Pages:
Author

Topic: More and more airdrop is a lie, - page 59. (Read 11472 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 14
The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export
May 15, 2018, 03:50:30 PM
Did anyone get profit of airdrops? And how many time did you spend on it? It's very interesting, because I think airdrops is a wasting of time.
Activity: 491
Merit: 100
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
May 15, 2018, 03:46:09 PM
More and more airdrop is a lie, I do not recommend participation in airdrop, because there are at most a few 100 airdrop quality, so I think it should not be a waste of time.

that's also what I think of. airdrop these days are just a waste of time, useless and you will earn nothing. its better to avoid being part of an airdrop.
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
May 15, 2018, 03:34:09 PM
More and more airdrop is a lie, I do not recommend participation in airdrop, because there are at most a few 100 airdrop quality, so I think it should not be a waste of time.

Most of the airdrops are not worth participating due to the returns partakers get from airdrops in recent times. You fill airdrop submission forms for about 100 airdrops and you receive only 20 of them with just 1 of them hiting a max of $10. It's quite frustrating when it happens that way. As a lesson I've learnt, i participate in only airdrops with already existing projects on the market.
Activity: 255
Merit: 10
May 15, 2018, 03:30:41 PM
I think airdrop is worthless, it is a low cost way, it may not bring high quality encrypted users, and there are a lot of false accounts in the way of airdrop, which will damage the development of the project.
Activity: 531
Merit: 258
May 15, 2018, 03:28:53 PM
Never I wasted my time with any airdrop and it's not going to happen anytime soon
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
May 15, 2018, 03:28:01 PM
Airdrop is an unpredictable kind of earnings. You can easily enter the necessary data and wait for payment. And then you come to a currency that does not cost anything.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
May 15, 2018, 03:25:03 PM
Most airdrop are meant to enrich it's owner,  those that subscribe for the airdrop are the real contributors to the creator of airdrop fortune.  I think ICO is much better fair, and business like since the team behind any ICO are responsible for the money they got.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
May 15, 2018, 03:24:20 PM
YES. It is true. that the more airdrops appear in this crypto, the more the potential of scam airdrops. All of it can be seen from ICO, so before following the airdrops, better investigate first the project that held the airdrops. I am also not interested in airdrops program because I think it is less effective, efficient and less worthy to follow. Because not all participants who follow it can get a token. In addition, the quality of the token is also less good.
Activity: 644
May 15, 2018, 03:21:18 PM
I stopped participating in airdrops because it's so stressful. Because a lot of airdrops, I participated turns out to be scams and I'm really disappointed. That's why i preferred bounty campaigns in social media and sig campaigns. Because the chances of getting paid is high.
Activity: 101
May 15, 2018, 12:19:37 PM

I agree with you. In the past few months, most of the Airdrops are scams. There are many sites that broadcast Airdrop. But when I visit the site, I only see a lot of google ads on these sites
Activity: 18
May 15, 2018, 12:18:10 PM
I agree that many airdrops are garbage that only clogs up your e-mail. But you can not put all in one line. Of course, promising projects do not give out coins for free, but there are exceptions. Recently I saw in my wallet some coin, I got it for free. It has grown very much.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
May 15, 2018, 07:00:47 AM
I agree with you. Most airdrop is a lie and personally I don't see the point of wasting my time on airdrop companies. Best of all-it's trading on the stock exchange. It can really bring you money.

It is why I have programmed a trade platform on my airdrop.
So you can trade without being on a stock exchange and by winspiral you can only earn...more or less but only earn.

Nowadays it is hard to find such opportunities other where.

If you are not able to be among the best earners by winspiral,I advise you to stay away from stock exchanges.You will certaily loose money there.
Activity: 364
May 15, 2018, 06:43:56 AM
I agree with you. Most airdrop is a lie and personally I don't see the point of wasting my time on airdrop companies. Best of all-it's trading on the stock exchange. It can really bring you money.
Activity: 392
Merit: 20
May 15, 2018, 06:30:07 AM
In general, I stopped doing this. Translates tokens one project out of a hundred, and then in fact it turns out to be one or two dollars.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
May 15, 2018, 06:25:24 AM
Stop this already... "Airdrops are for shit projects"

This sentence have been circulating around since last year and it is true. Stop to joining airdrops and they will disappear. No matter what we talk about in here, you still go and sign up for airdrops. A real project with certain use and value wouldn't even need bounty campaigns. Airdrops are even worse and most of them doesn't really pay. Even when thay pay, it's in a much later time and not the projected vlaue during the airdrop.

Stop joining airdrops if you want them to be ceased, you are creating the demand and they are giving you the product (not a product in this case)
Activity: 336
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
May 15, 2018, 06:19:04 AM
Yeah most just want to collect your email/telegram info and then spam you with referral links. Still worth if for guys in 3rd world countries though in my opinion.
Activity: 196
May 15, 2018, 06:13:01 AM
I try to choose airdrop , most of the really are a Scam . But I try to avoid them.
Activity: 24
May 14, 2018, 10:44:54 PM
I agree with you mate, airdrops right now is a waste of time. They want you to participate airdrops to increase their followers in social media which is no rewards in return for you. Plus those referral links which increases their coin is also a waste of time.you shoukd stop doing airdrops mates and do your time to what is profitable compare to it. Smiley
Activity: 42
May 14, 2018, 09:56:51 AM
YES I think so, because some airdrop is useless. and some airdrop is lie. most airdrop coins have almost nothing in value of the market.
I think now everywhere there are many scammer.
Activity: 462
Merit: 290
May 14, 2018, 09:55:36 AM
Whatever it is, everyone decides whether to participate himself in the airdrops or not
Here the main thing is patience and disciplined action because not all airdrops give a good cache
Pages:
Jump to: