Pages:
Author

Topic: More and more airdrop is a lie, - page 60. (Read 11472 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
May 14, 2018, 09:50:34 AM
I don't agree . if you know how to choose a good airdrop , you can make good money
Activity: 422
Merit: 250
May 14, 2018, 08:34:31 AM
A lot of airdrops are not good and you should not be bothering yourself with airdrops when there are a lot of bounty and signature campaigns out there. It is not like you even get a good number of coins or a good value anyway. What you usually end up with is a couple of dollars of coins which is not a lot. You can get a lot more from bounties. A lot of airdrops are scams.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
May 14, 2018, 08:09:48 AM
I give the possibility to trade directly the free tokens got...
So you see if you are interested and if you are,you have the choice:get the dollars now or later !!!

You are the manager of the airdrop...

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
May 14, 2018, 04:18:10 AM
Not all airdrops are lying.
Although there is a lie there are still airdrops programs that are honest to the participants.
We do know Airdrops is an interesting program and get free coins if they meet the requirements and meet all the rules.
Unfortunately, there are some airdrops organizers who take advantage of the lies in the airdrops program. this is the thing we should be aware of.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
May 14, 2018, 04:10:48 AM
I agree with you that most of them do not have the quality. i dont want to wasting my time to fill the form that collect our personal data and give back nothing except their novalue token.
Activity: 364
May 14, 2018, 04:06:49 AM
I agree with those opinion, that most airdrop on this moment are Scam, but to participate in them you have not will take much time and forces, so I think that engage airdrop companies can be, especially shiny new.
Activity: 336
May 14, 2018, 04:03:10 AM
Yea,it is true,before I was taking a part in amost all airdrops but I have stopped doind this recently.As for me it is just waste of time,so many airdrops that will never be traded anywhere.Just some trash.
Activity: 110
May 14, 2018, 04:01:25 AM
Unfortunately the way it is , you are right and I fully take your point of view .
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
May 14, 2018, 03:58:04 AM
YES. It is true. that the more airdrops appear in this crypto, the more the potential of scam airdrops. All of it can be seen from ICO, so before following the airdrops, better investigate first the project that held the airdrops. I am also not interested in airdrops program because I think it is less effective, efficient and less worthy to follow. Because not all participants who follow it can get a token. In addition, the quality of the token is also less good. Tokens issued from airdrops usually do not have a high price in the market. So, in my opinion, it will only waste your time, you should be able to earn more money and clear by following a program that can better guarantee your income.
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
May 14, 2018, 03:44:55 AM
How much money in dollar terms did you guys make or lose in late last years airdrop craze? 100's of $$, 1000's of $$?

Please post your results, and no fantasies please  Wink
Activity: 153
https://www.soar.earth/
May 14, 2018, 03:44:23 AM
my opinion is the same as yours , all airdrop scammers . Few of them are good projects . I like bounty .
Activity: 406
Merit: 14
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
May 14, 2018, 03:22:12 AM
I don't spend so much energy to register in any airdrop. If you are already doing a research for projects for investment and this project gives airdrops, why not spend a few minutes to register.
I also do the same thing if I think this airdrop makes sense, then I take my time to register, because I only spend a little time. and would probably be lucky if the result of airdrop coin is good in the market, at least the results can still be used to buy snacks  Grin
Activity: 1078
May 14, 2018, 03:16:42 AM
I agree with your opinion, the most part of Airdrops is a waste of time, you will never receive the rewards for your participation. The only safe option is to participate in the Airdrops of the top projects.
Activity: 116
May 14, 2018, 03:08:58 AM
I too not recommend to participate in airdrop . Of all the airdrop that I participated , only a few airdrop paid . The rest either cheated or paid $1
Activity: 141
May 14, 2018, 02:56:08 AM
I never liked to participate in airdrop . A year ago, when I came to crypto, I participated about 200-300 airdrop , as a result, more than half were scammers
Activity: 164
May 14, 2018, 02:48:02 AM
Most airdrop collects our data , telegrams, mail and other personal information .
and still it is not too much in exchange for possible gain
Activity: 168
May 14, 2018, 02:47:57 AM
I participated in many airdrop . I have the same opinion as you , airdrop a waste of time
Activity: 224
May 14, 2018, 02:44:07 AM
Most airdrop collects our data , telegrams, mail and other personal information .
Activity: 210
May 14, 2018, 02:41:10 AM
Airdrops are interesting to follow, the terms are easy and how to do it is also easy. However I get a lot of information that Airdrops do a lot of lies, ie not paying what is promised to those who participate in airdrops. I find it rather difficult to find airdrops that really keep the promise. Currently, I prefer to avoid airdrops and I am more interested in Bounty campaign because it is more responsible and not lie.
Activity: 210
May 14, 2018, 02:36:44 AM
More and more airdrop is a lie, I do not recommend participation in airdrop, because there are at most a few 100 airdrop quality, so I think it should not be a waste of time.

These was the main reason why I didn't join an airdrop now it seems it aa just a waste of time unlike becore way back  3rd quarter of 2017 there are some airdrop which give few hundred dollars to name the few ebtc, exrn, wrc .

Airdrops are completely waste of time without any further value to the coin, previously i used to register a lot of Airdrop but many of them went into the scam. Only a few coins have given the coins but the value of those coins are very low in the market which i cannot able to sell them.
Pages:
Jump to: