Pages:
Author

Topic: More and more airdrop is a lie, - page 57. (Read 11472 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
May 17, 2018, 05:56:13 AM
I fully agree with you and have long ceased to participate in Airdrop.
Activity: 15
May 17, 2018, 05:54:33 AM
How to join airdrop guys...ty  Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
May 17, 2018, 05:27:58 AM
I think an airdrop is a lie, and some COINS still have no value after some time, except that they don't receive a coin.

I would rather recommend that you focus on the value of the reward, rather than the worthless airdrops.

With my airdrop faucet you have the proof that all airdrops are not scam.
You claim free WSPU2pts and if you believe it is scam you sell them and ask for a payout in dollars...so you see that it is not scam.

people are obssed by scammy airdrops...but if an airdrop is henest and paying they do not talk about because they believe that it is better to held this great info for oneself...
No...this is not true...the more people claim for free the more you earn.
if you are alone or only a little number you are owner of a little system...if many claimers so you are owner of a big system and you will get more profit.

This is the truth...

If it is told that the airdrop is worth many dollars before the project has succeed,then it is a lie.

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
May 17, 2018, 05:19:23 AM
More and more airdrop is a lie, I do not recommend participation in airdrop, because there are at most a few 100 airdrop quality, so I think it should not be a waste of time.

You write everything correctly. Airdrop is certainly not something that would be a fraud, but most likely a tool used by deceivers. That is, a project is created with only one purpose - to collect money from people and everything. Further, in order to attract as many investors as possible, we send out a small number of tokens, that is, Airdrop is done, which of itself causes interest and people simply take and invest. The scheme is simple as 2+2.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
May 17, 2018, 05:15:59 AM
If you have a lot of free time, why not. You may be lucky and what some airfield will be very profitable in the future Undecided
Activity: 140
May 17, 2018, 05:13:32 AM
I think an airdrop is a lie, and some COINS still have no value after some time, except that they don't receive a coin.

I would rather recommend that you focus on the value of the reward, rather than the worthless airdrops.
legendary
May 17, 2018, 04:57:58 AM
I participated in about 50  AirDrop, but I received payments only from two, the tokens of which are not on the exchanges. Therefore, I decided not to participate in the Airdrops anymore.
My experience when I join an airdrop, I will look at the member, who has created the topic about airdrop, is hero member or legendary member, the percent of success will bigger.
This action looks like buy a lottery, the more lottery you buy the more money you get.

Do you believe that the "legendaries" are more trustfully...be careful (lol)
Activity: 1002
Merit: 250
May 17, 2018, 04:47:08 AM
I participated in about 50  AirDrop, but I received payments only from two, the tokens of which are not on the exchanges. Therefore, I decided not to participate in the Airdrops anymore.
My experience when I join an airdrop, I will look at the member, who has created the topic about airdrop, is hero member or legendary member, the percent of success will bigger.
This action looks like buy a lottery, the more lottery you buy the more money you get.
legendary
May 17, 2018, 04:46:37 AM
I understand why many people are not interested in my paying airdrop faucet.
So is life...
Activity: 301
May 17, 2018, 04:37:23 AM
legendary
May 17, 2018, 04:34:48 AM
More and more airdrop is a lie, I do not recommend participation in airdrop, because there are at most a few 100 airdrop quality, so I think it should not be a waste of time.

Do you still spend your time on filling airdrop forms or joining other sort of airdrops? I think there is no need to cope with airdrops. Just do sommething else except joining airdrops. No profit for hunters.

I see you have not tried my airdrop faucet...
This airdrop faucet is UNIQUE on the network and the price of the token is made by the airdropers themtheves...
It is not the creator who says:earn $10 or $50 ...
Its the market who makes the price and the market is alway right.
The market never lies...

Activity: 182
Merit: 20
May 16, 2018, 05:33:20 PM

Do you still spend your time on filling airdrop forms or joining other sort of airdrops? I think there is no need to cope with airdrops. Just do sommething else except joining airdrops. No profit for hunters.
Activity: 196
May 16, 2018, 05:21:07 PM

I completely agree.  Airdrops are a bad way to make money.  I prefer to participate in the bounty ..
Activity: 264
May 16, 2018, 05:15:23 PM
You are very right to say that, airdrop don't pay and participation in it is just a waste of time and precious effort, most airdrop are just scam and I strongly agree with you that one should not focus effort in dealing in it as its close to waste of time for those that even eventually pays, the value is not as worth the time.
Activity: 140
May 16, 2018, 04:48:00 PM
These days most airdrops are just waste of time. But some are still worth it though
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
May 16, 2018, 12:41:06 PM

Agree with that mostly of airdrop tokens are to small to sell in the market and some of them are even no value at all. Thats the reason why i dont like to join in airdrop because we just wasting our time. I did not say that all of them are scam but mostly are waste of time to join.
Activity: 18
May 16, 2018, 12:36:31 PM
I agree, i suggest joining campaigns, atleast that way, you have security that you will get tokens. Because a lot of airdrop forms coming out right now that is not legit. So you are just wasting your time
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
May 16, 2018, 07:42:11 AM

You know that 90% of ICOs are scams, so what do you expect from airdrops? Just don't waste your time on it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
May 16, 2018, 07:33:37 AM
I participated in more than 200 airdrops this month, but I received payment only from 6 projects. And I think that this is a good result.

How much money did you earn?
3% is not a bad rate, but if you could make over $ 100, it's a pretty good idea. There may be tokens to be distributed in the coming months. but I do not think you will make a lot of money Smiley
Activity: 158
May 16, 2018, 07:18:41 AM
I do also agree that morw airdrops that ICO offers are all commonly just a lie. THEY ARE NOT TRUE AT ALL. MAYBE I haven't tried havinv some, so I don't believe with airdrops.
Pages:
Jump to: