Pages:
Author

Topic: Most alts are worth Zero - page 18. (Read 30810 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 11
December 14, 2018, 11:50:48 AM
Yes some of them just follows or copied other project and products. They just simply want to make the coins to test their fortune.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
December 14, 2018, 11:41:12 AM
No need to pay attention to zero altcoins. Understanding will come in three to five years, each of us will have education and we will make a decision based on certain parameters that will be common.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
December 13, 2018, 06:54:35 PM
Of course, they cost and will cost, many altcoins will fall, you look at the number of projects created on the Ethereum platform, I think this is a bust. Therefore, we need to screen out, especially scammers and useless projects.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
December 13, 2018, 01:33:42 PM
The market has realized most of these coins are worth nothing and some promoters have no intention of developing the ecosystem

Yes, it is quite true - all of the existing coins cost nothing or at least nearly nothing, when you try to compare the balance of your wallet nowadays and with thr balance of previous years.
Activity: 504
Merit: 108
December 13, 2018, 01:00:24 PM
Most of alts from top 100 cant worth zero because they have amazing technologies. Otherways, they would not find their current bottoms and volume spikes.
Activity: 140
December 13, 2018, 12:45:05 PM
I agree that many of them do not cost anything, because there is no good information for the project’s marketing after entering good crypto exchanges. There are enough obstacles that can be removed, but the efforts of the development team are needed.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
December 13, 2018, 01:07:45 AM
For me those altcoins are worth zero was the scam project because their token will not reach in exchanges, i think most of our investors are very careful of what ICOs are they gonna put their investment because some ICOs are scam.
Activity: 215
December 13, 2018, 01:05:42 AM
and the market situation is even worsening and still experiencing a very drastic price decline, and even today the market has not shown signs of recovery, no one knows when exactly that market expansion will occur, but many people predict that the recovery will occur at the end of this year, but in fact now that it is actually nearing the end of the year but instead the market situation is getting worse and the price has dropped drastically.
Activity: 910
Merit: 101
December 13, 2018, 12:58:05 AM
The market has realized most of these coins are worth nothing and some promoters have no intention of developing the ecosystem
Investors and those who want to invest their money in altcoin must think again,
should we follow a new ICO or develop what we follow, because the more it will make it weaker for other altcoins.
Activity: 653
Merit: 10
December 13, 2018, 12:45:25 AM
Many altcoin become zero value because lower and drop price by bitcoin, you can hold and wait until your altcoin will growing up, but if you strong for holding you can sell your asset.
Activity: 924
Merit: 507
December 13, 2018, 12:39:20 AM
This situation is very bad now, although some tokens have a rhythm of zeroing, but the team is working hard, I still insist on holding its tokens.
If these tokens have fallen in price by more than 10 times and the trading volume has decreased significantly, then I do not see any point in selling, you need to wait for recovery
Activity: 588
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
December 12, 2018, 10:55:45 PM
Yes, it is certain that there are a number of altcoins that are worth zero, because of the large number of circulating altcoins, of course we must be smart in choosing altcoins that have the potential and benefit of being made into future investments
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 46
Id Telegram : @dam_six
December 12, 2018, 10:51:06 PM
My experience is that without development, the altcoins will not increase in price.
Examples are Decent, many say that Decent used to be in the top 50 of Coinmarketcap when it was launched but now Decent is a coin like Dracula Grave which is ranked 400 Coinmarketcap. huh!
Activity: 1005
Merit: 500
December 12, 2018, 10:48:39 PM
This situation is very bad now, although some tokens have a rhythm of zeroing, but the team is working hard, I still insist on holding its tokens.
Activity: 154
December 12, 2018, 09:35:33 PM
I personally am not surprised at this since even in the spring everyone was warned about this that altcoins would cost zero by the end of the year
Activity: 182
December 12, 2018, 09:15:41 PM
it means that these coins had no technology and therefore sank so much in price
Activity: 329
Merit: 22
December 12, 2018, 08:00:58 PM
Agreed, there are many ICO just created for a random reason for the Devs to fill their pockets. It's very easy to spot these projects: no substancial team or a faked one, project makes no sense or projects doesn't need blockchain for success. Often blockchain is olny used to make an ICO.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 280
better Days Ahead...
December 12, 2018, 07:53:47 PM
I think the problem is that the bear market has discouraged a lot people and a lot team from developing the products, most especially the money minded team that are into the space, but in the future, only the serious and strong projects will survive which is good for the space.
Activity: 430
Merit: 100
December 12, 2018, 07:42:09 PM
Yes I agree. What I hate the most is that an altcoin with no buy order. It should be delisted and those ICO releasing it should take ownership and buy those coin back. It is unfair for investors to have a coin with zero value. No wonder we are losing fat investors because they can't do anything but accept when this things happen. We should protect the investors money.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
December 12, 2018, 07:40:20 PM
Not all of the coins are turn to zero. It will prepare for the big pump because more investor will invest again to the coin so that the value of the coins will increase again and everyone will get more money or profit.
Pages:
Jump to: