdrop that a fake project. Their find a benefit from the participants project. I don't like it. maybe if I may choice between Bounty project or airdrop, I can take the bounty project. But you must see the background of project ICO
Activity: 135
May 18, 2018, 06:06:21 PM
It is true that Airdrop is now mostly a lie and garbage can not be trusted and Airdrop coins are many that are not listed on the exchange.
Activity: 476
https://saturn.black
May 18, 2018, 05:57:29 PM
Then the same can be said about the ICO. All these various airdrops are carried out by companies that conduct ICO. I participated in several airdrops and in principle was satisfied.
Activity: 238
May 18, 2018, 05:46:48 PM
Yes I know nowadays many airdrops are coming and most of them are just a waste of time those coins never get on the exchange so it's better to join only those airdrops which are good instead of wasting time and collecting crap coins.
Activity: 76
May 18, 2018, 10:27:41 AM
Airdrops, legit or scam be thankful that you didn't put money into it. Don't put a lot of hard feelings since you didn't invest any amount. You've just registered and received the tokens that's all. So if most of your airdrops are still unlisted in any markets, what can you do about it. You're just one of those lucky receivers of portfolio trashes so be thankful instead. Grin
Activity: 156
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
May 18, 2018, 07:11:17 AM
Yeah in the old days airdrops were an promotion action and aswell do distribute token among the people to stabilize the network. But now its just a waste of time imo.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
May 18, 2018, 07:08:22 AM
I have been giving a chance to airdrops since February, and my experience is only join if:

* Always read first announcement thread
* Check user who posted and his previous posts
* Check their website and look for the team. No team -> avoid
* Take a look on whitepaper. Don´t like -> avoid
* Check social network profiles and read last posts. If they only speak about their airdrop -> avoid.
* And that is it

i see you are an expert:
What's about my airdrop WSPU faucet?
Activity: 68
May 18, 2018, 07:06:54 AM
I have been giving a chance to airdrops since February, and my experience is only join if:

* Always read first announcement thread
* Check user who posted and his previous posts
* Check their website and look for the team. No team -> avoid
* Take a look on whitepaper. Don´t like -> avoid
* Check social network profiles and read last posts. If they only speak about their airdrop -> avoid.
* And that is it
Activity: 17
May 18, 2018, 06:46:07 AM
I do think either, you spend too much money on things that do not guarantee or do not provide the return you could get from bounty for example.
Activity: 112
May 17, 2018, 09:14:49 PM
Airdrops these days are big lie we cant completely relay on airdrops spending so much on airdrops and coins wont list and the value of the coin is very less so airdrops all in whole it is nt worthy
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
May 17, 2018, 11:35:27 AM
It depends on which airdrop. Most of them just waste time and scam, but some are really worse.
Activity: 8
May 17, 2018, 11:31:38 AM
You can not beat that. Of all the airdrops, if one of them turns out to be a fraud or just and one will succeed and increase in value, then it is worth doing. Fill out the form is not that bad, as long as you do not give away the private key, I do not see the risk there.
Pages:
Jump to: