Pages:
Author

Topic: Most alts are worth Zero - page 26. (Read 30810 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
November 22, 2018, 05:11:08 PM
During the hype last year many people invested in almost all the coins without any research and they regret it later on this year, when it`s value went to near to zero. For many of them it was a painful experience. Majority of investors are more educated, cautious and picky nowadays and they have learned the lesson.
Activity: 398
Merit: 10
November 22, 2018, 03:33:02 PM
The market has realized most of these coins are worth nothing and the promoters have no intention of developing the ecosystems
talikng about this again,
yes, most of them going to 0 now.
and I agree that we don't need that much altcoins.
Activity: 723
Merit: 106
STABILA [STB] - Decentralize The Financial System
November 22, 2018, 03:16:32 PM
Until the project starts releasing its product or service, its real cost is really 0. But everything is connected with the coefficient of expected profitability, which investors give to this project.

but even the product are launched, i see many altcoin/token still don't have significant
and few project just another useless product in market or cryptocurrency ecosystem
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
November 22, 2018, 03:09:37 PM
And they will cost even less, because they all depend on the price of Bitcoin and the price of Ethereum, since most of them are ERC-20 tokens. The lower the bitcoin will fall, the lower the prices of altcoins will be. Many of them will not recover in price, and many will give a very strong speculative growth.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
November 22, 2018, 03:07:41 PM
What happens to most of these Altcoins is just a reality check, it could have even been worse if the vulnerabilties in the Ethereum had been exploited by a bad actor, I think it is time to sit back and review the whole year and ask why has the market gone bad. From $850 Billion Dollar MC to $100+ Billion MC that is very huge
Activity: 448
November 22, 2018, 02:30:18 PM
In fact, these events would be reflected in the coins, which provide the opportunity to place smart contracts on their sites. But we see the fall of all coins, including Bitcoin. I think this is just speculation.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
November 22, 2018, 02:28:44 PM
because people are moving away from altcoins. people go to a more stable bitcoin
Activity: 178
Merit: 1
November 06, 2018, 09:17:45 AM
I think that is because there are too many ICO projects and most of the ICO projects are scams. so investors are now more selective in choosing ICO. and this causes ICO coins that don't sell to crash and zero. every year the number of ICOs increases and this causes a lot of new coins.
so it is better that before joining ICO we do an ICO analysis which is good for us to follow. and the token can not be zero.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 289
November 06, 2018, 09:06:28 AM
Right now they are worth zero, but pretty soon, we will see another market. People are tired of falling bitcoin and the end of the depression is near. There are a lot of great news, that will pump the bitcoins price to the moon.
For altcoin values of zero, they are dead altcoin. You will never see them rise again. These altcoins have no product and will never get the attention from the community and investors
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
November 01, 2018, 12:43:30 PM
Right now they are worth zero, but pretty soon, we will see another market. People are tired of falling bitcoin and the end of the depression is near. There are a lot of great news, that will pump the bitcoins price to the moon.
Activity: 238
November 01, 2018, 12:34:33 PM
The market has realized most of these coins are worth nothing and the promoters have no intention of developing the ecosystems
yep, too much "ecosystem" that they create on paper for us to throw money in.
they're all very promise at first, but for while, just like other scams. all be very quiet after receive money.
kind of sad
Activity: 616
November 01, 2018, 12:06:31 PM
Yes, market is not doing well and this affect most of the coin. The price of all altcoins dropped and most of coin when back to zero. Traders are making money
there is no denying that there are many frauds in crypto and there are also many projects that are not developing. but we don't despair because as long as we want to try I'm sure we will get results.
we just need to be more careful in choosing coins and always monitor the development of coins that we hold so as not to lose the moment either to sell or buy.we wait until the market rises again from there we will know what coins are really good.
Activity: 401
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
November 01, 2018, 10:25:12 AM
Yes, market is not doing well and this affect most of the coin. The price of all altcoins dropped and most of coin when back to zero. Traders are making money
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
November 01, 2018, 10:15:37 AM
You got that right. Shitcoins everywhere are disfiguring the face of the cryptocurrency market. Most ICO projects have failed us. Their coins and tokens are useless because they have halted further development of their proposed projects. So their tokens worth zero when no one is buying for what use exactly?
Activity: 602
November 01, 2018, 10:12:21 AM
The whole situation that has developed on the market today with prices is sure that it will pass very quickly, because today the market definitely has a lot of development paths, the main thing is to use the situation in its own favor, but the most important thing is not to sit idle.
Activity: 658
November 01, 2018, 10:11:17 AM
yes most of them are worthless but i think there is some serious project out there i can't deny the fact that most of them are scam but the ones how survive will be so huge in the future
Activity: 630
November 01, 2018, 10:05:53 AM
Absolutely you are right. They make an ico, collect money, listing and then no work for their product. Its very bad for crypto markets.
Activity: 182
November 01, 2018, 10:01:13 AM
they didn’t actually develop them, so I can’t tell you that the market has lost something very much. I hope that in the future only standing projects will be added.
Activity: 679
Merit: 103
November 01, 2018, 09:40:50 AM

Of course, there is some truth in such statements today. In recent years, the total number of fraudulent and useless altcoins, which do not bring benefits to investors, has significantly increased. But I believe in the gradual recovery of the situation, from next year I will begin to invest again in new altcoins.

If market will recovered, from next year you will be buy new altcoins with much higher prices, than for now.
I believe in mantra "Buy only when red, not green, boys". So many good project lying down on dip now,
it s a perfect opportunity to get them.
Activity: 350
November 01, 2018, 03:28:49 AM
Personally, I do not agree with this statement. Of course, now the crypto market is experiencing hard times, many projects lose their value. But you can still find promising and profitable altcoins that offer good technology and great potential for investors.
Pages:
Jump to: