Pages:
Author

Topic: More and more Scam projects - page 24. (Read 26068 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 0
August 18, 2018, 12:44:44 AM
Yes i remember one of it the Yoomi-Pha Projects they have a successful ICO then after a month they suddenly shut down the projects and says they have problems with countries supported then funny right? easy exit scam
Activity: 224
August 17, 2018, 02:47:29 AM
I advise you to wait until the situation improves.  Now there are very few successful projects and a lot of scam projects.

Yes, you are right we are seeing many fake projects launching the ICO to collect the money in this bearish market. I suggest investors not to fall the tricks about the ICO platform because whether the company has the ability to develop the product, we have to check them twice by researching and analysing them properly.
Activity: 38
August 17, 2018, 02:45:03 AM
Truly the creator is correct. At display time there are heaps of trick ICO. Additionally the same number of individuals stated, some of activities not achieve their delicate top. Accordingly abundance seekers get nothing and feel torment for exercise in futility and exertion. It's an awful circumstance, yet there are just 2 different ways: proceed to work and pick more dependable abundance or simply stop it and find better approaches for your life.
Activity: 167
August 16, 2018, 02:55:31 PM
I advise you to wait until the situation improves.  Now there are very few successful projects and a lot of scam projects.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
August 15, 2018, 05:22:20 PM
Of course, we get more and more of those scam projects when crypto gains popularity in the everyday world. And there are people who really fall from them when the mentioned scams promise quick and hassle-free richness.

Scammers take advantage over anything they can see bringing cash home.
Activity: 154
August 15, 2018, 05:18:32 PM
Yes, there are a lot of scam projects.  If you are just starting to invest, then I advise you to buy coins on the market.
Yes ,there are more projects issues that are scams but I hope there will be a good comeback in prices which it fluctuates high, price in order to earn profits as well.
I also hope that when the market recovers, there will be more successful ICOs.  Now a lot of companies that do not reach the soft cap.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
August 15, 2018, 01:04:41 PM
Yes, there are a lot of scam projects.  If you are just starting to invest, then I advise you to buy coins on the market.
Yes ,there are more projects issues that are scams but I hope there will be a good comeback in prices which it fluctuates high, price in order to earn profits as well.
Activity: 64
August 15, 2018, 12:58:46 PM
It's really frustrating and even more annoying. You spend your time doing charity campaigns for ICOs, only their specialization is fraudulent projects or creepy tokens. Something must be done to prevent these fraudulent projects from entering the market.
Activity: 196
August 15, 2018, 12:52:41 PM
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
August 15, 2018, 12:39:11 PM
of course there are a lot of scammers who want to make money in a young market! the more people communicate with each other on the e-forum, the more information we get! the main thing is always to study the project well before investing in it!
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
August 15, 2018, 11:49:42 AM
For every really promising project, there are ten, if not more, scammers or fraudulent ICOs, where people abuse the model for private gain, without the intention to develop a working product.
I heard the statistics that about 20% of ICOs are scams, but I think there's more than that. I wonder if the author has heard from the manager already.
Activity: 210
August 15, 2018, 07:58:45 AM
A lot of scammers nowadays, we can't aware them. As bounty hunter, we should take respnsibility to every step we make in this world of crypto. Just do the rest and pursue the job here.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
August 15, 2018, 07:55:40 AM
Guys, faced with the project, took part in the bounty, the result of Scam. Took part in another bounty company, there ICO ended more than a month ago, and the payment has not yet been the bounty Manager is silent...Apparently this year's bad in respect of ICO projects.
Always check all information about the company before investing.  Now really a lot of scam projects.
Scam ICOs are such a disappointment, they ruin the trust people have in crypto. I wonder if this guy heard from the manager and how thorough he was in studying the project documents.
Nowadays there are more scam project is came out, so the best thing to do with it is make a research and study it before you invest. Also its getting more and more are scam project this year and possible to grow it even more especially now that its become popular and many people are getting interested to it. And that's the reason why many new coming scam project .
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
August 15, 2018, 07:42:39 AM
Guys, faced with the project, took part in the bounty, the result of Scam. Took part in another bounty company, there ICO ended more than a month ago, and the payment has not yet been the bounty Manager is silent...Apparently this year's bad in respect of ICO projects.
Always check all information about the company before investing.  Now really a lot of scam projects.
Scam ICOs are such a disappointment, they ruin the trust people have in crypto. I wonder if this guy heard from the manager and how thorough he was in studying the project documents.
Activity: 238
August 14, 2018, 02:49:17 PM
Unfortunately, that's the way it is ((There are a lot of scams going on in new projects.) They are soon promised to settle the market in order to remove scammers
Activity: 196
August 14, 2018, 02:19:35 PM
Now the situation with the ICO is very bad.  Very few successful projects.  Very few projects reach soft cap.
Activity: 210
August 14, 2018, 02:17:05 PM
many scam projects.
so we should always be careful about the failure to fall victim to the scam,
you should always read the white paper to find out about the project and you should also join a telegram to find out if the project you are involved with is a scam.
Activity: 168
August 14, 2018, 02:07:34 PM
Now really a lot of scam projects and I advise you to be careful.  And I do not advise investing all the money in the ICO.
Activity: 168
August 13, 2018, 12:25:00 PM
Therefore, it is better to check all information about developers before investing in a company and also it is worth reading whitepaper.
Activity: 2
August 13, 2018, 05:22:26 AM
We can't deny the fact that the average number of Scam Projects is always more than the Real One.
Pages:
Jump to: